Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: SO6 path, 9 bijuu and juubi and naruto

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up SO6 path, 9 bijuu and juubi and naruto

when SO6 path created 9 tails out of biju chakra
    there might be a chance that has he put his own chakra split among 9 tails.
    Which will be used when the 9 tails willingly unite for the good cause.
    In case of naruto they all gave him some kind of power willingly(it can be possibly assumed its SO6 path chakra from each one)

i mean if minato can include his own chakra in kyubi.. why cant SO6 path.. after all he was the one with great vision split the 9 tails and also left the information to his descendents about how to revive 10 tails. also he did inform the bijjus at the time of creation that a day would come when you all will unite once again.. He would have kept his own chakra in case of disaster..i dont expect to S06 Papth to be revived..(if orochi and kabuto didnt get S06 body till date only means that he has hidden his own body far from edo tensei..or would have self destroyed:P)

another kind of proof to support this is when as now kyuubi and naruto are friends and when kyuubi/naruto swicth .. that chakra around has close resemblence silhoute of SO6 path we have knows so far.. (when naruto fought kyuubi and extarcted chakra without kyuubi's will.. the resemblence was much lesser comapre to kyuubi willingly giving it) May be when he activates all tailed powered chakra on course (if the intial assumption is true) . we may get to see S06 path to guide him to fight juubi/anything equivalent.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SO6 path, 9 bijuu and juubi and naruto

I also believe the fully assembled chakra of the Bijuu will give Naruto an encounter with the Sage of Six Paths, as well as potentially some power boost or key knowledge.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope naruto doesnt get another power up , as he is now , he is already overpowered , sage mode is slowly becoming redundant and i would have preferred if he had trained with alot of risks to get the kyuubi power instead it feels like a cheap extremely over powered power up although i hope we have an encounter with the sage of six paths but not an edo tensei one

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

What about the other half of kyuubi chakara tt's sealed in minato?

Since minato got brought back by edo tensei, i think author do have plans to let naruto power up again.

New Reply