Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: No Bashing here!!

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: No Bashing here!!

She...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

well she..tssk

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You ruined this thread.

and if you could live in any country in the world all expenses covered where would you live basher?

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

thats my hobby after all.yours is next btw

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: No Bashing here!!

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    You are 27 and still studying??? No offense.
    She could have a major that requires her to study for a long time, she could be going back to school, she could be going into new major, or her job requires she go to school and learn new stuff to stay updated. You never know the reasons; I've seen people older than thirty go to college or back to college for their job or for new major. Not fair to judge.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member basher's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Much love M3J. To start off I will say that I had a shoulder injury that took two surgeries to stop me from being in major pain everyday. Now I am if I over use it which is any form of lifting. So hurts still but manageable. Where I live the good paying jobs are only with Degree or factory. Can't work factory because of my injury. So I started back at school in Jan 08. Was Clinical Lab Science until last semester. Now I am Computer Science and graduate in 2013.

M3J - Right now I am in Taekwondo so really liking superhuman strength that Sakura and Tsunade have. I know I would not like any of the bug jutsu. What jutsu would you like?

Kurama was pretty wicked during that battle. Most of my favorite battles are with Kurama. Loved it when he became a youkai Kurama. So do you think Hiei is "good"?

Everclear? Who hasn't.

lordHokage - Hi. Thanks for the welcome. I have read and watched a few soccer mangas also. It is my favorite sport after all. Yes I like to hit things and kick things. Not violent at all. Which soccer ones have you read?

good_boy - Yo. Yep I am into OP. Got my kid into it too. That and Naruto. Bleach. YGO. Pokemon. Bakugan. Hehe

digitaldude - Hi ya. Right now I want somewhere warm. I live in North Dakota and it is -6 degrees F out. Feels like -30 degrees F. I would say Jamaica but with the crime rate so high not a good idea. Is there a country warm of most of the year, not a lot of crime, and good hospital near by? Give me my own island.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

just a friendly warning -M3j is a stalker

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by basher View Post
    Much love M3J. To start off I will say that I had a shoulder injury that took two surgeries to stop me from being in major pain everyday. Now I am if I over use it which is any form of lifting. So hurts still but manageable. Where I live the good paying jobs are only with Degree or factory. Can't work factory because of my injury. So I started back at school in Jan 08. Was Clinical Lab Science until last semester. Now I am Computer Science and graduate in 2013.
    Yeouch! How did you hurt your shoulder?

Quote Quote:
    M3J - Right now I am in Taekwondo so really liking superhuman strength that Sakura and Tsunade have. I know I would not like any of the bug jutsu. What jutsu would you like?

Kurama was pretty wicked during that battle. Most of my favorite battles are with Kurama. Loved it when he became a youkai Kurama. So do you think Hiei is "good"?

Everclear? Who hasn't.
    What about Rock Lee and Gai's move, at least Rock Lee's? Practicing taekwondo, you probably have some love towards their pure taijutsu moves, no? I'd actually like either raikiri or kage bunshin. Kage bunshin sounds more useful as I can have multiple jobs, do multiple things, and spend more money that'll disappear once the bunshin does.

Same here. I love the way he uses his ingenuity and beats his opponents, even when he's unable to move. Whenever I see Kakashi's angry face, I think "Kurama?!" especially because Kakashi reminds me of Kurama. A genius who can be deadly serious or joke around and is not afraid to put his life on the line for his loved ones. I think Hiei is good, he just didn't have a good upbringing but eventually he became a good and loyal friend. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    just a friendly warning -M3j is a stalker
    No I'm not. Not my fault you advertise your info in public. -.-

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

since when did i advertise my info in public.Basher this guy is DANGEROUS

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, in that Introduce Yourself thread, in your vhost on IRC, and the way you talk and etc. Funny thing is, I didn't know you posted in the thread until way after.

A good detective can infer a lot even online just by seeing how the person talks. Sherlock Holmes deduced a lot about Watson just from a handshake.

I'm a genius whose assumptions are almost always right, not a stalker. There's a difference.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

why use so many senseless words?=)Just say:Yes,I am dangerous stalker-kun.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

But, I'd be lying, and I don't like to lie. I'm a good Christian girl boy.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

i think "Good "is too big of a word....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member basher's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Yeouch! How did you hurt your shoulder?
    My old job. Repetitive motion. I am right handed so when that shoulder started to hurt I gave it a break then of course my left shoulder was the one that took the damage. Lost a bursa and clean up a nic in my glenohumeral joint. I think it hurts because of bursa and probably some tiny muscle damage. Second surgery was to shave down collar bone.

Quote Quote:
    What about Rock Lee and Gai's move, at least Rock Lee's? Practicing taekwondo, you probably have some love towards their pure taijutsu moves, no? I'd actually like either raikiri or kage bunshin. Kage bunshin sounds more useful as I can have multiple jobs, do multiple things, and spend more money that'll disappear once the bunshin does.
    lol. I think my obsession with taekwondo type of jutsu will leave once my current semester is over with. Kage bunshin would come in handy. Best part is learn what you did.

Quote Quote:
    Same here. I love the way he uses his ingenuity and beats his opponents, even when he's unable to move. Whenever I see Kakashi's angry face, I think "Kurama?!" especially because Kakashi reminds me of Kurama. A genius who can be deadly serious or joke around and is not afraid to put his life on the line for his loved ones. I think Hiei is good, he just didn't have a good upbringing but eventually he became a good and loyal friend. What about you?
    Never thought of the kurama/kakashi comparison then I reread a few chapters and saw him angry. Yes they are very similar. Can't wait for the copy ninja to unleash.

I think Hiei tries to be bad. Once he "likes" people he sticks by them like a good friend should. Definitely die for them. There is no way he can be bad if he does that. Who did you dislike the most?

M3J likes to make assumptions...anything about me?

I think its intriguing how such small things gets noticed. Personnel I have a can do only a little bit with people. Give me a book, movie, or tv show and I can pretty much conclude a lot. I skim through them and get a good understanding. Not speeding reading. I can skip over half the book and still answer questions on it if need be. But not manga or comics. I just don't want to. Although I can make very good educated guess to what will happen with tv show, movie, book, or manga only because I think outside the box. I guessed that the Akamatsu wanted to create an ultimate tailed beast with them all. And the more obvious one was they would put a tailed beast in themselves. Guessed the first right after I saw the container. So pretty early in the manga arc.
    Last edited by basher; February 01, 2011 at 02:11 AM.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably because your left shoulder wasn't as strong as your right shoulder and wasn't used to it? Sounds painful.

Worst part is that you can't unlearn what you learned. D:

Kakashi and Kurama are both intelligent though, with sense of humor. Kurama basically had to commit near suicide to even lose in the tournament, and Kakashi even against Pain died only because he used up his last of chakra to save Chouji. They both were willing to do a lot for their loved ones, like Kurama dying to make his mom feel better. I wanna see Kakashi ragemode too!

Hiei tries to act bad probably as a way to protect himself, as well as to keep up an image. He was bad when he was younger. I dunno who I dislike most, but I guess it could be Kuwabara (although he can be pretty epic and is cool) or elder Toguro. What about you?

Not sure, I'd have to talk to you on IRC or something. You revealed you were a girl from North Dakota, so yeah. And you like soccer. I can also guess regions based on the way one talks. If someone says football (meaning soccer), then he's most likely not American. If the person says rugby, I'd assume Australia and/or England.

The problem is, people tend not to use their knowledge and experience. If they do, then it's not hard to assume correctly. Knowing how a certain region talks can help guess where the person is from. LIke, if you said you liked pop like Pepsi, I'd assume you were from the South. Or, if you said "colour," I'd assume you're not American and could be Aussie or England if you said "yank."

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast