Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Crews strength - what you expect from now on

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Crews strength - what you expect from now on

hi created this thread so i could try to see oppinions about what you think of SH crew strenght

and also cool stuffs that you guys might think that can happen to them.

do you think that luffy has a new gear????
    do you think zoro and sanji know haki???
    what about the others like franky and ussop ?
    do you think that they are going to find a devil fruit? maybe the fire fruit or maybe that wouldnt be cool cuz luffy would suffer more about ace death???

i also have the idea that one of the first thinks that are going to happen on New World is luffy against Smoker, a test to luffy strenght against an logia user

share here all your thoughts about OP

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what you expect from now on...... :)

- I don't think Luffy has created a new gear. We've already witnessed a haki imbued gear second which honestly looks fricking great and I'm sure he doesn't need to rely on the third gear as much as he use too. I would like to see more of Luffy fighting without the use of the gears for the time being. More haki attacks would be great though.

- I'm sure they both know about "haki" by now. Can they both use it? I hope so. I would love to see Zoro using haki in the current FI arc.

- Maybe... Usopp!? No not the rest of the SH's at present.

- I always wanted to see one of the SH's find a devil fruit tbh. Whether they actually consume it well...I'm kinda doubting it atm lol.

- Luffy x Smoker clash in the NW is definitely something to look forward too but I don't think it'll happen straight after the FI arc nor do I believe it'll occur once they enter the New World.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anduren's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, lets see....

I agree with Bugzee that Luffy probably will not develop new gears (4th, 5th .etc) but will modify and add on new versions of what he already has based on new things he learn. The same way he thought of the Pistol when he was small adding onto his rubber ability, and how he came up with Gear 2nd and 3rd after fighting Aokiji (and adding the Soru effect onto his Gear 2nd after seeing CP9). We already saw him apply what he learned about Haki into his already developed Gear 2nd and 3rd attacks. I think in the new world, he might learn more tricks that he will learn to apply to what he already knows, but he developed Gear 2nd and 3rd 2 years ago and it will not go any further in that direction into new gears.

I think there is a high possibility that Zoro and Sanji at least know what haki is. It's possible they can use it in some form as well. But I would also say the same about Robin and Usopp too based on who they were in contact with during the 2 year time skip. I guess we will find out soon though. (Just noticed this is about what Bugzee said too again)

I don't think Franky, Nami, Chopper or Brook had the chance to learn about haki based on where they were and what they were doing.

I think if the strawhats ever find a devil fruit, it would involve an arc where finding it and whom it belongs to/should go to is a big plot device and it would not go to a strawhat but a secondary arc specific character (like Vivi was for Arabasta arc). If any of the strawhats consume a devil fruit it would change their character way too much as far as the story is concerned but I would be very excited to see an arc revolving around the mystery of how devil fruits are found in the grand line. On a side note, I think Luffy has already gotten over Ace's death. He's sure to be mad at Blackbeard and Akainu but he won't let it make him foam at the mouth again.

I don't think Luffy has to fight Smoker to show that he can handle a logia user. There's a possibility that is Caribou's purpose. Unless Smoker has advanced a lot and learned haki as well, I don't think he can give Luffy a challenge anymore. But if he did, then he will be a good way to show us that Luffy can handle logia users that also use haki (like Marine Admirals) without having Luffy actually taking down any admirals.

Looks like I wrote a book

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

when i said about the others like ussop and franky i didnt made myself clear cuz you guys thought i was talking about haki, and i was trying to ask what do you think about their skills now 2 years later , sorry for didnt make myself clear oO

since i started read OP the devil fruit seem to be one think that still no one truly understand but it is amazing and i always imagine what would be like if the mugiwaras find one , that would be amazing i think it would be fan service but that wouldnt ruin the history a bit after somany island that they passed it wouldnt be so starnge if they accidentally found one

about luffy vs smoker since the first time that we saw smoker that he tried to stop luffy and the others, but he never managed to get a proper fight with luffy cuz always someone managed to let luffy ran away, first time dragon the other hancock so expecting to see a fight between luffy and smoker

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I would love to see a Gear 4th and Gear 5th...

Maybe a completely Vulcanized body with very-limited stretching, but Nigh-Invincibility thanks to Color of Armaments... Gomu Gomu No Vulcan Yari!!!

This is something I've theorized about... But as One Piece fans we have all seen Luffy adapt and revamp his abilities all the time... For instance look at how he has learned to generate his limbs into Gear 2nd by vibrating his arm...

What if he noticed WB's strength and devil fruit power during the war, the shockwave/vibration fruit Gura Gura... Maybe Luffy (Thanks to his rubber body) will demonstrate a New Gear Based on this... Vibrating his body so fast that the very air around him becomes dangerous, and his punches literally lose the properties of a normal impact, and shatter unlucky victims like glass... His punches could go head to head with any blade as well... with the weakness of extreme disorientation after usage...

---

I believe Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, & Chopper have all developed Haki (Or Will VERY SOON)

---

I hope they find a devil fruit in the Vegapunk Arc

---
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Aramix's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

About gears - I don't think so, nut it would be cool if he developed gear 2.5 which looks somekind like locomotive (don't even know how to describe it ). Zoro, Sanji - they probably can, but just one form of it, they'll develop other later. Others having Haki - in opinion Robin might be able to use it, she one, hell of a gall so I see no reason why she couldn't. Fruit - they might, but not the mera mera one, Coby will probably find it . And about Luffy vs Smoker - they might, but in some very big fight.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    when i said about the others like ussop and franky i didnt made myself clear cuz you guys thought i was talking about haki, and i was trying to ask what do you think about their skills now 2 years later , sorry for didnt make myself clear oO
    Usopp used to think he was the weakest strawhat (to the point he thought it was best for him to leave instead of being a burden to them). But we see now that he thinks he's stronger than Nami and Chopper. Whether that's true or not, what it shows is that he has gained enough experience and skill to be confident about how well he can handle himself. I would really like to see him go up against someone like Choo again in the fishman arc and have him mop the ocean floor with him just to show how much of an improvement he has made since 2 years ago.

Mostly though, I'm curious about the different medicines Chopper was able to develop and study and the intel Robin got while working in the revolutionary army. I also wonder if the name of Dragon will ever come up in a conversation between her and Luffy anytime soon. Event hough Franky got many upgrades and added stuff onto the Thousand Sunny, I'm more curious about Dr. Vegapunk himself more than what Franky was able to get from looking at his childhood work. I think we won't get to see the extent of Nami's studies all at once, but instead every time they run into a weird situation she will be able to use her knowledge to their advantage. Although that weather machine she worked with is a curious thing. And I guess I haven't seen enough of Brook to be able to even guess how his skills have improved except just to say that they're music related.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RezzieThaRapper View Post
    Honestly I would love to see a Gear 4th and Gear 5th...

Maybe a completely Vulcanized body with very-limited stretching, but Nigh-Invincibility thanks to Color of Armaments... Gomu Gomu No Vulcan Yari!!!

This is something I've theorized about... But as One Piece fans we have all seen Luffy adapt and revamp his abilities all the time... For instance look at how he has learned to generate his limbs into Gear 2nd by vibrating his arm...

What if he noticed WB's strength and devil fruit power during the war, the shockwave/vibration fruit Gura Gura... Maybe Luffy (Thanks to his rubber body) will demonstrate a New Gear Based on this... Vibrating his body so fast that the very air around him becomes dangerous, and his punches literally lose the properties of a normal impact, and shatter unlucky victims like glass... His punches could go head to head with any blade as well... with the weakness of extreme disorientation after usage...

---

I believe Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, & Chopper have all developed Haki (Or Will VERY SOON)

---

I hope they find a devil fruit in the Vegapunk Arc

---
    like your ideas about the gears , it would be cool to see a gear based on WB devil fruit but if oda decided to show us a new gear i think it will be great.

When we compare the gomu gomu fruit with the others fruits like logia and even mythical zoans we may think that it is not so good as those but in the case of luffy someone that controls the 3 types of haki and that has train it so hard i think it is one of the most powerful fruits.

about chopper and ussop maybe not have already developped it , cuz they didnt noticed that luffy used it against a sea monster but i hope luffy will taught them about zoro and sanji i think they at least should know what it is and they will definitely learn it if they already dont use it

Quote Originally Posted by Aramix View Post
    About gears - I don't think so, nut it would be cool if he developed gear 2.5 which looks somekind like locomotive (don't even know how to describe it ). Zoro, Sanji - they probably can, but just one form of it, they'll develop other later. Others having Haki - in opinion Robin might be able to use it, she one, hell of a gall so I see no reason why she couldn't. Fruit - they might, but not the mera mera one, Coby will probably find it . And about Luffy vs Smoker - they might, but in some very big fight.
    not sure about the part of cobby be the one to find the mera mera fruit but i kinda think that that makes a lot of sense cuz ace was defeated by akainu and we after saw that cobi confronted akainu. something tells me that in the end cobi is not going to follow anymore some types of marines like akainu and others that are corrupt and i think a war inside the marine is going to happen and maybe cobi is going to be the one that defeats akainu , although until know i had the idea that would be luffy, but one day we will have to see cobi shine and nothing better than defeating a logi user, that his logia is supposed to be stronger than the mera mera no fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduren View Post
    Usopp used to think he was the weakest strawhat (to the point he thought it was best for him to leave instead of being a burden to them). But we see now that he thinks he's stronger than Nami and Chopper. Whether that's true or not, what it shows is that he has gained enough experience and skill to be confident about how well he can handle himself. I would really like to see him go up against someone like Choo again in the fishman arc and have him mop the ocean floor with him just to show how much of an improvement he has made since 2 years ago.

Mostly though, I'm curious about the different medicines Chopper was able to develop and study and the intel Robin got while working in the revolutionary army. I also wonder if the name of Dragon will ever come up in a conversation between her and Luffy anytime soon. Event hough Franky got many upgrades and added stuff onto the Thousand Sunny, I'm more curious about Dr. Vegapunk himself more than what Franky was able to get from looking at his childhood work. I think we won't get to see the extent of Nami's studies all at once, but instead every time they run into a weird situation she will be able to use her knowledge to their advantage. Although that weather machine she worked with is a curious thing. And I guess I haven't seen enough of Brook to be able to even guess how his skills have improved except just to say that they're music related.
    ussop seems alot more confident than he was 2 years ago , and that is great , i think from now on the will be a guy to have in consideration when trying to defeat the SH.

As you i am also very interested about new medicines of Chopper, i know he is better doctor than 2 years ago and he also seems that he is a bit stronger

About robin i also think that during those 2 years she must have got pretty good info and i am waiting for the time that she shares it with the rest of them

Nami as usual , her skills are going to be show when they will need it and they will absolutely need it , New World is going to be much harder than Red Line

Franky looks so badass now , and it would be cool if was now stronger than the pacifistas
    Last edited by jorped; January 22, 2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blue Walk's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    like your ideas about the gears , it would be cool to see a gear based on WB devil fruit but if oda decided to show us a new gear i think it will be great.

about chopper and ussop maybe not have already developped it , cuz they didnt noticed that luffy used it against a sea monster but i hope luffy will taught them about zoro and sanji i think they at least should know what it is and they will definitely learn it if they already dont use it
    <hr noshade size="1">
    I was going to mention this, but you beat me to it lol. I also dont think chopper or ussop really know much about haki cuz if they did, they wouldve realized it during luffys battle with hammond and his men.

As for the rest of the crew i definetley think Robin knows about it, and with that knowledge may have tried to develop some form of it (as i dont think there would be a WHOLE lot more she could do with her df in terms of upgrades, besides bigger appendages lol) as well as improving upon her physical abilities (as rayleigh said, everyone has potential to use it, they just dont know about it. so if she knows, she may try to harness it somehow).

Zoro and Sanji may have experienced it already having fought ppl who may use it, and could have started to develop signs of it which may be more evident in the future. (lol, i notice neither of them are around whenever luffy uses it).

And for Franky yeah it would be cool if he knew haki, but in my opinion if he never learned it he wouldnt be out of the loop or weak or nuthin. He's a cyborg for cryin out loud, anything u can do with haki he could replicate with upgrades to his body! Color of observation: he could get x-ray eyes or eyes behind his head lol. Color of armament: he could get denser/stronger armor plating than wat he already has. Color of conqueror: well lets not get ahead of ourselves lol, he's strong but he wont ever be THAT strong (i.e. shanks, wb level) i mean not even marco has it, and u see how much of a beast he is.

About luffy and his gears, i think there is room for there to be a gear 4th or whatever he'd call it, but asking for a 5th,6th,etc is pushing it. remember how luffy combined 2nd and 3rd to fight Asgard Moria. Well wat if he did that again, proportioned the air in his body to go to all 4 limbs as well as his chest (and his hair, so he could get another afro lol), and then to top it all off added color or armament to vulcanize his body! He'd look like an all black and shiny version of nightmare luffy lol (with a fro') with sum difference here and there. he'd have gear 2 speed, gear 3 strentgh, and this new gear 4 defense and style appeal. *.* (plz look into this oda!)
    And about them finding df's, i think it would be darn cool if they did come upon one along their journeys (hell, y not make it more than one) and then they hold onto it and give it to the next potential crew member. Plus, if it were a logia fruit, we would finally fill the logia void in the crew and see that new member grow with their powers (and hopefully they'd already be strong b4 the fruit, hence when they get it they'd have a high growth rate and become a part of the "monster quartet". lol sounds weird but couldnt find another cool way to say four). Well, if not logia i wouldnt mind a mythical zoan either, but just please NO MORE PARAMECIA! Unless its epic like wb or magellans.

Well thats my five cents. Wasnt planning to write out that much, but once i started i just couldnt stop. Sorta like oda lol

P.S. i too think it would be too soon to fight smoker right after stepping into the new world, but if they were to meet maybe someone interferes again, (like how his dad, bro, and potential wifey did lol) like say luffys long lost mother or his gramps now that he's out the marines.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member xeteboi's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

for luffy: i think he is at least a shichibukai type now.. except for moria and croco who is the weakest of them.. at least a doflamingo type...

for zorro: i possibly agree that hed learned about coo and coa as well as for sanji

for ussop: i think he dont know about coa bout its important that he know atleast the coo for his sniping abilities

for robin: well, shes aware of it as far as i know

for chopper: i think he can control now his giant form and invented a medicine that is more monstrous than that., he lived with giant animals.

for brook: i wish he have some soundwave attacks rather than being a swordsman.

for franky: i dont think so that he posses haki, all i think is he is more stronger than the pacifistas now.

for nami: possesing coo will help her as a navigator.

my top 4 are
    luffy-zorro-sanji-franky-robin=ussop- brook=chopper- then nami..

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Walk View Post
    I was going to mention this, but you beat me to it lol. I also dont think chopper or ussop really know much about haki cuz if they did, they wouldve realized it during luffys battle with hammond and his men.

As for the rest of the crew i definetley think Robin knows about it, and with that knowledge may have tried to develop some form of it (as i dont think there would be a WHOLE lot more she could do with her df in terms of upgrades, besides bigger appendages lol) as well as improving upon her physical abilities (as rayleigh said, everyone has potential to use it, they just dont know about it. so if she knows, she may try to harness it somehow).

Zoro and Sanji may have experienced it already having fought ppl who may use it, and could have started to develop signs of it which may be more evident in the future. (lol, i notice neither of them are around whenever luffy uses it).

And for Franky yeah it would be cool if he knew haki, but in my opinion if he never learned it he wouldnt be out of the loop or weak or nuthin. He's a cyborg for cryin out loud, anything u can do with haki he could replicate with upgrades to his body! Color of observation: he could get x-ray eyes or eyes behind his head lol. Color of armament: he could get denser/stronger armor plating than wat he already has. Color of conqueror: well lets not get ahead of ourselves lol, he's strong but he wont ever be THAT strong (i.e. shanks, wb level) i mean not even marco has it, and u see how much of a beast he is.

About luffy and his gears, i think there is room for there to be a gear 4th or whatever he'd call it, but asking for a 5th,6th,etc is pushing it. remember how luffy combined 2nd and 3rd to fight Asgard Moria. Well wat if he did that again, proportioned the air in his body to go to all 4 limbs as well as his chest (and his hair, so he could get another afro lol), and then to top it all off added color or armament to vulcanize his body! He'd look like an all black and shiny version of nightmare luffy lol (with a fro') with sum difference here and there. he'd have gear 2 speed, gear 3 strentgh, and this new gear 4 defense and style appeal. *.* (plz look into this oda!)
    And about them finding df's, i think it would be darn cool if they did come upon one along their journeys (hell, y not make it more than one) and then they hold onto it and give it to the next potential crew member. Plus, if it were a logia fruit, we would finally fill the logia void in the crew and see that new member grow with their powers (and hopefully they'd already be strong b4 the fruit, hence when they get it they'd have a high growth rate and become a part of the "monster quartet". lol sounds weird but couldnt find another cool way to say four). Well, if not logia i wouldnt mind a mythical zoan either, but just please NO MORE PARAMECIA! Unless its epic like wb or magellans.

Well thats my five cents. Wasnt planning to write out that much, but once i started i just couldnt stop. Sorta like oda lol

P.S. i too think it would be too soon to fight smoker right after stepping into the new world, but if they were to meet maybe someone interferes again, (like how his dad, bro, and potential wifey did lol) like say luffys long lost mother or his gramps now that he's out the marines.
    Can say nothing about the bold part , its what i think also
    You are right about franky importance of having an haki or not it almost doesnt matter, althought i kinda think that it would be important for him to have the color of armament he can upgrade upgrade is armor so he is not like he is in a huge disavantage .

color of conqueror is only for luffy

Also liked your ideas about the gear , i also think that 4º gear would be enough , and like that part that he somehow managed to use the second gear speed, third gear power and 4 gear defense and the afro lol

like your idea of if they find a fruit it would be a logia , none of them is logia user, we have paramecias and also zoan but we dont have a logia and that certainly would be cool if they found one

but not sure if they would hold and leave to the next potencial crew mate, but also now that i think about it it makes some sense cuz during all this time we are used to see Zoro with swords, its not like we need him to have a df , he doesnt neeeded, the same applies to sanji. the only others that we could see getting a df would be or ussop or nami, i would be more in favor of nami cuz she is the weaker and cuz now they are going to the new world she is probably one of the most essencial crewmates , they can t aford to loose her ( lol they cant afford to loose anyone ) but as she is the weakest ........

but also wouldnt be bad to see a new crewmate getting it

But also wouldnt mind if it the fruit they find was a mythical zoan

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just had an idea about a possible direction of the plot for the story in the new world: When the strawhats pass by the location of the new Marine headquarters, I want to see an arc where Luffy finally defeats Sentomaru, Zoro defeats PX0 (the Real Kuma), and Franky manages to convince Dr. Vegapunk to stop working for the world government. I guess it'd be a good way to introduce him and everything he knows about devil fruits and other things.

I figured this is an OK place to throw this in since the topic is "What you expect from now on" and its a long term prediction having nothing to do with recent chapters. Hope its okay.

24. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anduren View Post
    Just had an idea about a possible direction of the plot for the story in the new world: When the strawhats pass by the location of the new Marine headquarters, I want to see an arc where Luffy finally defeats Sentomaru, Zoro defeats PX0 (the Real Kuma), and Franky manages to convince Dr. Vegapunk to stop working for the world government. I guess it'd be a good way to introduce him and everything he knows about devil fruits and other things.

I figured this is an OK place to throw this in since the topic is "What you expect from now on" and its a long term prediction having nothing to do with recent chapters. Hope its okay.
    its okay , we can say here whatever you think that can happen in OP, so thx for giving your ideas .

Yeah it would be nice seeing Luffy against Sentomaru guz , Sentomaru although the fact that he doesnt have any df he is strong and he uses haki so it would be cool to see if luffy´s haki is better than Sentomaru´s.

About the part of seeing franky trying to convice vegaspunk to stop work for the government i kinda hope that it doesnt happen cuz i still want that the world government has some very strong people on his side, so in the end it is more interesting the story , but i hope they managed to get some good info about all of his reserches

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite frankly I expect all the current members of the crew to learn haki at some point. The types of haki is not as straight forward as Rayleigh made it to be, or as most of us see it. It seems that simply training COA or COO would not mean that you are subsequently able to use all applications of that particular type at the same level.

For example, Sentomaru stated that he had the highest defence simply because of he's mastery of the COA. However, its obvious that he hasn't got the strongest attack, which would mean that he did not just train his COA in general, but had to independently and specifically train the defence aspect of it which could be due to a possible natural affinity to it. The COA's power varies between both uses. This is also the same with COO. It's not as basic as simply training it and to be skilled at sensing enemy location, predicting attacks or discerning the number of opponents; one would need to specifically train themselves in that aspect.

With that said, it is quite possible for someone within the crew with COO to be skilled at only predicting attacks, whilst sucking at sensing the opponents location. Inversely, another member of the crew with COO could specialize in sensing people's locations whilst sucking at predicting attacks. Another member could also be limited to using their COO only to discern the number of opponents there are whilst sucking at the other applications. The same applies to the use of COA within the crew. One could be skilled at the attack aspect whilst sucking at the defence, and another could be skilled at the defence whilst sucking at the attack. The ability to use all applications of both COO and COA at a considerable level is probably reserved for Luffy and Zoro. Sanji however would probably have a combination of one of the applicatiions of COA and one of applications of COO. Nami could probably specialise specifically in sensing enemy location with her COO, Chopper could specialise in defence with his COA etc.

This would settle the problem with everyone in the crew right now getting haki, as it would mean haki use within the crew is diverse and it would allow everyone to shine at their own use of it.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

28. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Freid View Post
    Quite frankly I expect all the current members of the crew to learn haki at some point. The types of haki is not as straight forward as Rayleigh made it to be, or as most of us see it. It seems that simply training COA or COO would not mean that you are subsequently able to use all applications of that particular type at the same level.

For example, Sentomaru stated that he had the highest defence simply because of he's mastery of the COA. However, its obvious that he hasn't got the strongest attack, which would mean that he did not just train his COA in general, but had to independently and specifically train the defence aspect of it which could be due to a possible natural affinity to it. The COA's power varies between both uses. This is also the same with COO. It's not as basic as simply training it and to be skilled at sensing enemy location, predicting attacks or discerning the number of opponents; one would need to specifically train themselves in that aspect.

With that said, it is quite possible for someone within the crew with COO to be skilled at only predicting attacks, whilst sucking at sensing the opponents location. Inversely, another member of the crew with COO could specialize in sensing people's locations whilst sucking at predicting attacks. Another member could also be limited to using their COO only to discern the number of opponents there are whilst sucking at the other applications. The same applies to the use of COA within the crew. One could be skilled at the attack aspect whilst sucking at the defence, and another could be skilled at the defence whilst sucking at the attack. The ability to use all applications of both COO and COA at a considerable level is probably reserved for Luffy and Zoro. Sanji however would probably have a combination of one of the applicatiions of COA and one of applications of COO. Nami could probably specialise specifically in sensing enemy location with her COO, Chopper could specialise in defence with his COA etc.

This would settle the problem with everyone in the crew right now getting haki, as it would mean haki use within the crew is diverse and it would allow everyone to shine at their own use of it.
    as you i also think that haki is not as simple as rayleigh made it to be about the potencial of every type of haki. i also think that some users can be better using COA for some kinda of purpose than for other and the same applies for COO. i also hope that the all crew managed to at least be good in using a part of the correspond haki . Zoro and Luffy is garanteed that are going to control those 2 haki very well but i also think that sanji will control both very well. and for ussop that wants to be a great sniper it would be very important him to controlling these 2 types

30. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast