Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1572

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance & Society in Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    LOL yeah, super romantic, guise...

MINATO: I LIKE UR HAIR

KUSHINA: OH WOW! THE FIRST GUY WHO DOESN'T THINK I'M UGLY, TIME TO TRADE MY DREAMS FOR A DOWDY HOUSEWAIFU APRON!!

Truly the romance of the century.
    most of man are like this .... first they only begining to like of one aspect of girl/woman ( their pretty faces , their bodies , their pretty voices , their behavior , their hairs or ... ) and it will serve as the first of their love and through of time they will develop it ....

well , most of man are like this ....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly cannot think of anything more annoying than Obito x Rin. Maybe it is because I am so sick of Obito and his endless Rin obsession. Think of the worst couple possible, like say Akamaru x Hinata. And even that is preferable to Obito x Rin.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He can't even image her as an adult that pedo. j/k It might not have become so annoying if we didn't have to watch the same scene for the third or so time already.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is that since Temari didn't bat an eyelash at Shikamaru dying, they aren't going anywhere.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    All I can say is that since Temari didn't bat an eyelash at Shikamaru dying, they aren't going anywhere.
    I doubt she knew. She wasn't anywhere near Shikamaru. She only responded to Shikamaru when Ino had connected the army. But the whole point of Shikamaru dying was to develop the Naruto and Shikamaru relationship and make some parallels to Hashirama/Tobirama. Even Ino and Choji barely batted an eye over Shikamaru, when they should have been going berserk given the InoShikaCho bond. Kishi was just totally focused on making it about Naruto again. Just like everything else in this war.

You cannot say, well since this and this didn't happen, that means so and so pairing isn't happening. Remember what manga you are reading! No pairing would happen then. The big three would all be dead if you used actual logic. At this point, every couple is poorly wriiten and has massive holes in their ship thanks to Kishi.

Kishi did show that Temari's feelings have changed about Shikamaru. She use to think he was a loser and now thinks he would make a great Hokage. It is easy for fans to add a romantic component to her words and I doubt Kishi wasn't aware of it when he used her. But because Temari is a very minor character, we aren't going to get much beyond that. If Shika and Temari get together, it will be because of fanservice or to show marriages between the villages after the war. Same thing if NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku, or Anyone/Anyone get together.

If you are reading Naruto expecting well written romance, you are doing it wrong.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

didnt naruto save shikamaru at the last second? i was not aware that he was actually dead

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People are making a gigantic deal over nothing with this latest chapter. I find it rather funny. Maybe I'm just the cynical douche bag in this whole situation, but do people honestly still care to the point where they have to complain about who was crying over whom in this last chapter. Seriously?

Yes, I understand that visual clues are a thing. However, I guess personally I can't find a reason to care considering the fact that Kishimoto himself glossed over the fact that Sasuke tried to kill two of the people still in love with him.

I'm just wondering, if the author doesn't care, why should we?

Simply my perspective, of course.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; January 25, 2014 at 09:45 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    People are making a gigantic deal over nothing with this latest chapter. I find it rather funny. Maybe I'm just the cynical douche bag in this whole situation, but do people honestly still care to the point where they have to complain about who was crying over whom in this last chapter. Seriously?

Yes, I understand that visual clues are a thing. However, I guess personally I can't find a reason to care considering the fact that Kishimoto himself glossed over the fact that Sasuke tried to kill two of the people still in love with him.

I'm just wondering, if the author doesn't care, why should we?

Simply my perspective, of course.
    Me, myself is wondering why did Kishi need to show Hinata tripping as Sakura flies off with Naruto. The way he drew it just seems odd as if Naruto is always out of Hinata's reach or something; while Sakura who does have Naruto in her reach is all over a guy's D who tried to kill her twice without hesitation.

If Sakura found out that Sasuke was dying who would she pick if she could only save one?

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That is exactly why I said people are making mountains out of mole hills over this. If the author, Kishimoto, can gloss over the fact that Sasuke tried to murder the two girls in love with him, then ultimately it doesn't matter if Sakura is headed off with Naruto and Hinata trips. It doesn't matter if Kishimoto gave us the visual clues that these might be the relationships of the future with that last page. These characters will end up with whoever the hell Kishimoto decides he wants them to end up with. Consistency be damned. He threw the shit out the window before, he'll do it again lol. Hell, Naruto could end up with Tenten for all he gives a damn.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; January 25, 2014 at 11:58 PM.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I admit that I feel the pull again but I refuse to let this drag my back in. The desire to build up hope... No! I won't allow it!

Until somebody kisses somebody, I refuse to acknowledge romantic tension.

Last edited by Jammin; January 26, 2014 at 12:02 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Unrequited is popular in anime and manga, even if a paring was to become canon someone is going to be left out. If Naruto got Sakura then Hinata is left out, but if Sakura got Sasuke then Naruto is left out inless he got Hinata but then what about Karin's creepy ass.

I think the reason a lot of manga authors leave so much unrequited love is because of the fans. How many crazed Hinata fanboys do you think would send Kishi death threats if Hinata didn't get Naruto. Even worst did anyone remember hearing that story about the fan who killed himself because Itachi died. How many Hinata fans would jump off roofs if she didn't get Naruto? This can stress a Mangaka out when fans go to far with their work.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's on the fans side of things. That's no fault of the author. I can't really say much for this story. However, for stories like negima that was one of the major focal points. One of the driving point of the story was the question of who the main character would end up with. The author decided to leave that open ended along with a lot of other things. This action led to the story feeling a little bit incomplete. A lot of fans felt cheated.

As far as this story goes though if that was the case then authors should think twice before putting elements like that in their stories. What happened to that kid was tragic but that's no fault of Kishimoto. Fans will do what fans will do, which is really my main question here. Kishimoto has, in my opinion, stop giving a crap about the original story he Presented. One piece of evidence is what we talked about earlier. Another would be in my opinion, the Fox Megazord. If Kishimoto can stop caring, why do some fans invest themselves so much. If he doesn't care why should we?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I admit that I feel the pull again but I refuse to let this drag my back in. The desire to build up hope... No! I won't allow it!

Until somebody kisses somebody, I refuse to acknowledge romantic tension.

Hell yeah Kishi. Idgaf if it was only CPR, it's still a damn kiss

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/49/2237/06.png
    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/49/2237/16.png
    Last edited by narutotheory; February 05, 2014 at 07:37 AM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinata fans are screaming "It should be Hinata saving Naruto it should be Hinata!" even Karin is being more useful then Hinata right now.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing888 View Post
    Hinata fans are screaming "It should be Hinata saving Naruto it should be Hinata!" even Karin is being more useful then Hinata right now.
    Pssh, Hinata is as weak as they come...she has no hidden power whatsoever.

Even 10-10 is better than her.

New Reply
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast