Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1572

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    LOL yeah, super romantic, guise...

MINATO: I LIKE UR HAIR

KUSHINA: OH WOW! THE FIRST GUY WHO DOESN'T THINK I'M UGLY, TIME TO TRADE MY DREAMS FOR A DOWDY HOUSEWAIFU APRON!!

Truly the romance of the century.
    Lol it's Kishi's story not ours.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Anguilla
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Well, the soul is just stuck in a package basically for eternity right? It would be good if they opened it, un did the jutsu and he went to Heaven. Just trying to think postive Dark blood.
    he's already in heaven http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/13

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Because I want to know exactly what you're saying before I respond, please, please elaborate on what you mean.
    I really don't know ... Something came to my mind and I said it .... and My English is not good enough to explain it clearly .... just ... never mind ...
    Last edited by shafagh; October 16, 2013 at 02:58 PM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

KUSHINA: OH WOW! THE FIRST GUY WHO DOESN'T THINK I'M UGLY, TIME TO TRADE MY DREAMS FOR A DOWDY HOUSEWAIFU APRON!!

This chapter explains it perfectly. Dat "filtering".
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    I really don't know ... Something came to my mind and I said it .... and My English is not good enough to explain it clearly .... just ... never mind ...
    Your English has nothing to do with it man. Just the fact that you compared Sasuke to a "married man who loves his wife." When in reality, Sasuke has shown no interest in any female within the manga. Regardless of the amount of females that have shown interest in him. The aforementioned female, Karin. he uses, sacrifices and then offers a half-baked apology because the author feels as though it should be treated as a form of comic relief at this point.

I understand your dislike of Naruto. Especially with the chapters being the way they've been for the past couple of months. But seriously man? "A married man that loves his wife?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishimoto probably thinks if a guy says something like "I like your hair!" instead of "Wow! Nice pair of gazongas!" or "Damn... dat badonkadonk! Bet you do a lot of squats!" a women is practically going to melt because he's so nice and special...

In reality however it just means Minato has a Hair-Fetish... don't even want to imagine all the quarrels they must have had due to Minato getting all cranky whenever Kushina felt like its time to shed some wool from various body parts
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    This chapter explains it perfectly. Dat "filtering".
    Okay, so I managed to keep it together until I got to this panel and then I fucking lost it:

Honestly, I still can't quite reach coherence with that thing on the table so--
    Sorry, I have no witty reply or suchlike
    I can't...
    just looking at that, in context especially-- I'm sorry, I dissolved. *laughter cramps and wheezing*
    Thanks a fucking lot

Spoiler show
    I think I kinda understand it... not entirely sure, but I think it may have something to do with Kishi's fetish for the "whipped guy/tsundere" thing. I can see it... like pretty much every relationship he does follows the formula (how creative!). Especially Hashirama and Madara, pffft.

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Kishimoto probably thinks if a guy says something like "I like your hair!" instead of "Wow! Nice pair of gazongas!" or "Damn... dat badonkadonk! Bet you do a lot of squats!" a women is practically going to melt because he's so nice and special...
    Of course! I mean why would any chick want anything else?! Ridiculous. I mean when someone comes along and thinks I'm slightly less hideous then I thought I was that morning, I immediately quit school and start shopping for china patterns. It's only natural.

Quote Quote:
    In reality however it just means Minato has a Hair-Fetish... don't even want to imagine all the quarrels they must have had due to Minato getting all cranky whenever Kushina felt like its time to shed some wool from various body parts
    Well, there're always merkins to keep a hair-based relationship together.

I titled this picture "Kushi Koochi" in my Buruma-chan folder.

You're welcome.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Lol it's Kishi's story not ours.
    That doesn't mean that the build up was a bit childish...although to be fair, they were children...but still ...Kishi's story or not, the guy can't write romance so well

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Your English has nothing to do with it man. Just the fact that you compared Sasuke to a "married man who loves his wife." When in reality, Sasuke has shown no interest in any female within the manga. Regardless of the amount of females that have shown interest in him. The aforementioned female, Karin. he uses, sacrifices and then offers a half-baked apology because the author feels as though it should be treated as a form of comic relief at this point.

I understand your dislike of Naruto. Especially with the chapters being the way they've been for the past couple of months. But seriously man? "A married man that loves his wife?"
    I think he meant Sasuke's complete disinterest in women is like that of a married man who loves his wife. Because a married man who loves his wife, wouldn't care to look at other women...idealistically speaking. Yep...that simple. I think he means that Sasuke's just THAT uninterested in women.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; October 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

So? How the heck did you know that sasuke is a loving husband?

You don't know that for sure. In fact, he may end up like orochimaru. As long as naruto's above than him, he'll more interested to a power than to any freaking girls.

Sasuke is a loving husband while naruto's still a moron? Deym....., your hate to naruto is really awesome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

,After all these things, Sasuke will have his interest on women. Well he always wanted to rebuild his clan after all, and he can only do this with a woman around, or even 'women' if he goes wild on it, though doubt this considering he's not a polygamous type of guy.

,Frightening (and even exciting for me lol) would be if Sasuke later fells in love with Sakura, and Naruto still keeps on pursuing for the love of his life (forget about Hinata). We already know Sasuke's determination when he is onto something!!! Which means this could be the cause of their final duel. Woohhh..

,Yeah Naruto vs Sasuke to fuck the bull out of Sakura. Good deal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell no...nah..Sakura doesn't deserve that much attention..I prefer if neither of them falls in love with her..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post

,Frightening (and even exciting for me lol) would be if Sasuke later fells in love with Sakura, and Naruto still keeps on pursuing for the love of his life (forget about Hinata). We already know Sasuke's determination when he is onto something!!! Which means this could be the cause of their final duel. Woohhh..
    Oh the horror.This is one of the worst things that can happen.Fighting over a girl? >.>''

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It would also be highly disrespective of Hinata and would make Naruto look like the biggest douchebag in the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,Yeah Naruto vs Sasuke to fuck the bull out of Sakura. Good deal.
    Yeah because women are nothing but mattresses and all Sakura wishes for is a bbc. What am I reading here?
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 20, 2013 at 05:08 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe I understand. I may not entirely agree due to cultural differences, but I can understand the concept based on the world that we are experiencing. In regard to the last sentence, I never said that any of those things were everything for everyone. If you meant to suggest that Sasuke was not the type of character to experience those things before marriage, then difference of opinion I guess. This may have been true in his clan was still alive given the fact that they gave off that type of vibe. However, Sasuke is the one that must restart his clan and ultimately restart tradition. Or, you could be right.
    Last edited by benelori; October 28, 2013 at 07:32 AM.

New Reply
Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast