Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1572

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

well , kishi will finish manga before they marry anyone .... just mark my words ...

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont like that kishi never explaind how kaguya gave birth. He's basically implying some lucky guy just had sex with her and out popped no-name and hagoromo. I also don't like how kaguya is suppose to be the sexy ass woman with every power in the ninja verse that can kick everyones ass..but then kishi neglects all the other women in the damn naruto series., they're all depictd ass weak, helpless, damsel in distress characters. Such a patriarchal manga.
    Last edited by narutotheory; April 15, 2014 at 08:58 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    I dont like that kishi never explaind how kaguya gave birth. He's basically implying some lucky guy just had sex with her and out popped no-name and hagoromo. I also don't like how kaguya is suppose to be the sexy ass woman with every power in the ninja verse that can kick everyones ass..but then kishi neglects all the other women in the damn naruto series., they're all depictd ass weak, helpless, damsel in distress characters. Such a patriarchal manga.
    Yeah, true. If you're looking for a female/feminism rocks manga, then you should check out claymore.

I think he didn't explain more about kaguya because it would lead to too many new characters being introduced and new arcs in the manga. Seems like kishi is definitely trying to end things in this arc.

Plus, if he wanted he could just say that the chakra of the fruit made it possible for kaguya to have kids without any kind of paternal assistance. Artificial chakra insemination??

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    She ate the tree's fruit.
    The seeds inside -> Hagoromo and his brother - easy!

That said, unless her 'husband'/'lover'/'conquest' is someone of note, I really don't think it matters who he is. Other than the fact that his rubbish non-magic tree modified rabbit DNA is ruining the purity of her wonderous genetic information...

I'd rather not know - too many godlike characters already.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    She ate the tree's fruit.
    The seeds inside -> Hagoromo and his brother - easy!

That said, unless her 'husband'/'lover'/'conquest' is someone of note, I really don't think it matters who he is. Other than the fact that his rubbish non-magic tree modified rabbit DNA is ruining the purity of her wonderous genetic information...

I'd rather not know - too many godlike characters already.
    Maury: Shinju Tree....you are the father!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    I'm not really a big fan of Hinata nor a big fan of Sakura. But Naruto is my favourite character and I can tell you that he will probably go with Hinata. Reason why? Naruto in the latest chapter has been represented as the Sun/Yang and Sasuke as the crescent moon/Yin. Hinata means "place in the sun" - a bit related to what Naruto represents, doesn't it? while on the other hand, there has been a lot of instances where Sakura was watching at pictures of team 7 in her house ( in episodes, in the manga and as well in openings I think ), while there was a crescent moon. See the relationship? I think the pairings will be like this : Naruto - Hinata & Sasuke - Sakura.
    And Naruto has Sakura's crest on his shoulders and belly in the latest chapter.....your point?

This is getting out of hand since Naruto made it clear he does not consider Hinata romantic interest.....it is Sakura.

I do not even think there will be any final pairings in the end, just an open ending.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FBF View Post
    This is getting out of hand since Naruto made it clear he does not consider Hinata romantic interest.....it is Sakura.
    He did that? In Part 2? Made it clear that he absolutely loves Sakura? I must've missed that. Mind showing me where in the Manga did he make it that clear?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    He did that? In Part 2? Made it clear that he absolutely loves Sakura? I must've missed that. Mind showing me where in the Manga did he make it that clear?
    Ikr. At this point, I think it's obvious that naruto ends up with hinata. All you narusaku shippers need to move on. Acceptance is the first step

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

At this point, the only ship I throw my support behind is SasuKarin.

Spoiler show

As for NaruSaku and NaruHina, there is a huge amount of factors which can drive things either way.

Spoiler show
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    At this point, the only ship I throw my support behind is SasuKarin.

Spoiler show

As for NaruSaku and NaruHina, there is a huge amount of factors which can drive things either way.

Spoiler show
    I don't think so.

Sakura can do whatever she wants and naruto will still choose hinata. Sakura has already confessed her feeling for naruto and it didn't go well for her. If anything, naruto wants sakura and sasuke to be happy more than anything else and he wants sakura to be true to herself. Naruto knows that, in his heart, him and sakura don't belong together. This is why he refused her confession.

On the other hand, hinata's confession opened naruto's eyes. He finally understood what was going on behind the scenes in hinata's mind and connected the dots that she has always liked him. She has copied his ninja way and encouraged him when he was at his lowest point against obito. She has held his hand, saved his life and been there for him throughout the entire manga. There is no more obvious a choice than hinata.

Truthfully, I feel that sakura will walk the path of her sensei and be man-less. Sakura will be the strong, proud female who is capable of love but is fine by herself just like tsunade.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He would still choose Sakura....read chapter 631!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Do people here not read the manga properly on purpose?

Naruto on chapter 631 and 632 told his father that he considers Sakura more or less his girlfriend with Hinata being within earshot and not even addressing her!

He was even jealous when Sakura noticed Sasuke first when both saved in the following chapter showing he is still very much interested!

It is like you skip chapters for your convenience.

I hate NH and not very fond of NS, but you do not see me deny Hinata's feelings nor Naruto's feelings!

I am not even saying NS is end game, just that right now: Naruto would choose Sakura!
    Last edited by FBF; April 16, 2014 at 09:56 PM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, we just simply read it without doing any sort of overeaching or taking naruto's answers too seriously, I guess.

Come on, sakura will end up with lee. She's damn too average to be with naruto and sasuke.

Seriously, she needs at least 3 years for her byakugou while tsunade just needs at least a minute or so. In fact, tsunade just need to eat to regain her byakugou-babyface-no-jutsu. Yupz, that's how average your ''sakura'' really is.

In this war alone, she was the only one we've seen so far that was being hit by a rock and ''sleep''. what a useless female ninja.

The thing is, naruto's answer to minato's question can go both ways. (Even though it was already a 100% from my pov that naruto misunderstood minato's question.)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtf, average? In the whole genin 12 only Sakura managed to get a byakugou, a feat in which Shizune couldn't achieve. I don't really care if Sakura ends up with Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, or the other nin that liked her. But her ability is hardly 'average'. She healed the shinobis almost single handedly with Katsuyu. And while we're at it, she's the only female Genin 12 that can summon a companion. And that's the best I can hope from this sausage fest manga. As for looks, she's the one who's canonically liked by three different people. No other female has been shown to have that.

And at least she was hit by a moving rock. Hinata tripped on a still rock. And it sure took Hinata a LONG time to master 64 palms.

Marshall, your irrational hatred towards Sakura is showing. And selective blindness of Naruto's feelings.

Quote Quote:
    Sakura has already confessed her feeling for naruto and it didn't go well for her.
    That's because Naruto realized that Sakura's still in love with Sasuke. If Naruto thought the confession was genuine, he'd undoubtedly accept. You can see he blushed first and then came into realization later. I'm not partial to NS, (I'm a multishipper) but to deny Naruto's feelings for Sakura is just goddamn blind. Naruto knows Hinata's feelings. He's not obligated to return it. I don't think he even had time to develop feelings for Hinata just yet. They spent too little time together. I won't be mad if NH is the end game, but at this time saying that Naruto has already chosen Hinata is rushed. At this time it's more probable if Naruto fell for Sasuke, marks and symbolism and obsession and all. -_-

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's answer was one way!

Naruto was serious otherwise he would have NOT answered it like that with Hinata being within ear shot and being jealous when Sakura was noticing Sasuke first when both saved her in the next chapter!

Naruto's reactions fit well with his affirmation with Minato's question (he is still interested in her)!
    Last edited by FBF; April 16, 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Come on, sakura will end up with lee. She's damn too average to be with naruto and sasuke.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/632/16
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/632/17
    This is not average, Sakura is a power house. Put her in a fight one on one with any other girl her age, she's the strongest female of her generation; This is also coming from a girl with no bloodline or comes from a famous clan like someone like Ino and Hinata does. Sakura was trained by a Hokage a top class ninja.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast