Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance (and society) in Naruto

The main problem I see for Ino-Chou pairing is that we probably won't see the new generation of trio. There's no guarantee Ino will pop out two kids, each who have their parents' bloodline limit. So far, we dunno what may happen from mixing two bloodline limit together.

Ino has expressed interest in Sai and was even complimented, though unintentionally.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, but all of those were false leads. We never heard anything again about Omoi and Karui's romantic pursuits. I don't even think we were to take them seriously. Karin's attempts at romance were a a disaster. And nearly cost her life. Mei Terumi is played for humor. A Christmas Cake. Hinata's confession was a huge moment. but there was no follow up.
    But that's Kishi's style.

The first mention of Madara is from chapter 309, the second 385.
    We got Obito's name's on chapter 139, but nothing else before chapter 239.
    We got Shisui's name on chapter 222, but we got his face on chapter 459.

It's always like that, with everything, it's Kishi annoyingly slow style. Karui et Omoi stated what they were looking for in love on chapter 450, no need to wait for a follow up before another 200 chapters. The same for Hinata or Sakura's confession.

Quote Quote:
    The main problem I see for Ino-Chou pairing is that we probably won't see the new generation of trio. There's no guarantee Ino will pop out two kids, each who have their parents' bloodline limit. So far, we dunno what may happen from mixing two bloodline limit together.
    Akimichi and Yamanaka's jutsu are not bloodline limits, there are just secret ninjutsu, so both kids could learn both style.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprised people actually took the whole Karui and Omoi romance thing seriously.For me it sounded more like kidding around.Like when someone goes to Barcelona and says:"Oh,Spain has so many goodlooking chicks,i'll probably make out with one or two...or three".
    Omoi was just fooling around.

And who says Karui didn't find anyone?*cough*Naruto*cough*

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You realise that Omoi, just by kidding around about girls, have shown more interest for the oposite sex that Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, Neji and Kankurou all put together? I never expected him to commit double suicide with a Konoha girl for real, but at least he recognize there's some worthy things to do with girls. -_-

As for Karui and Naruto, that's my butt jokes with my NaruSaku friends, "Karui has to be in love with Naruto, look, she hits him!" and "Karui hits Naruto heavier than Sakura, her love must be deeper". Fortunately, my friends have a good sens of humor. ^_^

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    You realise that Omoi, just by kidding around about girls, have shown more interest for the oposite sex that Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, Neji and Kankurou all put together? I never expected him to commit double suicide with a Konoha girl for real, but at least he recognize there's some worthy things to do with girls. -_-

As for Karui and Naruto, that's my butt jokes with my NaruSaku friends, "Karui has to be in love with Naruto, look, she hits him!" and "Karui hits Naruto heavier than Sakura, her love must be deeper". Fortunately, my friends have a good sens of humor. ^_^
    It's sad isn't it?I wish they would at least make some dirty jokes or something,but nada.Well,Shikamaru talks about girls quite a lot actually,he also had a discussion with Chouji about girls.But yeah,Neji for example has fabulous hair,which every girl loves.He is talented and good-looking.He could have nearly every girl,but he does not seem to do anything.
    At least Jiraiya had a good time.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

Ino has expressed interest in Sai and was even complimented, though unintentionally.
    Actually those are not bloodline limit it was explained in the earlier chapter that they are ninja tech. that are developed and kept and taught within a clan, they are secret fighting tech. like the aburame clan's bug tech. they are not bloodline limit. So Ino and cho getting together is a possibility. But i had hoped for ino and naruto, since i hate sakura and her emotional crap all the time and i'm ok with hinata, i just think she is a good match for kiba for some reason.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, gotcha. Thanks guise.

It still sounds pretty awkward for one clan to have two family techniques, for some reason. This is the main reason I can't see them ending up together, but that's just me being all weird-minded.

Ino has liked Sasuke, and Sai does remind her of Sasuke a bit, so she may end up with him. Chouji might end up with another Akimichi though or get an even better girl because of his personality.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    At least Jiraiya had a good time.
    Oh how i miss him.

Tell me, do you think it's morally wrong that i find myself being sad that Jiriaya wasn't brought back as a zombie so he could oogle all the attractive female zombies and possibly start up one of the weirdest love triangles in history? With Jiraiya(deceased), Dan(deceased), and Tsunade(really old and wrinkly).
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, now that's funny. But still, it would've been interesting if he was brought back. Not only it would prompt a huge reaction from Naruto, but also from Tsunade as well because Dan is also brought back. It would be interesting to see what she has to say to Dan and Jiraiya because both of them are the two people Tsunade loved the most in her lifetime.

I could see Tsunade freeing Jiraiya by confessing to him. Dan would be released just by knowing she became Hokage.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Jiraiya will probably get back to life, Kabuto was working to get him and gave Tobi all the hints to get him. The present battle just is'nt the right time to get him back.

As for Shikamaru, he's not talking about girls, he's bitching girls. If it wasn't for Temari, he'd be the best choice for yaoi. ¬_¬

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I just wished he was brought back now to give an even harder impact on Tsunade.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    As for Shikamaru, he's not talking about girls, he's bitching girls. If it wasn't for Temari, he'd be the best choice for yaoi. ¬_¬
    There are some really nice yaoi fanfictions where he is paired with Neji.
    ^_^

But, isn't bitching about girls one of the ways boys talk about girls?
    I'm not into shoujo, i only read Ouran Blah Blah Blah and there, the girl fell in love with the most annoying guy. BTW, only the anime is funny.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I hope kishi doesn't go with the cousin thing between hinata and neji juts to get rid of the branch and family thing, which I supect is the reason he put them together during this war,I hope hinata don't change her feeling for naruto, and that she will end up with him, otherwise I would said naruto is pretty dumb, because from sakurs' "fake" confession and her action toward sasuke afterward make it pretty clear sasuke is the love of her life, and if somehow naruto can put up with that then its' just sad.

So naruto and hinata together is my top choice if not kishi perpare to die especially if he goes with the cousin thing.

My second choice would be shika and temari.

Third tenten with lee or neji.

Fourth Sauske and sakura which I think will happen in this war, especially when sakura hear about the reason why sasuke is so evil due to konoha being behind the uchiha massacre, and she will switch side.

But no matter what I think minato and kushina is the best couple together.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura will never switch side.
    And if she does, then I hope she die a slow and painful death.

I love her, and I really want her to be with Naruto, for the only good reason that she's the one he love and that the hero should get the girl he love.

Seeing Sakura still loving Sasuke even after he tried to kill her and Naruto multiple time is simply stupid.
    And if she switch side, I'm going to hate her even more than I hate Sasuke right now...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward to see how the relationship between A and Tsunade developes.I mean,c'mon."You've got great shinobi there,Tsunade." or "We've both got some great soldiers,eh Tsunade?".Bullsh't,you're just trying to hit on this strong women with 106 cm,eh Raikage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Oh how i miss him.

Tell me, do you think it's morally wrong that i find myself being sad that Jiriaya wasn't brought back as a zombie so he could oogle all the attractive female zombies and possibly start up one of the weirdest love triangles in history? With Jiraiya(deceased), Dan(deceased), and Tsunade(really old and wrinkly).
    Haha,i wouldn't mind that,really.

New Reply
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast