Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kirge's Jail Ability

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kirge's Jail Ability

Okay so i was thinking these past couple of days and the thought crossed my mind that maybe Kirge's jail ability is using ichigo's reistu against him, considering Quincies are capable of manipulating it would it be possible that the jail is using Ichigo's Reistu against him in some way
    Last edited by devstauk; August 07, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kirge's Jail Ability

Hm, that could be possible, and it'd certainly be interesting - Ichi goes shikai out of exhaustion and poof - the jail is gone
    But angry mob "fans" would call it trolling for sure.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.... here's the thing i think he needs to be self aware and also be able to control it to be able to get out maybe meditation?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the cage is probably made to imprison shinigami using their own spirit energy. But ichigo still has hollow powers,as show in the fullbring arc. So there's a chance something interesting will happen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's what I predict will happen.....Ichigo's cellphone will ring, and the one calling will be Grimmjow, who demanded Urahara hand it over to him so he can call Ichigo since he probably is eager to see him. Then Grimmjow will go in the Garganta and break Kirge's jail from outside it. I really think Kirge's Jail will remain unbreakable from the inside. I could see it using your own reiatsu against you, that'd be cool and would explain why they are so sturdy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

There is few possibilities:
    1) it can be someones stolen ban-kai
    2) it can be something mirror-like= u cant hurt it from inside(all attacks got repelled), but is realy easy to destroy it from outside
    3) it can be something dangai-related, the way Kirge sealed him..is like he was wating for him to get in there
    and i am totaly agree, about this thing was made to give Ichigo chanse to go zen and talk with Zangetsu

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ivan used same(but many times weaker) jail ability on Ichigo before trying to steal his bankai. Ichi broken it in seconds.
    Dont you guys remember it?

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Ivan used same(but many times weaker) jail ability on Ichigo before trying to steal his bankai. Ichi broken it in seconds.
    Dont you guys remember it?
    No,hes not.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/483/8

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Then how you can explain those white bars that looks like made out of light? Its not work of medalion so what is it?
    I think that Kirge used power from his holy form to make cage that Ichi is in right now- thats why Opies wings were gone the moment he caged up Ichigo. So its same technique but J is very skilled in using it/ powering it up, more than any other person from VR.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

No, its just a regular attacks of Ivan , who was trying to kill Ichigo and get his Ban-kai and nothin more.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

We can see that Ichi shattered those bars made out of light that were around him using his sword and they looked solid/ shattered like glass. For me its clear that Ivan did this to be 100% sure that Ichigo wont escape while he will be stealing his bankai using medalion. I didnt wrote that he was trying to jail Ichigo.
    I see that there is no space in your head for discussion or arguments Shader. There are different points of view and when you say no this and that having even less proof then I do doesnt make you right
    Last edited by vagabond87; August 07, 2012 at 02:31 AM.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, but its clear for me what the thing Ivan did,is similar to the thing Uryu did against Zael (Quincy-kido-attack) but if u say so, okay, let it be the prison in wich Ivan wanted to put Ichigo in

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I see what u did
    Well I think that we will get some clarifications in upcoming chapters before invasion will end, maby some other VR characters will use "light prison" attack so we can see if it is one way or another, for now we dont have enough material to discuss it further I think.
    Last edited by vagabond87; August 07, 2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: My shitty english

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    We can see that Ichi shattered those bars made out of light that were around him using his sword and they looked solid/ shattered like glass. For me its clear that Ivan did this to be 100% sure that Ichigo wont escape while he will be stealing his bankai using medalion. I didnt wrote that he was trying to jail Ichigo.
    I see that there is no space in your head for discussion or arguments Shader. There are different points of view and when you say no this and that having even less proof then I do doesnt make you right
    Kirge has the the letter J for Jail so I'm pretty sure its an ability specifc to him. Ivan took out his medallion and then a giant x formed infront of him and shot forth several beams of light. The same thing probably happened when the Stern Ritter did it in SS but Kubo skipped drawing the animation to save space and maybe they didn't need the incantation because they're stronger/ or Ivan was just trying to strengthen it. Kirge shot one arrow and it dispersed into that cage. For all we know the color of Kirge's cage and the color of the lights formed during the Bankai sealing are diferent too. They are clearly different attacks. Really what it comes down to, is they're different attacks.....because they're different attacks. There's not much to be said.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Enlighten me about where I can see difference in color? I just want to see what I didnt saw reading manga chapters- link would help exacta.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast