Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance (and society) in Naruto

Naruto with Ino and Sauske with Hinata? Do explain why, please.

I just can't see Sasuke with HInata, and I'm not sure how Ino would fit with Naruto.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Again, these are dreams. But I think Hinata's soft nature would be a good fit for Sasuke, not to mention Sasuke hates girls that drool all over him, Hinta is the exact opposite of all that. They are both from prestigious clans, and their kids would be like super-human freaks with whatever kekkai genkai they'd get.

Ino and Naruto are the loud blonde duo. I personally think Ino is the best fit physically for Naruto (I like blondes in real life) and I think the whole idea that she can read minds is a cool plot device with Naruto and the Kyuubi, i've seen it work well in fanfiction before.

These aren't meant to be realistic but merely the pairings I like.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Again, these are dreams. But I think Hinata's soft nature would be a good fit for Sasuke, not to mention Sasuke hates girls that drool all over him, Hinta is the exact opposite of all that. They are both from prestigious clans, and their kids would be like super-human freaks with whatever kekkai genkai they'd get.
    I think this would be the only merit on such a couple.
    Sasuke needs someone to kick his butt once in a while, not a yes-woman that would be too shy to voice her dissent.
    Also they are far too quiet, imagine life at Uchiha house
    Sasuke:Good morning
    Hinata: M-morning
    S:...
    H:...
    *evening*
    Sasuke: Good night
    Hinata: G-good night!

Ino and Naruto are a little better, even though the angry sex would be great for both

My secret, dream-like couple would be Gaikage and everyone Kurenai.
    Like, they are so opposite they probably live in different worlds

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Ino and Naruto are the loud blonde duo. I personally think Ino is the best fit physically for Naruto (I like blondes in real life) and I think the whole idea that she can read minds is a cool plot device with Naruto and the Kyuubi, i've seen it work well in fanfiction before.

I'm just asking why you think that, I'm not ridiculing you or anything. But good point with INo and Naruto - a loudmouthed couple with loudmouthed kid. That'd be such headache for Konoha. :P

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Sasuke needs someone to kick his butt once in a while, not a yes-woman that would be too shy to voice her dissent.
    *evening*

Ino and Naruto are a little better, even though the angry sex would be great for both

Well to me personally you need to use your imagination, as with any pairing. I mean what exactly do Naruto and Hinata have in common aside from being ninja?

To me, Sasuke, if he wasn't a fucking lunatic, certainly showed he had a soft side. I can't see him sharing that with someone like Sakura or Karin. Hinata on the other hand is soft, and her beign soft my make Sasuke let his guard down and be sweet to her. Ya never know.

And yea, as far as Ino and Naruto go, crazy sex like 24/7. There kids would be menaces to society it'd be awesome!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm just asking why you think that, I'm not ridiculing you or anything. But good point with INo and Naruto - a loudmouthed couple with loudmouthed kid. That'd be such headache for Konoha. :P
    In all honesty, all these characters that we want pairings have little to nothing in common personally that would make them good matches aside from them "loving" one another. Hence why we have to use our imaginations.

Realisticaly IMO, Sakura would be good for Naruto just because they are close friends and she knows him well, not to mention their is a mutual care for one anothers well being there that runs very deep. But why exactly is Hinata a great fit for Naruto? Because she likes him so much? I find that hardly a good reason, especially since Naruto's only reciprocation of her love was when he went ape-shit on Pain, and it could be argued he would have done that for any of his friends.

And what does Sakura know about Sasuke? He's been gone for years, and all she ever "loved" him for were his looks, smarts, bad boy attitude and skills.

IMO, aside from Minato and Kushina, Asuma and Kurenai, Jiraiya/Dan and Tsuande, and Shikamaru and Temari, all of the relationships are superficial in this manga.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well to me personally you need to use your imagination, as with any pairing. I mean what exactly do Naruto and Hinata have in common aside from being ninja?

To me, Sasuke, if he wasn't a fucking lunatic, certainly showed he had a soft side. I can't see him sharing that with someone like Sakura or Karin. Hinata on the other hand is soft, and her beign soft my make Sasuke let his guard down and be sweet to her. Ya never know.

And yea, as far as Ino and Naruto go, crazy sex like 24/7. There kids would be menaces to society it'd be awesome!
    Well, Hinata and Naruto both are ( were ) failures, both struggled to be accepted and both worked hard to do it.
    Pretty shallow, I know, also since Kishi stopped the Rookies' character development 200 chapters ago

I agree on Sasuke needing someone soft-hearted though, the kid really needs a break.

I can see Ino and Naruto as the classic disfunctional couple that, in theory, should explode the first day but then sticks around for years simply because the two have fun.

Quote Quote:
    IMO, aside from Minato and Kushina, Asuma and Kurenai, Jiraiya/Dan and Tsuande, and Shikamaru and Temari, all of the relationships are superficial in this manga.
    Where are Yahiko and Konan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    *evening*

What the hell....

Imagine, if naruto is lame in bed, Ino could use his mind transfer jutsu to take over naruto's body and be the boss of the bed.

And for sasuke and hinata, remember that sasuke had the sharingan to control hinata to become an aggressive wife.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been reading a couple of pages in this thread.

One facepalm isn't enough, so I'll add another one.

The pairings sometimes can be so ridiculous, I can't help but slam my head against the desk.

Spoiler show

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    I've been reading a couple of pages in this thread.

One facepalm isn't enough, so I'll add another one.

The pairings sometimes can be so ridiculous, I can't help but slam my head against the desk.

Spoiler show
    You like Naruto and Hinata is the most one sided pairing next to Sasuke and Sakura so I'm not sure what exactly you are getting at.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this influx of pairing discussion, it's I shame I don't have much to add to it.

Like Delbi, I also like Naruto/Ino in the crazy universe where that is a possibility. As for why, she just seems more fun than Sakura or Hinata do to me. She lacks the truck full of baggage Sakura's toting around; and also doesn't seem like she got her chuunen badge out of a vending machine. On the other side Hinata just seems so....boring (at least to me). Ino seems fun and Naruto could use a little of that in my opinion.
    Last edited by Jammin; November 09, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think naruto and sakura will have angry sex if they were together,
    sakura: naruto you doing wrong punch on the head and then sakura end up doing naruto..
    and yes naruto will cry after sex

Naruto got more chance with hinata,it looks that hinata without naruto touching her, she goes crazy or naruto could switch with kurama and let him do the job..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

They both try to work hard to get better. They can serve as motivation to each other to improve. Plus, Hinata is the complete opposite of Naruto. Though if she was that quite but spunky girl, it'd be so much better. In that respect, I can see Ino being much better for Naruto, or Karin.

Quote Quote:
    He actually did show a soft side to Sakura few times in Part I. He even thanked her before he left the village, and he was willing to die to save her and Naruto when Gaara trapped her with his sand hand.

Quote Quote:
    Imagine how crazy they'd be with Naruto's personality. X_x I can't imagine how the girls would be - would they try to flirt like Ino or be loudmouthed like Naruto? Pretty interesting to think about.

Why the hell are you guys talking about sex? Go watch hentai. Jeez. <_<

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Why the hell are you guys talking about sex? Go watch hentai. Jeez. <_<
    That's exactly my point.
    To me, shipping is SERIOUS MF-ING BUSINESS.

It seems to me that many of those who ship simply for sex are, let's say, hormonal. No offense.

Spoiler show

Besides, Sasuke/Hinata? They barely had any interaction, if at all. Jesus.
    This is the one pairing I just can't envision.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    That's exactly my point.
    To me, shipping is SERIOUS MF-ING BUSINESS.

It seems to me that many of those who ship simply for sex are, let's say, hormonal. No offense.

Spoiler show

Besides, Sasuke/Hinata? They barely had any interaction, if at all. Jesus.
    This is the one pairing I just can't envision.
    Instead of skimming over the topic, do read some posts

we were discussing fictional, non-canonical couples that, in a different setting, could go well together based on our beliefs.

Also lol at being hormonal if the talk is about sex, I'm old enough to write the word and not blush like a maiden or feel like I made a dreadful sin, expecially when talking about fictional characters

Imagine how crazy they'd be with Naruto's personality. X_x I can't imagine how the girls would be - would they try to flirt like Ino or be loudmouthed like Naruto? Pretty interesting to think about.
    Probably both, Ino is pretty loud as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I can say about Sasuke x Hinata is the fanart is just beautiful. Way more than SasuSaku or NaruHina. They look great together. Which is probably why it is the most popular crack pairing in Naruto. Other than that, like every other crack pairing, there isn't much to say about it.

Speaking of Sasuke, I look forward to the inevitable Karin and Team Taka reunion. Will Kishi move Karin on from Sasuke? I don't buy that she is done with him. It would give us a really strong clue about how he feels about Sasuke and Sakura if Karin moves off Sasuke. And onto Suigetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I love this influx of pairing discussion, it's I shame I don't have much to add to it.

Like Delbi, I also like Naruto/Ino in the crazy universe where that is a possibility. As for why, she just seems more fun than Sakura or Hinata do to me. She lacks the truck full of baggage Sakura's toting around; and also doesn't seem like she got her chuunen badge out of a vending machine. On the other side Hinata just seems so....boring (at least to me). Ino seems fun and Naruto could use a little of that in my opinion.
    I never got a "fun" vibe from Ino. No more than Sakura. I don't think Shika or Choji would ever think of her as being fun. She is basically yet another tsundere, albeit one who has now matured thanks to her character development during the war.

Because she is blonde and loud, I think fanfiction writers sometimes cast her as a Manic Pixie Dream Girl. But in reality she is more of a blonde haired Sakura, without the tragic pre-teen love story. Ino seems like someone who would ruin everyone's fun more than add to it.

It stinks for Ino that the best guy for her is probably already taken in Shikamaru. He is the closest to her and they definitely have a dynamic similar to the one he has with Temari, but without the obvious flirtation. And the fanart/fanfiction also rocks. She just doesn't have any dynamic with Choji, and if she ends up with him, it will seem more forced to teach her a lesson about looking beyond physical appearances.

Poor Ino. Her Mr Rights were Mr. Wrongs(Sasuke and Sai) and the one guy for her will be with someone else. Ironically, the same thing might happen to her rival Sakura.

New Reply
Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast