Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1624

Thread: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Romance & Society in Naruto <3

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing888 View Post
    We may not get our answer on romance at the end of the manga, but I'm sure Naruto the last movie will give us an idea on who's end-game romance.
    Early sketch of the movie shows Shikamaru with a Sand outfit, so ShikaTema is canon. (and Shika either don't give a shit about being Naruto's right hand man anymore, or Naruto won't become hokage in the manga, since the movie takes place "post-manga)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    That is a return of her unrequited love? Oh boy ...
    I never claimed Kishi was good at writing romance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Early sketch of the movie shows Shikamaru with a Sand outfit, so ShikaTema is canon. (and Shika either don't give a shit about being Naruto's right hand man anymore, or Naruto won't become hokage in the manga, since the movie takes place "post-manga)
    Movie Naruto is likely a Jonin like Neji, Kakashi, Gai, Asuma etc. There's no Orochimaru stopping him, no travelling with Jiraiya stopping him, there's nothing stopping him.

If another Orochimaru wants to try something, that plot would end in 5 secs as Naruto is the best Sensor who sense countries away any evil intent and specific chakras of anybody. He's the fastest shibobi who can appear at the scene at the speed of flash. And he's the most overpowered ninja who can destroy any Hashirama level opponents easier than Jiraiya destroying Ebisu. Honestly, he should be a Jonin, thus one step closer to becoming Kage.

Though I don't see Naruto becoming Hokage just yet so Shikamaru can also have his relationship with Temari and it shouldn't affect things much. When Naruto becomes Hokage, Shikamaru can still work as his advisor. Temari being the boyfriend or wife doesn't mean Shikamaru is hindered from doing so.
    "Sasuke has never been selfish, he's only been self-centered"

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Bat View Post
    I'm confused. Does the latest chapter where Rin waits for Obito in the afterlife indicates that Rin chooses Obito over Kakashi?
    Did Rin gave up on Kakashi after the Hanabi bridge incident?
    I think it's just odd writing, but Kishi hasn't really showed Rin still into Kakashi. Maybe he's trying to hint at Sakura-Naruto?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

SASUSAKU IS CONFIRMED. I FOUND THE ULTIMATE PROOF

- Sakura's wearing an Uchiha clan fan emblem as a necklace. Pairing wars are over bro....Kishi's been puttin' Sakura with all of his color images when it comes to intimacy as well...it's over.
    Last edited by narutotheory; August 09, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't recognize the Uchiha fan at all ... It could be anything ... I am not even sure it's a necklace and not some sketch outlines ...

But the large empty circle she had on her back shrinked and seems to include the whirl Konoha's jackets have, or the things Naruto has on his jacket ...
    But again, could be anything or irrelevant.

The most likely guess we can make now is that alternate Team7 is back, with Sai replacing again Sasuke so Sakura is still teaming up with Naruto regardless of her relationship with any of the boys and regardless of Sasuke's status (still an antagonist or not).
    Last edited by Aegis; August 10, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't recognize the Uchiha fan at all ... It could be anything ... I am not even sure it's a necklace and not some sketch outlines ...

But the large empty circle she had on her back shrinked and seems to include the whirl Konoha's jackets have, or the things Naruto has on his jacket ...
    But again, could be anything or irrelevant.

The most likely guess we can make now is that alternate Team7 is back, with Sai replacing again Sasuke so Sakura is still teaming up with Naruto regardless of her relationship with any of the boys and regardless of Sasuke's status (still an antagonist or not).
    If that's true then either Sasuke dies in a few chapters...or he becomes hokage.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    SASUSAKU IS CONFIRMED. I FOUND THE ULTIMATE PROOF

- Sakura's wearing an Uchiha clan fan emblem as a necklace. Pairing wars are over bro....Kishi's been puttin' Sakura with all of his color images when it comes to intimacy as well...it's over.
    Well, I think it looks like a Tomoe (or a Magatama), which is a symbol that has been used for both Sasuke and Naruto.

It's used as a tomoe in the sharingan eyes, but it's also the main symbol of Rikudou and Naruto has those symbol around the neck in his Rikudou-Mode.

So, basically... although it's very interesting, it's not a conclusive evidence for anything...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some peopke are saying this, but I am not seeing the Sand outfit. It looks like a cross between an Anbu outfit and a jonin vest. Shikamaru would never leave Konoha. In Shikamaru's dream, Temari was in Konoha.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you think about it there have only been two mouth to mouth panels in the entire Naruto series. Naruto and Sasuke by mistake, then Naruto and Sakura by health.

---------- Post added August 19, 2014 at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was August 18, 2014 at 04:50 PM ----------

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by narutotheory; August 19, 2014 at 12:57 PM.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    If you think about it there have only been two mouth to mouth panels in the entire Naruto series. Naruto and Sasuke by mistake, then Naruto and Sakura by health.

---------- Post added August 19, 2014 at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was August 18, 2014 at 04:50 PM ----------

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    That was part one man. And having the same personality type has little correlation to what makes a relationship work...

1) A relationship between a significant other should have compatibility. Realistically speaking, Sasuke (even after turning good blah blah etc) would still retain the personality he's displayed. That means, if SakuSasu became a thing, in their times of disagreements, arguments and other silly but paramount occurrences causing irritation to the mind and physical stress to the body, evidence attest to it that SasuSaku would not meet each other at the state equilibrium so that tranquillity can be established in their relationship.

Karin on the other hand? Yeah, she's proven to have the capacity to match Sasuke's flames with her own fury.

2) NaruSaku is meh to me at this point lol
    Naruto even made light jokes off the possibility of it happening, denoting that he's lost the interests he once had.

3) HinaNaru could work, provided Naruto pays her the attention required for it to work.

4) ShikaTema is assured lol

Now, I thought Tsunade and Jiraiya should have been a thing (Damn you Nagato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That conveniently timed moment to kill Jiraiya Kishi).
    Last edited by Kay3795; August 22, 2014 at 12:20 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the spoiler button broken in this thread?

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Is the spoiler button broken in this thread?
    Sorry about that. It's fixed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what are the odds of SasuSaku now that Sasuke's stop taking his Bipolar meds. He wants to kill her master, can she still really love a guy like that?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

She couldn't kill someone who tried to kill her. She's still gonna love Sasuke, but be depressed about it because she doesn't want to take the path that he's taking.

New Reply
Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast