Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: No Bashing here!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member basher's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: No Bashing here!!

Yep yep thats what I think that happened to my should also. I had to relearn how to do certain things like picking stuff up and etc.

Well then don't learn them. Lol. I would to learn sex no jutsu.

I also noticed with Kakashi/Kurama that it took someone special to make them both openly show that they care for others deeply. Kurama started with his mom and then Yusuke. And Kakashi it was Naruto. I like how one of the big rules for shinobi is to not show emotion yet because of Naruto a lot of shinobi have been. What do you think of that no emotion rule? Maybe in Naruto there is a spot to debate each one. And who is your fav in Naruto? Kakashi? and least fav?

My least fav is most of the time is Kuwabara. Every once in a while he has his moments but he is so darn annoying at times. I guess for a human he fared pretty well.

Fair assumptions. But that's generally used when you meet people right? I would to have some of the observational talent that Shawn Spencer from Psyche has. Yes its a TV show but darn good one. Or I guess Jimmy Kudo from DC/CC.

Oh wow my home town is going to feel colder then Antarctica. Yep I am going to pack my bags to leave this place. In a couple more years...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Sex no jutsu? You can use the internet for that. <_<

I think the no emotion rule is stupid. Clearly, like with Naruto, emotion can be the source of great power as long as one still fights intelligently. Sakumo broke this rules and paid for it, but he was mentally weak IMO to have taken others so seriously. What about you?
    Itachi's my favorite. Sai and Kabuto are my least favorites. Same with Nagato the overrated. You?

Plus, did you hear his English voice? Made me hate him. <_<

I love Psych. <3 Haven't seen that in a long time though.

how cold is it?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Never thought of Sexy no jutsu as the net. Now I am imaging computer turning...okay back to normal. So tired.

Ditto for the no emotion rule. I forgot about Sakumo. But he was leak what you said. I think that emotion is something that is like a two edge sword. It will work from some but not others. Naruto and Sakura are just two examples of it working. I can't wait for Kakashi to unleash.

I have so many favorites like Naruto, Kakashi, Itachi... I can go on and on. I don't think I have a least favorite because they all add something to the manga. I used to dislike Mizuki then found out about his past. Even Ebisu was used for comic relief and didn't bug me anymore. I even like the two guards who guard the gate. Deidara and his idiotic art doesn't bug me. Oh wait Danzō. I dislike that guy.

*Cringes* Kuwabara voice in the dub is awful. So is OP one.

Don't think psych starts up again for a while.

It felt like 40 below last night until like 30 below at noon today. Tomorrow will be better. High of 25 above. Strangest weather ever.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, Sakura can be an example of it not working. She failed to kill Sasuke, nearly got killed by him, and got Naruto poisoned by her own kunai and her own poison. <_< Me either, Kakashi would be so epic.

Mizuki's past? What?

Weather is strange nowadays. Global warming?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgot about that. Very bad. She did though use her emotion to make herself stronger. Stretching it to much?

Mizuki used to be a really good guy. He wasn't happy with where he was in life. Unfortunately he got involved with Orochimaru in the anime and ended up hurting the woman he used to love.

I think he was a good guy at one point. He didn't have the ability to be stronger. Maybe frustrated cuz no easy way. I noticed Ninjas are ranked and given jobs depending that and what they can do. What if there are somethings you just can't do? I realize I am not good with medical science and can sympathize with Mizuki. I probably would have done something that I shouldn't have either. What would you do against your weakness?

I don't know about global warming but I do know I will have a flood again.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

for a second i thought this was naruto anime discussion..
    -who is your fav kage, doesnt matter dead or alive.
    -Do you like Itachi?

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Still failed. It looks like emotion giving strength applies more to Naruto, Itachi, Jiraiya, and possibly Sandaime Hokage than to anyone else. Naruto was so epic when he realized where true strength came from against Gaara, and when he fought for Hinata and Rock Lee against Neji. Agreed?

That's anime. Most things in anime shouldn't be considered canon. <_< Though I didn't think it was shabby that Naruto protected Iruka from the windmill shuriken the way Iruka did for him in the first chapter.

Quote Quote:
    I think he was a good guy at one point. He didn't have the ability to be stronger. Maybe frustrated cuz no easy way. I noticed Ninjas are ranked and given jobs depending that and what they can do. What if there are somethings you just can't do? I realize I am not good with medical science and can sympathize with Mizuki. I probably would have done something that I shouldn't have either. What would you do against your weakness?

I don't know about global warming but I do know I will have a flood again.
    I'd either improve my weakness or make it so that the weakness doesn't hinder me. Weaknesses will remain weaknesses unless it itself is worked on. IMO Naruto was perfectly right when he said there was no shortcut to anything, and hard work was better.

Use a doton to block the flood. D:

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    for a second i thought this was naruto anime discussion..
    -who is your fav kage, doesnt matter dead or alive.
    -Do you like Itachi?
    Pretty close. Just a few Naruto readers getting to know each other better.

My fav kage are Minato Namikaze and Gaara. Yep Naruto's father. Chapters not long ago I learned a lot about him. That's why I started to really like him. But there are so many good ones hard to pick plus the fact we don't know about quite a few of them. Tsunade even has her moments but lately she seems very emotional. Well the village was destroyed.

Itachi is awesome. Deep down I thought he was a good guy glad he did turn out to be a good guy in the end. I wonder what type of power did Itachi give Naruto.

I tried with Sakura. Only time I thought she used emotions. But in the end she failed. What did she say this last time? What do you think of Naruto's plan for him and Sasuke?

My town built Doton's lol. I don't know if it will hold up this time. We just got freezing rain last night.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I'm not happy with the way Itachi became at the end. I seriously wanted to see him go all out, healthy and not holding back. He was GAR and epic as a bad guy than as a good guy, though he was still epic.

She said she'd have to leave it to Sasuke and Naruto.

I'm actually excited for their fight, but I'm hesitant because I don't want Naruto to die in his fight against Sasuke. Two former friends who were great as teammates, both who want to destroy the symbol of what the other stands for... it should be an amazing fight! What did you think of his plan?

They need moar chakra in doton, then. :<

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was excited when Naruto exclaimed that they both will die. Didn't expect it. I liked the fact that he is willing to die to stop Sasuke. But I don't want him to. That battle I can't wait to read. And watch. lol. Loooong ways away in the Anime.

What do you think of the reason for killing off the Uchiha clan?

Mother nature is to bad ass right now. It was so pretty outside this morning with frost on the trees. My river flows north so we end up getting a lot of water plus another river flows into it. Did you ever hear of the Flood of 97? Or "come hell and high water"? Protected up to 60 feet. So probably be okay.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

lolanime

I think it's because they were seen as a threat and because they were about to turn on Konoha, which would have inspired other countries to have attack Konoha and cause another war. I don't think Itachi would have agreed if he didn't have a reason to do so.

Pics? D:

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

o.o o.O O.o O.O was wondering when you was going to ask that. Putting up an avatar and sig first. Plus want a pic without my kid in it. All I have that I like is with him. I am girl so shouldn't surprise anyone that I will take some time.

Do you agree with the plan to kill off the Uchiha clan?

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Pics of the place that you were talking about with water thing that you said was pretty or something. I consider nature too pretty to not avoid looking at. Almost as important as looking at a woman. D:

Oh, you have a kid? How old?

I kinda do if they were planning on rebelling against Konoha because that'd have really raised some shitstorm. Do you agree?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The frost on the trees? Sorry no pic of it. Lazy. I woke up at 7 am to put my dogs out and after went to bed by 10 am gone.

I have an eight year old boy. He is almost 9. Yes I am old...

In order to keep the village unharmed I can understand it. It is mainly Danzōs word. It was right? My whole problem is that Sasuke is working with Madara wasn't he the one who start the whole so called rebellion thing? Cuz he couldn't be hokage.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

u so mean

Oh, nice. Means you had him around nineteen, right? How was it having a kid around that age? Did you still go to college?
    Oh, and the questions can be ignored if you want. I'm just trying to get an understanding of a college-age parent.

Danzo's reply/reaction basically agreed with what Tobi said, even if Danzo didn't really share anything. If he had, the whole thing might have gone differently because I'm sure Tobi was lying on some parts. Tobi didn't really start it, although he rebelled against Hashirama. Some Uchiha rebelled, but that I guess was more because of Senju's actions and/or their loyalty to Madara or something. It wasn't after they realized what Konoha was doing they planned to rebel.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast