Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Reborn 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Oni_James View Post
    Kamina is one character from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the leader of the Gurren-dan. It's true i was kinda blinded by the hate in the moment i posted, and i didn't use the right words to say what i meant. By charisma i was kinda trying to put that I don't think Hibari may be that friendly to be treated as a leader of some kind of organisation (aside from being the leader of Namimori Fuuki).

Hibari is epic and i like the fact he is starting to look like his TYL self, i think more like Alaudi than his TYL self. It's nice to see he doesn't always express the same emotions as he did in the first chapters and nearly until the Mukuro/Varia arc.
    Nevertheless, since the future arc (and since he reigns popularity polls instead of Tsuna or Mukuro) he's being referred (and also treated) as the Strongest Guardian. That is helping him hype his power till the top and have longer and better battles than most of the characters (except Tsuna which nearly took all of the battles of future arc himself).

So how do you assess Hibari? Does he not prove he is the strongest guardian?

It is not hype, and even now, he is the only guardian who might be able to fight twice or even more in a row

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    Yeah, to be honest I hate every instance in which Hibari is described as the strongest guardian. I used to loathe him, but after the Future Saga he's become one of my favourites, yet I still hate how much hype he gets in being the strongest guardian. I'd rather the manga wouldn't classify the guardians from strongest to weakest, it just ruins the group's dynamics in my opinion. Why can't they all be close in terms of power, or at least not mention who's strongest or weakest? Or the manga could mix it up a bit, not making Hibari the strongest and Lambo the weakest all the time. It sort of did that at the end of the Future Saga when Ryohei was implied to be the strongest guardian. Oh well, at least Tsuna will always be the most powerful (which could maybe also be considered a bad thing?).

Will you like if it is like monotone?

All of them are hibari? Kakashi? Sasuke?
    if they are all in the same power, I think it would be the lamest manga created/ even considering it as a story. everybody is not equal, no pun intended. but everybody is unique and will serve a purpose.

If everybody is equal, then the word like strong and weak wouldn't even exist
    Last edited by elitefox; January 30, 2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    CLEANED

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for a less-talk-more-action chapter by the end of this week. I hope more things about Byakuran in this period will be unlocked.

Did he or did he not save Yamamoto?
    If he did, what miracle did he do?

Next chapter, I think we finally get to see more comparison and relatedness of the Primo and Tenth Family members. Maybe it's not just Primo and Tsuna who have a grandfather/son relationship. Who knows every tenth guardian is actually a predecessor of the first family? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    All of them are hibari? Kakashi? Sasuke?
    if they are all in the same power, I think it would be the lamest manga created/ even considering it as a story. everybody is not equal, no pun intended. but everybody is unique and will serve a purpose.

If everybody is equal, then the word like strong and weak wouldn't even exist
    Sorry, my reply is off-topic. But I really can't help but answer to this thread.

A manga full of Tsunas: I think that would be cool, though?
    A manga full of Yamamotos: Still cool enough for me. Yamamoto is pretty badass himself.
    A manga full of Ryoheis and Squalos: Every page would be dedicated to just shouting with one another.
    A manga full of Gokuderas: This manga will be classified as censored due to violent use of language.
    A manga full of Lambos: err...
    A manga full of Hibaris: The mangaka will have no need for any speech balloon at all, just drawings. Hibari rarely speaks after all.
    A manga full of Byakurans: The gayest manga ever. LOL.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steelwingcrash1 View Post
    Can't wait for a less-talk-more-action chapter by the end of this week. I hope more things about Byakuran in this period will be unlocked.

Did he or did he not save Yamamoto?
    If he did, what miracle did he do?

Next chapter, I think we finally get to see more comparison and relatedness of the Primo and Tenth Family members. Maybe it's not just Primo and Tsuna who have a grandfather/son relationship. Who knows every tenth guardian is actually a predecessor of the first family? LOL

Sorry, my reply is off-topic. But I really can't help but answer to this thread.

A manga full of Tsunas: I think that would be cool, though?
    A manga full of Yamamotos: Still cool enough for me. Yamamoto is pretty badass himself.
    A manga full of Ryoheis and Squalos: Every page would be dedicated to just shouting with one another.
    A manga full of Gokuderas: This manga will be classified as censored due to violent use of language.
    A manga full of Lambos: err...
    A manga full of Hibaris: The mangaka will have no need for any speech balloon at all, just drawings. Hibari rarely speaks after all.
    A manga full of Byakurans: The gayest manga ever. LOL.

I guess we do not have same preferences, I just like a manga with characters differ from each other(not all geniuses and not all dorks but a mix and betweens), a chess that is not all queens.

I do not defy your idea. and a manga full of byakurans made me laugh
    CLEANED

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys... please try to remain on topic. Any other discussions about Reborn can be moved to the Hangout Thread.

Thanks!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5