Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 392

Thread: I never harmed an onion,so why do they make me cry?

  1. #46
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Ready for MvC3? What characters will you use the most?

  2. #47
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pants
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Yes I am! Been waiting years for this game. Probably Ryu,Spiderman and Dante Ryu and Spiderman were always my team in the original. Never really played the second one, so I'm not sure how that one was. I was hoping it would have Venom, but it doesn't look like he's there

    What about you riki? You're a huge fan of MvC? Who are your favourite chracters?

  3. #48
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Well, I really don't play fighting games before so I don't know what characters to choose from.

    Ryu, Deadpool, Dante, and Chun-Li look cool. Phoenix seems to be over powerful though so I hope Capcom will fix that.

  4. #49
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pants
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Guh Chun-Li... I despise her... my brother always played with her and beat me.
    I agree, Phoenix is over powered... when she dies she revives as Dark Phoenix

    Really? You only recently started playing fighting games? Or don't play them at all? What's your favourite game genre?

  5. #50
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,344
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    lol I doubt they cried. I think the only manga/anime that made one of them cry was Clanaad

    You're a Street Fighter fan? Whose your favourite character? Ryu has always been my favourite character,followed by Charlie
    Are you waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3?
    Punch them in the face, and then make them read the scenes. They'll cry if they're not heartless.

    Kinda am. I like Ryu and Ken. I get Charlie and Guile mixed up a lot, apparently. <_<

    I'm not, tbh. What about you?

  6. #51
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pants
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Punch them in the face, and then make them read the scenes. They'll cry if they're not heartless.

    Kinda am. I like Ryu and Ken. I get Charlie and Guile mixed up a lot, apparently. <_<

    I'm not, tbh. What about you?
    Punch them? No thanks, I don't like violence

    Well Charlie and Guile are basically the same...except Charlie is much cooler

    Why not? It's probably the biggest fighting game of the decade
    Besides, I'm a huge fan of the original game and the SF series.

  7. #52
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Why not? It's probably the biggest fighting game of the decade
    It should be. Hardly anything has come out this decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  8. #53
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Really? You only recently started playing fighting games? Or don't play them at all? What's your favourite game genre?
    Well, I played it once a long time ago. I was playing as Cammy while my sister was playing Chun-Li in SFII. I forgot who won though but all I did was press random buttons.

    I like to play rpg, puzzle, and sometimes strategy games.

  9. #54
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,344
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Punch them? No thanks, I don't like violence

    Well Charlie and Guile are basically the same...except Charlie is much cooler

    Why not? It's probably the biggest fighting game of the decade
    Besides, I'm a huge fan of the original game and the SF series.
    It's not violence, per se. It's educating. Just think that and all is well.

    They both have the same odd hair?

    Not as much of a fan of fighting games nowadays. I spent 99% of my video game time playing MW2. <_< You ever played?

  10. #55
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iron Fist Tournament
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Why not? It's probably the biggest fighting game of the decade
    .
    Naw, that title goes to tekken. Tekken ftw

    Street fighter is kinda annoying. Especially 'cause super attacks could be blocked so easily. Especially ryu's. Like, I would activate his metsu hadouken, then there is some long pause in which the opponent could then brace them selves, adjust their positioning, go make ramen and then come back and prepare to block it. This could have been tolerable if its only that easy when the opponent is far away from you, but even when the opponent is a millimetre away from you (and in the air at the same time), they still block it lol.
    Last edited by Freid; January 29, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #56
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pants
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Well, I played it once a long time ago. I was playing as Cammy while my sister was playing Chun-Li in SFII. I forgot who won though but all I did was press random buttons.

    I like to play rpg, puzzle, and sometimes strategy games.
    I think everyone played the same way the first time they played SF.

    Strategy games like Command and Conquer and Starcraft? Been a while since I played an RTS.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    It's not violence, per se. It's educating. Just think that and all is well.

    They both have the same odd hair?

    Not as much of a fan of fighting games nowadays. I spent 99% of my video game time playing MW2. <_< You ever played?
    Of course I didn't play it as much as the first one,but I played it a lot. There were too many hackers on multiplayer to enjoy it really... It was still a great game, especially the single player

    Quote Originally Posted by Freid View Post
    Naw, that title goes to tekken. Tekken ftw

    Street fighter is kinda annoying. Especially 'cause super attacks could be blocked so easily. Especially ryu's. Like, I would activate his metsu hadouken, then there is some long pause in which the opponent could then brace them selves, adjust their positioning, go make ramen and then come back and prepare to block it. This could have been tolerable if its only that easy when the opponent is far away from you, but even when the opponent is a millimetre away from you (and in the air at the same time), they still block it lol.
    That's because you don't know how to use it... it's quite easy to hit someone with it actually. Use it with a combo and it's a 100% guarantee it will hit. Tekken is all about button mashing and counters. Not a big fan of it.

  13. #57
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    You guys can settle your dispute when Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken X Street Fighter come out. ^^

  14. #58
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,344
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Multiplayer sucks, to be honest, esp with dumbshit players that abuse RPG and grenade launchers. <_< MW2 is a bad game. <_<

    Just exit out if you see hackers. I always try to kill someone or jump a lot before exiting.

  15. #59
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Freid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iron Fist Tournament
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    That's because you don't know how to use it... it's quite easy to hit someone with it actually. Use it with a combo and it's a 100% guarantee it will hit. Tekken is all about button mashing and counters. Not a big fan of it.
    Yeah I was kinda a noob. I usually just resort to spamming diagonal jump then kicking the opponents legs, then diagonal jump away, then repeat. Its pretty effective. Also, only noobs spam in tekken .

    Do any of you play naruto ultimate ninja storm 2?
    Last edited by Freid; January 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM.
    Predictions: Smoker | One Piece
    Why So Serious?

  16. #60
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Raikiri!

    Kakakshi whats your favourite female manga character

New Reply
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts