Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1624

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

  1. #1186
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Benjiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    You are right, it must be pretty hard for to be so helpless in this kind of situation. But what would be the point in showing this part, if it wasn`t to build up naruhina?

  2. #1187
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjiro View Post
    You are right, it must be pretty hard for to be so helpless in this kind of situation. But what would be the point in showing this part, if it wasn`t to build up naruhina?
    Because the man she loves is once again out of reach, or maybe to make her feel not worthy after letting Neji die; and breaking her promise to protect Naruto.

    if Kishi wanted to build up naruhina even more why didn't he put Hinata on the sand cloud too, so she could of help give CPR while Sakura pump his heart. There's so many ways Kishimoto could of wrote that part of the story. But he choose to just leave her behind to feel like crap as Naruto is being save by her biggest love rival.

    The question is does Hinata a girl with self-esteem issues still feel worthy after this point or is she beating herself up?
    Last edited by DemonKing888; February 16, 2014 at 07:03 PM.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #1188
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing888 View Post
    The question is does Hinata a girl with self-esteem issues still feel worthy after this point or is she beating herself up?
    This is actually what I don't like from Kishimoto's characterization of Hinata. No matter how much I ragged on Kishimoto on how he hates his women/girls, at least most girls in Naruto has other people than only her love interest(s). We saw Sakura's connections with Ino, Tsunade, Sai, Yamato, Lee (not so much on Kakashi, weirdly), out of Genin 12, I think Ino's team has the tightest connection and friendship of them all, Temari has her brothers, and (IMO) even the pathetically screentimeless Tenten has been shown with her team in much better way than Kurenai's team. Hell, Kurenai has more interaction with Shikamaru than Hinata. It's like everytime we see Hinata, we see her only with relation with Naruto. Maybe Neji a little, but because they don't often appear together, we weren't shown much.

    Maybe it's because Kishimoto made her personality shy, but even with her teammate and Neji, she doesn't have much interaction. If I see what she is OUTSIDE Naruto, maybe I'll like her more. Now, as a probable love interest of main character, I don't have much interest in her. But maybe it's why people see the NaruHina so clearly and it would be 'brutal' for Hinata if Naruto end up with Sakura but not vise versa, because Hinata is all about Naruto. But hell, if Sakura doesn't end up with Naruto (or anyone at all), she can still be the next sannin or something. Since Tsunade is also pairing-less.

    But Hinata can be the next Hyuuga heiress, I guess.

  5. #1189
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Benjiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Yeah you`re right, but why is Kishi showing us panels of Hinata failing? There must be a reason.

  6. #1190
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjiro View Post
    Question, if narusaku is the pairing kishi is going to make, then what would be the point in alll those naruhina moments he is throwing at us?
    I mean that would be pretty brutal for Hinata if Naruto would choose Sakura.
    The same reason why Naruto told Minato that Sakura is his girlfriend after the chakra hand holding toward Hinata and Sakura being the one by Naruto's side:

    Pairing bait for the fans!

    And no it would not be brutal and mean if Naruto still does not love her much like if Sakura does not love Naruto despite him loving her since the beginning. You cannot force feelings to change like that.


    Kishi likes to mess with the fandoms. It would not surprise me if Kishi leaves the pairing situation open ending.
    Last edited by FBF; February 17, 2014 at 05:03 PM.

  7. #1191
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Most of the female characters are like that in Kishi's manga. They are tsundere. Sakura, Ino, Karin, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade, Mei Terumi, Kauri, Anko, Kurotsuchi, etc.

    Kushina, Shikamaru's mom Yoshino and Kiba's mom Tsume were all the same way with their husbands. Kishi likes the strong and scary woman who has a soft side she shows to the people she loves.
    Then must of the females would make a better love interest to Naruto then Hinata if you want to argue that fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by FBF View Post
    Pairing bait for the fans!

    And no it would not be brutal and mean if Naruto still does not love her much like if Sakura does not love Naruto despite him loving her since the beginning. You cannot force feelings to change like that.


    Kishi likes to mess with the fandoms. It would not surprise me if Kishi leaves the pairing situation open ending.
    If he can make Tenten important again then I believe he'll at least close one ending, like at least show someone's future child while Naruto is hokage.

    Or he could do that B.S digimon season1&2 did with their pairings having their kids being clone look-a-likes.

  8. #1192
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjiro View Post
    Yeah you`re right, but why is Kishi showing us panels of Hinata failing? There must be a reason.
    And that reason might be that Hinata sacrificing her life and saying the words " at last i was of some use to Naruto kun "

  9. #1193
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    Based on latest chapter, no pairing set in stone. Could go either way Naruto with Sakura or Hinata or Sasuke with Sakura, Hinata or Karin. Can't discuss any further until the chapter has been out a few days.

  10. #1194
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDogg View Post
    Based on latest chapter, no pairing set in stone. Could go either way Naruto with Sakura or Hinata or Sasuke with Sakura, Hinata or Karin. Can't discuss any further until the chapter has been out a few days.
    A day actually, we only have to stay quiet about current events until 24 hours have past

  11. #1195
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    I really don't see what this latest chapter as to do with any pairing...


    True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!
    ___________________

    Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

  12. #1196
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    I really don't see what this latest chapter as to do with any pairing...
    Spoiler show

  13. #1197
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Spoiler show
    But who has been implied to resemble Kushina the most?

    You would lose by using that argument.

    I swear, pairing fans are becoming desperate.

  14. #1198
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    Quote Originally Posted by FBF View Post
    But who has been implied to resemble Kushina the most?

    You would lose by using that argument.

    I swear, pairing fans are becoming desperate.
    But that didn't mean a thing, for all I know.

    Could you imagine, for over a hundred faces/images , kishi decided to put hinata close to kushina and minato. Coincidence? Don't think so.

    After all, kishi already made hinata to confessed her love to naruto over and over again. When naruto was down, hinata was there to cheer naruto up. When obito almost made naruto to give up, hinata was there to give him the strength to go on.

    When kishi decided to kill neji, neji's dying wish is all about naruto and hinata.

    So,

    It's not a desperation, but rather an obvious fact.

  15. #1199
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    It did because based in your argument the parallel with Sakura and Kushina would hold more value than placement
    Panel which no one commented on but you.

    And Naruto kept giving implications that he still loves Sakura, your point?

    Both are one sided, but you are obviously overreaching that I am seriously hoping you are just trolling.
    Last edited by FBF; April 03, 2014 at 01:47 AM.

  16. #1200
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

    Huh? Kept giving implications that he still loves sakura? Are you talking about part 1 or part 2? Because as far as I remember, naruto got mad when sakura told him that she loved him. And if my memory serves me right, sakura told someone that there's someone she love the most, and the manga shows us that t'was sasuke.

    Yupz, that's deym obvious. The thing is, for all I care if naruto will end up to hinata or not. I just told you my opinion based from what I've seen in the newest manga chapters.

    Can you blame anyway if kishi put those images with connection with each other.

    Oonoki to his son, mei to her ninjas/ao, raikage to bee/darui/karui, gaara to temari.

    So It just crossed to my mind that maybe kishi deleberately shows us that instead putting sakura or ten ten or ino close to kushina, kishi put hinata instead because of a reason.

    Again, i m maybe overeaching but am far from trolling. (With this one)

New Reply
Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts