Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Ninshuu the solution to Sasuke

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member desin24's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ninshuu the solution to Sasuke

So after this big flashy final fight between Naruto and Sasuke, what will come next?
    IMO neither of them will die for various reasons and of course Naruto will "win"!
    I wrote "win" like this because it has to be a philosophical win and a mere beatdown won't resolve anything as we have seen with Hashirama and Madara.
    At this point Ninshuu comes into play. We have seen Naruto transmit his emotions and trigger flashbacks with his chakra highfives not soo long ago and I envision something similar here. It may not be a highfive but Naruto will infuse some chakra into Sasuke ( insert:archer phrasing ) which will send emotions and trigger flashbacks and Itachi's tsukoyumi is nothing compared to this. It will save Sasuke from the darkness and the level of understanding Ninshuu creates will also help Ashura and Indra to make peace.
    Poor Sasuke, one last mindfuck.
    Now the thing that I hope to happen is that this Ninshuu communication works bothways and Naruto starts to understand Sasuke's purely logical thinking and that love is NOT all they need to establish peace and that his way is not entirely correct either, but that there has to be a compromise between these 2 forces.

But how can the people accept/forgive Sasuke. Now while this is reaching, while saving people from the mugen tsukoyumi and that tree he might hit the Ninshuu dial up and start a group conversation with all of them. Sending emotions about peace and mutual understanding and Sasuke becoming good and yadayada to all humans and thus we witness the beginning of an era of peace.
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ninshuu the solution to Sasuke

Of course it would be a philosophical win -__- . The only people that suffer the most are the regular civilians in the show because they get dragged into wars and fights even though they don't do anything. What if Naruto ends up going evil for a while? o_O

Also I like your siggy. Feng Shen Ji is just as enjoyable as Naruto. If not more.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's ability to write a philosophical solution to lasting peace is at the same level as the ability of a candidate to a beauty contest :
    "if people didn't fight, there would be less fighting and people would be more happy. Injustice is wrong. Poverty is not cool"

I don't think Kishi will ever try. He'll just give his usual 10 lines speech and that will be the end of it. Kishi is not able to do more. He is way out of his league. Heck no one is able to do better, Kishi threw himself into a dead end.

The catch here is that Naruto has no problems with genocide since he condoned Itachi. It's probably due to Kishi's inept writing (which made him glorify every even of Itachi's life even the genocide) but since Naruto condoned Itachi, it would be out of character to deny Sasuke the right to do the same.
    (I actually wish the animation team would follow that logic and show Naruto thinking about Itachi and doing the same as Itachi in a filler episode. That would be a giant "fuck you, learn to write" adressed to Kishi)
    Last edited by Aegis; September 29, 2014 at 11:06 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Naruto's ability to write a philosophical solution to lasting peace is at the same level as the ability of a candidate to a beauty contest :
    "if people didn't fight, there would be less fighting and people would be more happy. Injustice is wrong. Poverty is not cool"

I don't think Kishi will ever try. He'll just give his usual 10 lines speech and that will be the end of it. Kishi is not able to do more. He is way out of his league. Heck no one is able to do better, Kishi threw himself into a dead end.

The catch here is that Naruto has no problems with genocide since he condoned Itachi. It's probably due to Kishi's inept writing (which made him glorify every even of Itachi's life even the genocide) but since Naruto condoned Itachi, it would be out of character to deny Sasuke the right to do the same.
    (I actually wish the animation team would follow that logic and show Naruto thinking about Itachi and doing the same as Itachi in a filler episode. That would be a giant "fuck you, learn to write" adressed to Kishi)
    I know Naruto's philosophical discourse would be lacking and he is just not wise yet. That's why I said he will have his emotions speak for him by sending them through the Ninshuu network and that that would lead to better mutual understanding and a compromise between Naruto's idealistic worldview and Sasuke's by logic driven worldview.

After all this build up with the ageold feud between Ashura and Indra a "normal" talknojutsu should not be suffice, but I agree, it all depends on how much time and energy Kishi wants to invest in the finale of his manga. He can make it quick but he is capable of good writing even though he the last arc was dissapointing.

What do you mean with the bold part?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Of course it would be a philosophical win -__- . The only people that suffer the most are the regular civilians in the show because they get dragged into wars and fights even though they don't do anything. What if Naruto ends up going evil for a while? o_O

Also I like your siggy. Feng Shen Ji is just as enjoyable as Naruto. If not more.
    Naruto became pretty literal the Saviour of the narutoverse restoring eyes and healing people by mere touch he can't go evil like ever, although I would love to see him as the antagonist in the next movie for example.

Feng Shen Ji is awesome. in my ranking it's way higher than Naruto. The art is amazing, just like the characters and the battles. Also Ah Gou is such a cocky bastard, how can one not love his trashtalking

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desin24 View Post
    So after this big flashy final fight between Naruto and Sasuke, what will come next?
    IMO neither of them will die for various reasons and of course Naruto will "win"!
    I wrote "win" like this because it has to be a philosophical win and a mere beatdown won't resolve anything as we have seen with Hashirama and Madara.
    At this point Ninshuu comes into play. We have seen Naruto transmit his emotions and trigger flashbacks with his chakra highfives not soo long ago and I envision something similar here. It may not be a highfive but Naruto will infuse some chakra into Sasuke ( insert:archer phrasing ) which will send emotions and trigger flashbacks and Itachi's tsukoyumi is nothing compared to this. It will save Sasuke from the darkness and the level of understanding Ninshuu creates will also help Ashura and Indra to make peace.
    Poor Sasuke, one last mindfuck.
    Now the thing that I hope to happen is that this Ninshuu communication works bothways and Naruto starts to understand Sasuke's purely logical thinking and that love is NOT all they need to establish peace and that his way is not entirely correct either, but that there has to be a compromise between these 2 forces.

But how can the people accept/forgive Sasuke. Now while this is reaching, while saving people from the mugen tsukoyumi and that tree he might hit the Ninshuu dial up and start a group conversation with all of them. Sending emotions about peace and mutual understanding and Sasuke becoming good and yadayada to all humans and thus we witness the beginning of an era of peace.
    They won't need to forgive Sasuke. Sasuke will have his own village after all this mess. "Hidden in Sound" will become "Hidden in Light". As we all know, "light" isn't necessarily good, and thematically invokes concepts like judgment, sight, vigilance, and the exposure of obscured things. All things that are right up Sasuke's current philosophical cul-de-sac.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desin24 View Post
    I know Naruto's philosophical discourse would be lacking and he is just not wise yet. That's why I said he will have his emotions speak for him by sending them through the Ninshuu network and that that would lead to better mutual understanding and a compromise between Naruto's idealistic worldview and Sasuke's by logic driven worldview.

After all this build up with the ageold feud between Ashura and Indra a "normal" talknojutsu should not be suffice, but I agree, it all depends on how much time and energy Kishi wants to invest in the finale of his manga. He can make it quick but he is capable of good writing even though he the last arc was dissapointing.

What do you mean with the bold part?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Naruto became pretty literal the Saviour of the narutoverse restoring eyes and healing people by mere touch he can't go evil like ever, although I would love to see him as the antagonist in the next movie for example.

Feng Shen Ji is awesome. in my ranking it's way higher than Naruto. The art is amazing, just like the characters and the battles. Also Ah Gou is such a cocky bastard, how can one not love his trashtalking
    The one thing that confuses me is that Naruto's power from the sage "breathes life into things" where as Sasukes "Creates out of nothingness". So how is it that Naruto managed to create a whole new eye for kakashi. Shouldn't that have been Sasuke's job?

And yes, if you know of a Feng Shen Ji thread on the site send me the link. I'd rather not get in trouble by the moderators for going off topic. Haha

Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    The one thing that confuses me is that Naruto's power from the sage "breathes life into things" where as Sasukes "Creates out of nothingness". So how is it that Naruto managed to create a whole new eye for kakashi. Shouldn't that have been Sasuke's job?

And yes, if you know of a Feng Shen Ji thread on the site send me the link. I'd rather not get in trouble by the moderators for going off topic. Haha
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...09#post3879409
    Here you go.

Well I take it like this. Naruto said he took what was there from Kakashi and Bam. Of course Naruto not knowing exactly what he did is equivalent with Kishi not bothering with explaining. I think ge gave enough life to Kakashi so he could regenerate and that's it.
    I'm always saying Sasuke's yin powers will make the difference. From the description it sounds like Gremmy's power from bleach but without being able to create living beings.
    What do you think about the ninshuu part?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post

basically , Naruto is saying "If a Genocide can secure my ,my friends and my village interests , then It's Ok" ....
    and he , named a mass murdered who almost ereased humanity from the earth Obito , as "coolest guy" because Obito wants to become "Hokage" ...

Naruto philosophy is just based on his and his friends interests .... he has no right to talk about peace ...

no wonder I hate this main character that is "Savior" of his world ... and shame to a world that someone like Naruto is its "Savior" ...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    basically , Naruto is saying "If a Genocide can secure my ,my friends and my village interests , then It's Ok" ....
    and he , named a mass murdered who almost ereased humanity from the earth Obito , as "coolest guy" because Obito wants to become "Hokage" ...

Naruto philosophy is just based on his and his friends interests .... he has no right to talk about peace ...

no wonder I hate this main character that is "Savior" of his world ... and shame to a world that someone like Naruto is its "Savior" ...
    Naruto has NEVER accepted Itachi's genocide over his clan. He accepted Itachi on the other hand who did sacrifice everything he had even if killing his clan off was wrong. In the end Itachi did not protect just the village but the entire ninja world as from that civil war a new world war would have been created. Naruto does not condone genocide.
    Itachi suffered the most out of anybody in this manga (personal point perhaps). He is also the one who trough all that hate still loved his village and even after death was "Itachi of Konoha". He did not kill the Uchiha for himself, he did so for everybody else. He accepted the entire burden of what he did. He destroyed himself for what he did there. Everything he did was for his village and for Sasuke, even setting up a plan to DIE for Sasuke and he was drowning in his own blood as he was giving everything he had to Sasuke to the last "I am sorry Sasuke but this is the last time".
    Obito is the "coolest guy" Tobi is not. Obito is the saved Tobi who had the Hokage's ideals. Naruto forgives and saves people. That is what he did even to NAGATO who killed a bunch of his friends including BOTH his teachers. He is doing this because this is what JMan wanted from him. He forgave Tobi. Obito killed his parents man, HIS PARENTS. Still forgave him and accepted him.

Naruto IS the savior. His ideals are that of a savior. You somehow think that accepting Itachi and Obito somehow degrade this. I don't agree. It actually speaks volumes as to WHY he is that. Imagine someone killing your own parents and destroying your childhood, even making you a monster of the village (because Kurama ended in him) and you still forgiving him and even calling him "the coolest guy". This is the epitome of compassion. His compassion (among many other things) resurrected half of Konoha(Nagato) and transformed a mass murderer (Gaara) into who he is today.
    Last edited by xXan; Today at 04:54 AM.

New Reply