Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1304

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

  1. #976
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    469
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Heh I am pretty sure he got several nookies from Karin. If someone remembers that scene when Karin punches Suigetsu after he says something along the lines of: "I remember you have Sasuke have been..." Karin blushes and the conversation is cut short by Sasuke's intervention and Karin's bullying.

    ---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------



    I am not into cartoons, but even if I play this by the ear, Hinata is not attractive looking at all. Her facial structure is just borderline hideous.
    everyone has different types I guess, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

  2. #977
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Wow, some people actually think sasuke x hinata is going to happen? They must be on weed or something. That pairing is as likely as kakashi x tsunade. There have never been a moment in the manga that indicated this pair even have a chance. People who think they will end up together because hinata is not going all fanboying over sasuke seriously need to stop taking so much weed cause that reasoning is crazy as hell. The fact that hinata doesn't even bother looking at sasuke can pretty much tell anyone with half a brain cell that the pairing is not going to happen.

    Naruto x sakura is also unlikely to happen unless naruto somehow undergo some kind of minato look puberty or something. Sakura go gaga over sasuke even after the guy try to put a hole in here head so unless so get amnesia or something I highly doubt it going to happen, she never love naruto as much as sasuke, at most she think of him as a close friend/brother.

  3. #978
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    I guess everyone's forgetting that 'ending up' is a two-way street. It requires MUTUAL attraction. SasuHina is impossible because... Hinata is not attracted to Sasuke. How that translates to them being a couple baffles me. It's absolutely ok to ship them, since I once was a KakaSaku shipper, but hoping them to be canon is reaching.

    So far, all the young generation pairings are one sided. Sakura, Ino, Karin-->Sasuke; Hinata-->Naruto; Naruto, Lee, random shinobi-->Sakura.

  4. #979
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    It is sort of fun watching the back and forth of the pairing fandoms. This week NaruHina fans rejoiced after Hinata redeclared her dream of walking by Naruto's side and drew inspiration from their bonding about 10 chapters ago. She isn't giving up on Naruto. Not that anyone thought she would.

    So we are right back where we started. Hinata loves Naruto. Naruto loves Sakura. Sakura loves Sasuke. Sasuke loves being grumpy.

    Non-shipping note. I loved Sai still trying to be part of Team 7. Poor guy.

    And I couldn't forget this. The only reason to watch the filler this week. One of the zombies, who is on a mission to free the more powerful zombies, grew up with Temari and was in love with her. But she never noticed. When he sees her agian, he abandons his mission and declares his love for her. Temari basically mocks him for being a fulgy loser and blows him off. Matsuri and Sari, who unlike Temari understand romance, then say this.

    Spoiler show

  5. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #980
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Since Naruto vs Pain I think the feelings of Naruto has changed.

    -Hinata sacrifice hersefl and says to Naruto that she loves Him
    -The moment with Sakura at the Iron contry
    -Naruto with his Mom
    -All the NaruHina moments at the battlefield.

    With all that I think Naruto's fellings have changed quite a bit. I don't think he is still loving Sakura as he was before. I think he sees her as a very dear fiend , he can now makes fun of her about what hapened at the Iron country (chapter 631).

    And the fact that is still in love with Sakura is unknown and Kishi is playing whit it now.
    Last edited by OldMonkey; June 07, 2013 at 06:49 AM.

  7. #981
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    The one who's conflicted the most about NaruSaku or NaruHina is Kishimoto himself. I think Naruto still has the hots for Sakura, though. Kishi certainly hints at it. Naruto did admit AFTER Hinata confesses that he likes Sakura, Naruto practically ignored Hinata's confession, and Minato gave 'seal of approval' to Sakura. But at the same time, Naruto cheered for SasuSaku too, and the one who acknowledges that Sakura likes Sasuke WAY deeper than just a crush on the cool guy. Oh well, I guess we'll see if Naruto develops feelings for Hinata.

    I don't really latch on to NaruHina since Naruto has less chemistry with Hinata than freakin' TSUNADE. At least before chapter 400. I guess guys in Naruto like girls with blunt mouth and quick temper. I'm a NaruIno shipper, but I guess that'd never happen.

  8. #982
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Quote:
    Kishi certainly hints at it. Naruto did admit AFTER Hinata confesses that he likes Sakura
    He didnt admit after Hinata confesses. He didnt admit at all during the part 2 , just some hints nothing concrete.

    Quote Quote:
    and Minato gave 'seal of approval' to Sakura
    All the thing happened during the chapter 631 was a troll by Kishi , he made it not clear on purpuse

    Quote Quote:
    1. In the first panel on the right, starting from the second speech bubble, Minato says:

    "Thanks for recovering Naruto [from illness]...I wonder if that could be Naruto's girlfriend?"

    2. Now on to the second panel on the left.

    Naruto says in the first (triple) speech bubble on the right:

    "Um~"
    "Huh?/Yeah?"
    "Yeah!"

    Important things to note here:•In the first bubble, "U~n" (translated as "Um~") indicates that Naruto is thinking about it.

    3. In his second speech bubble, Naruto says:

    "Well, something like that.../Well, something along the lines of that..."

    Important things to note here:•"Maa sonna kanji datte..." is the romanization.


    • The "datte" could refer to "dattebayo", as in Naruto's catchphrase. However, this could also have a different meaning. When "datte" comes at the end of a sentence, it usually means that someone is being quoted, as in "s/he said something like that". If looking at it this way, you get the following:

    "Well, she said something like that.../Well, she said something along the lines of that..."

    This a viable possibility due to the fact that Naruto could be paraphrasing Sakura's fake confession.

    END
    The fact that Naruto is still loving Sakura lihe he did when he was 12 is not known yet. He may have changed is mine after Hinata confesses. And maybe he already answered Hinata but kishi will maybe show it with a Flash Back later.
    As you say Naruto is cheering for SasuSaku. I don't think Kishi will waste panel during making Hinata and Naruto getting closer during the war , even in the last chapter he shows the smile of Naruto when he was holding Hinata's hand.
    IMO NaruHina and SasuSaku are the most advanced couple at the moment. It will take to much time for Sakura to forget Sasuke and the Manga is close to finish
    Last edited by OldMonkey; June 07, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

  9. #983
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    841
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisMeade View Post
    The one who's conflicted the most about NaruSaku or NaruHina is Kishimoto himself. I think Naruto still has the hots for Sakura, though. Kishi certainly hints at it. Naruto did admit AFTER Hinata confesses that he likes Sakura, Naruto practically ignored Hinata's confession, and Minato gave 'seal of approval' to Sakura. But at the same time, Naruto cheered for SasuSaku too, and the one who acknowledges that Sakura likes Sasuke WAY deeper than just a crush on the cool guy. Oh well, I guess we'll see if Naruto develops feelings for Hinata.

    I don't really latch on to NaruHina since Naruto has less chemistry with Hinata than freakin' TSUNADE. At least before chapter 400. I guess guys in Naruto like girls with blunt mouth and quick temper. I'm a NaruIno shipper, but I guess that'd never happen.
    Naruto is in transition. Subconcsiously, he still likes Sakura but his mind knows that relationship is not going anywhere. Naruto finally appreciates Hinata but he hasn't switched girls yet, and quite frankly nothing of interest will happen until the war concludes. That's what happeed when Minato showed up. He was conflicted by looking good in front of his dad, so he said Sakura was his girlfriend "sorta of", yet he knows that's going nowhere. He just hasn't made the transition to Hinata yet.

  10. #984
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Naruto is not conflicted otherwise he would not answer with such a poker or matter of fact face when answering Minato's question and we would have gotten more of an hint of conflicting feelings from his mind ....The denial of Naruto's feelings are getting lamer, everyday.


    And honestly, if you really believe that Naruto is really just thinking about it and answering to look "cool" in front of his dad and with Hinata being within earshot....then that makes him a dick and why on earth would you still support him being with Hinata if that were the case?

    That is out of character for Naruto to lie or joke about his feelings (especially since his face did not look like it was joking) and he seems to be telling how he feels.

    Plus, he even shown slight jealousy and reminded Sakura that he was there to save her as well on chapter 632 when Sakura first mentioned Sasuke's name because he landed near her first and Sakura had to joke with Naruto not to nitpick on the small details or she will take the Hokage title away from him.

    He would not be jealous in the first place if he really was over her.



    Nevertheless, I personally believe Kishi will leave the pairings the way they are (unrequited) since we are near the end of the story and with how badly they pairings have been "developed" (if you can call that even with them hardly being mutual).

    I say it would be the best and leave fanfiction to be creative with it since Kishi seems to not be able to do it properly.
    Last edited by FBF; June 10, 2013 at 11:02 PM.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #985
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Well it looks like Kishi made a decision on Shikamaru x Temari. That came out of nowhere.

    And I don't expect Temari to be another Hinata and just admire a guy from afar for a long time. She'll make her move at the end of the war and hopefully Kishi will show it.

    Now let him figure out the other ships.

  13. #986
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto



    JUST THE FREAKIN FACT THAT KISHIMOTO MADE SAKURA SAYS THIS...AND THIS IS ACTUALLY HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT...REALLY PISSES ME OFF, IT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS THAT SAKURA IS SUCH A HOE...THIS NIGGA SASUKE ALMOST KILLED HER BEFORE. AND NARUTO'S DONE SO MUCH FOR HER IT'S NOT EVEN FREAKIN FUNNY ANYMORE. I HONESTLY HOPE NARUSAKRA NEVER HAPPENS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKIN PANEL.

    ---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show

    Spoiler show


    Just the Fact that she pulled this stunt disgusts me.

    Sakura is one of the ugliest girls in this Manga right now. No ass, no boobs, huge forehead, in-love with a guy who doesn't like her and who tried to kill her, a liar, a weakling...shall I go on?



    Sakura needs to die. Like next chapter, now.

  14. #987
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Sakura is one of the ugliest girls in this Manga right now. No ass, no boobs, huge forehead, in-love with a guy who doesn't like her and who tried to kill her, a liar, a weakling...shall I go on?
    If you please, do go on. This is actually quite true and fun to read

  15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #988
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Spoiler show
    Wat?

    Sakura was concerned about Naruto and did that act only to keep Naruto from danger.Does every women have to look like a stripper? Seriously? Sasuke almost killed her.Oh noes~~ wtf? Naruto would've killed Sakura when he went bersek against Orochimaru -_- Sasuke asked Naruto to stop going after him.But Naruto still did.

    Wtf did Sakura do that you ask for her death? Just because Naruto wants Sakura and Sakura doesn't want Naruto,she should die? Wtf.

    Let's completley overlook the fact that Naruto gives 0 shits about Hinata when she stood by him -_- I want Naruto to die now.
    Last edited by Knightmare of heaven 0; August 02, 2013 at 08:21 AM.

  17. #989
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Wat?

    Sakura was concerned about Naruto and did that act only to keep Naruto from danger.Does every women have to look like a stripper? Seriously? Sasuke almost killed her.Oh noes~~ wtf? Naruto would've killed Sakura when he went bersek against Orochimaru -_- Sasuke asked Naruto to stop going after him.But Naruto still did.

    Wtf did Sakura do that you ask for her death? Just because Naruto wants Sakura and Sakura doesn't want Naruto,she should die? Wtf.

    Let's completley overlook the fact that Naruto gives 0 shits about Hinata when she stood by him -_- I want Naruto to die now.

    Why did you bring up the Orochimaru incident? It was the nine-tailed fox that took over Naruto and made him do those things. He did not attack Sakura of his own free will.

    SASUKE WILLINGLY TOOK UP A POISON FREAKIN KUNAI AND HELD IT UP TO SAKURA'S NECK AND TOOK AIM. IF IT WEREN'T FOR NARUTO SHE'D OF BEEN DEAD. KAKASHI SAID IT HIMSELF THAT HE WOULDN'T OF MADE IT IN TIME. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU STILL LOVE A GUY LIKE THAT? I'm NOT SAYING SAKURA SHOULD DIE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE NARUTO, I'M SAYING HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT GIVEN BY KISHIMOTO MAKES ME WISH SHE WOULD DIE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

    I DON'T THINK ALL FEMALES SHOULD BE STRIPPERS, I JUST DON'T LIKE SAKURA'S FIGURE.

    THAT DIAMOND ON HER GIGANTIC FOREHEAD DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER.

    OH AND "CONCERNED ABOUT NARUTO"? IF SHE WAS REALLY CONCERNED THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO PULL A NASTY STUNT LIE LIKE THAT. PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES IN FRONT OF SOME OF THEIR CLOSEST FRIENDS JUST KIND OF DISGUST ME.

  18. #990
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Well it looks like Kishi made a decision on Shikamaru x Temari. That came out of nowhere.

    And I don't expect Temari to be another Hinata and just admire a guy from afar for a long time. She'll make her move at the end of the war and hopefully Kishi will show it.

    Now let him figure out the other ships.
    hmm the temari shikamaru thing has been brewing for a LONG time , not just recently

    they flirted at the hospital when choji and neji were in the ER and shikamaru was crying because he let someone on a mission get hurt

    the flirted in the beginning of part two when temari was in town for the new chuunin exams

    they even flirted after their battle in the chuunin exams

    none of it was just blatant but we are talking about supporting characters in a non-romance manga

    but....
    the writing has been on the wall for shikamaruXtemari for a long time
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; August 02, 2013 at 01:26 PM.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts