Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Why am I here? I don't even like Manga...

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is learning moves from the Invincible Sunny Deol

You like Ice Cream? What's your favorite?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Supposed best team in world given veritable masterclass by real best team in the world

LMAFO IMPY where did you get Sunny Deol to teach you?
    the guy is my neighbor(state wise) and the most pathetic mofo i ve seen so far

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Supposed best team in world given veritable masterclass by real best team in the world

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    You like Ice Cream? What's your favorite?
    Hmmm, my favourite brand is probably Walls carte dor. I dont know if you tried it? But they have a couple of amazing flavours. There is a spar not far from my house, which in the winter drops the prices to a pound a tub. I pig out. In any case the two flavours i love that they have are Greek yoghurt & honey and strawberry & yoghurt. Ahh just thinking about it is making me drool. Its is mind blowingly good. I like Haagen Dazs as well, there cookies and cream flavour is great.

From the traditional 3 flavours though, my favourite has to be Vanilla. Good vanilla tops anything else. Its a shame you dont really get good vanilla a lot though. Especially in the neopolitans. Arrrggghhh.

I want taste turkish ice cream though, i heard so much about that. That stuff looks the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Im being trained by him to break messi's legs.

And of course he is awesome. Your like that Askhay lover from before. As they say, behind every great man lies a pack of haters.
    Certified Mafia Game Shit Talker

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a Spar in Birmingham!? I'm so happy for you.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course not! I was lying! But i cant go telling Thorny that everyone outside of London lives in huts and hovels and that we have no convenience stores at all now can I? He'll think Britain is a backward country! I had to make up something up quick. Wait whats that?...oh shit..

...It seems like i have to go. I used up too much of my villages 20 minute internet allowance.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that on three's one plan only? or are with talktalk?

Seriously though, Spar over here is relatively more overpiced/expensive than most of the supermarkets. Even for basic everyday essentials like bread, milk, etc. ._.

Which supermarket do you mainly shop at?
    Have you started driving lessons yet?
    Are you going to get a part-time job soon?

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Virgin village plan.

Indeed it is. But when they offer a pound a tub for carte dor. Who can resist? (I actually think this particular one is just badly managed, but not like i care >_>; )

Supermarket? Morrisons. Runs in the family. Stick to the devil you know. Tesco express i do go by as well.
    Yes
    In a couple of weeks. Census shizzer like kakashi. Walk around knock on doors. Soo excited.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Virgin village plan.

Quote Quote:
    Indeed it is. But when they offer a pound a tub for carte dor. Who can resist? (I actually think this particular one is just badly managed, but not like i care >_>; )
    Carte dor is too fluffy and soft for my tastes. Melts far too quickly as well imo.

Quote Quote:
    Supermarket? Morrisons. Runs in the family. Stick to the devil you know. Tesco express i do go by as well.
    Yes
    There aren't many Morrisons around London. xD

I hate Tesco. Just as bad as LIDl.

Quote Quote:
    In a couple of weeks. Census shizzer like kakashi. Walk around knock on doors. Soo excited.
    You finally got a J O B?

Similar to doing the paper rounds or something? Well, at least it's an additional income (this is if you consider student finance as the first lol).

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Carte dor is too fluffy and soft for my tastes. Melts far too quickly as well imo.
    I find Carte Dor perfect. Its just so....aaahhhhh

Quote Quote:
    There aren't many Morrisons around London. xD

I hate Tesco. Just as bad as LIDl.
    Really? They have a lot around here. I think out of those big supermarkets I find them the least dislikeable. I dislike Tesco for obvious reasons. I dislike Asda as well, for its whole offer offer offers thing it has going on and its still shit. No wonder its owned by Walmart. >_> Sainsburys is just like the odd one out for me . Morrisons has better quality and Tesco is cheaper. You also dont find it much around here, like the others. Snobbery? Twats. I did find it funny when the arabs bought it. though. You know, i wouldnt be surprised if those 4 have like some unwritten cartel agreements. They must make up like 90% of supermarket business. >_>

I like netto, the one with the dog. They sold rubicon mango drinks that were not fizzy. I loved that. Aldi and lidl are as bad as each other. Google lidl, they have some of the worst staff practises in Europe. Former staff hate the place apparently and I cant blame them to be honest. Shit cheap though they are.

Quote Quote:
    Similar to doing the paper rounds or something? Well, at least it's an additional income (this is if you consider student finance as the first lol).
    Yea knocking on the doors and stuff. Filling out forms ect. Student finance...ahh how i love you, keeps me living.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I find Carte Dor perfect. Its just so....aaahhhhh
    Worst "ice cream" I've tried was Asda's own brand kind. You know the ones that are in a huge square tub and it's basically frozen margarine with a lil bit of colour and sugar.

So you prefer ice cream as a desert compared to pies, cakes, etc?

There are only a few large morrisons stores here. I haven't been to one in ages. Asda. Oh gawd. Just terrible. They probably have the most discomforting and most annoying "offers" and branding imo. Put the colours and uniform lol aside...those lights! They burn! Go to one of the larger asda stores and you'll understand what I mean.

Asda's fruit ain't bad though. Rest is awful. Period. George clothing range.

I prefer the fizz'd version of the rubicon drinks. The normal mango rubicon was meh. You had to drink it cold. Warm rubicon tastes horrible.

Quote Quote:
    Yea knocking on the doors and stuff. Filling out forms ect. Student finance...ahh how i love you, keeps me living.
    You really are dependent on that? It's not good.

Haven't your parents ever told you to get a part time job or at the very least consider looking for one?

Whatcha think of Ikea?

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Ur 19 and ur alrdy at college? O.O
    Ur a freshman or, in the best case, in the middle of the course, right?
    How cool^^

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Worst "ice cream" I've tried was Asda's own brand kind. You know the ones that are in a huge square tub and it's basically frozen margarine with a lil bit of colour and sugar.
    *shivers* I know what you mean. >_<

Quote Quote:
    So you prefer ice cream as a desert compared to pies, cakes, etc?
    I actually dont even eat ice cream much at all. Its almost exclusively in winter (I know, weird). Pies and Cakes the same i dont eat it much. Pies especially. If i were to order them it would probably Cakes -> Ice cream -> Pies.

Quote Quote:
    There are only a few large morrisons stores here. I haven't been to one in ages. Asda. Oh gawd. Just terrible. They probably have the most discomforting and most annoying "offers" and branding imo. Put the colours and uniform lol aside...those lights! They burn! Go to one of the larger asda stores and you'll understand what I mean.
    Asda's fruit ain't bad though. Rest is awful. Period. George clothing range.
    There is a huge asda like 20 minute drive away.

George is fail. Fact.

Quote Quote:
    I prefer the fizz'd version of the rubicon drinks. The normal mango rubicon was meh. You had to drink it cold. Warm rubicon tastes horrible.
    The fizzy i like as well. But the normal kind, i LOVE. And Rubicons other fruit drinks like guava and passion fruit are great as well. But manga....

Quote Quote:
    Haven't your parents ever told you to get a part time job or at the very least consider looking for one?

Whatcha think of Ikea?
    All the time. I've been working FT a lot of last year when i was in my gap year. I saved up a decent amount. Even though that was dented in the summer. >.< Its not all that bad considering my main expense from my SF is commuting.

Ikea is great, I love their little pencils as well. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Ur 19 and ur alrdy at college? O.O
    Ur a freshman or, in the best case, in the middle of the course, right?
    How cool^^
    I should have started when i was 18. But i took a gap year. xD

Im first year, so thats freshman right? Im not very familiar with those terms. But yea, after this year only two more years left.
    Last edited by Imperium; February 18, 2011 at 01:05 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I KNEW IT

Why is he? D:

And of course he is awesome. Your like that Askhay lover from before. As they say, behind every great man lies a pack of haters.
    Whore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I KNEW IT

Why is he? D:
    thats y

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

How is that pathetic? Thats 8 minutes of awesome. :<

I misread this the first time. Why do i always misread your questions. But anyway, I called him and he flew over to the UK. . Didnt take long to adapt either, diaspora ftw afterall. Now we are busy training.

New Reply
Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast