Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

  1. #1
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RomeCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    He was a genius and naturally discovering advanced hidden Hyuga techniques at a very young age. Seems likely to me.

    Over 9000!!

  2. #2
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Kamui dimension
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    That was in Part 1. But in part 2, with the emergence of haxxed abilities such as Mangekyō Sharingan, Rinnegan, Izanagi & Izanami, Jūbi's power ( Rikudō Senjutsu ), Neji later went on to become a fodder. I'm pretty sure than Hamura possessed a unique set of abilities besides the Byakugan in his repertoire of techniques.

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    It's possible, and it'll probably happen just so Neji doesn't stay dead.

    I even forgot about Neji and the people at the now destroyed headquarters, lel
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeCity View Post
    He was a genius and naturally discovering advanced hidden Hyuga techniques at a very young age. Seems likely to me.
    the question is, does being genius give any better chance for being trans-migrant? in my opinion, No. otherwise Itachi would have been Indra's transmigrant, because he was no less genius than sasuke. unless stated or hinted; Neji isn't a trans-migrant.

  7. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    That was in Part 1. But in part 2, with the emergence of haxxed abilities such as Mangekyō Sharingan, Rinnegan, Izanagi & Izanami, Jūbi's power ( Rikudō Senjutsu ), Neji later went on to become a fodder. I'm pretty sure than Hamura possessed a unique set of abilities besides the Byakugan in his repertoire of techniques.
    man honestly the story wouldve gone the exact same if hamura didnt exist. i dont even know why kishi brought him in to make him completely irrelevant... part 2 is the biggest disaster ever

  8. #6
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    man honestly the story wouldve gone the exact same if hamura didnt exist. i dont even know why kishi brought him in to make him completely irrelevant... part 2 is the biggest disaster ever
    Probably to give the Hyuga Relevance as far as lineage goes. When the Rinnegan was brought up and made to connect directly to the sharingan the whole "Sharingan was born from the byakugan" thing didn't make much sense. Now we know that's not a thing at this point.

  9. #7
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,972
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    As far as we can telll hagoromo did not have a transmigrant at all. I would think that is the main reason he picked naruto and sasuke to split his powers. I doubt either could really work as a transmigrant, neither has the innate potential for his complete powers. Sasuke only has the potential for the rinnengan and naruto only has the potential for his chakra. Neji in turn only has the byakugan, a power which hagoromo altogether did not have. If neji was to be the transmigrant of anything it would have to be hamura whose genes neji presumably inherited.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,317
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hamura Ootsutsuki's chakra transmigrant Neji?

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    As far as we can telll hagoromo did not have a transmigrant at all. I would think that is the main reason he picked naruto and sasuke to split his powers. I doubt either could really work as a transmigrant, neither has the innate potential for his complete powers. Sasuke only has the potential for the rinnengan and naruto only has the potential for his chakra. Neji in turn only has the byakugan, a power which hagoromo altogether did not have. If neji was to be the transmigrant of anything it would have to be hamura whose genes neji presumably inherited.
    Basically, if Neji or should I say the Hyuuga clan were actually relevant to the story, there might have been some development for them pertaining to Hamura.

    Kinda sad the story wasn't diverse enough to include other characters (actual characters developed and made relevant for the story, connected to the Kaguya)
    "Sasuke has never been selfish, he's only been self-centered"

New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts