英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Post Thanks / Like
Re: Who is gonna be arrested?
Hard to believe
- They supposdely do this based on IP. However IP actually tells little. It's like suing someone based on a blurry photography. It's possible for search for that person, but won't work for even a small group of people.
- It's hard to believe you can break the privacy and track a hundred people who downloaded a certain torrent. Things aren't that easy.
- Overall, it doesn't make sense in terms of laws. Downloading a file isn't something that instantaneously turn in arrest/reparation.
- How would it cost? You can't sue 1,000 of people at the same time, it's something that is analyzed case by case. That would cost a million of bucks, and it's unlikely they will get reparation for a "episode watched", or at the best it will be an average of 1¢ per person...
- Bitorrent works different for different users. Some have uploads turned off. Besides, someone might download just a part, or download it all and not watch, downloading it as a fake file, whatever...
I am a bad mood today, perhaps I will sue the last 1,000 people who read this thread...
Last edited by Fox666; January 31, 2011 at 11:06 PM.
Originally Posted by IChallengeYou!
TOBI IS OBITO
did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.