Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Why am I here? I don't even like Manga...

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

Oh, I'm not scary, I just hate dd, imp, evil, scav, and the rest of the imbeciles!
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

The games of course, like they'll sell a new handheld for only 30 bucks.

I wish.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Oh, I'm not scary, I just hate dd, imp, evil, scav, and the rest of the imbeciles!
    There's nothing to hate about us, we just have a busy life
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    You wont believe it, but some guy has just asked me for pussy pics. Jeez, so many creeps nowadays. Being a girl on the internet sucks.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

While on the subject of pokemon games. Anyone know a good pokemon game for androids? o/

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

While on the subject of pokemon games. Anyone know a good pokemon game for androids? o/
    There aren't any.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course he never took ten guys at once. He's straight.

*Quote edited for awesome
    Yea, like the belgy said. They're normal DS games.
    oplz, you know I meant kicking ten people's asses at once. Even Amitabh was better in Deewar, and he got whacked with shovels few times. SUNNY WOULD CRY AT THAT!

Wut?

Oh, right. I knew that, jus testing your knowledge.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

xD

There is an option but its not really an option if you think about it. If you do the automatic test it will be illegal for you to drive manual cars and since manual cars are like 90% of all the cars, you'll be incredibly limited. Automatic are even more expensive. Much easier to just do the manual test. -_- I think most of Europe drives manual as well...so it is definitely easier.
    Ah, I see. Automatic cars are the norm over here, so if I really come to hate the clutch I might just switch and do the auto test instead, heh.

Im rubbish at letting the clutch come slowly back...i just take my foot off...and then comes the huge lurch and stall >_>. Its weird cause the thing i was most worried about was being able to find the biting point naturally (do you call it that?) but that ended up being a piece of cake. =/
    Yeah, we call it the biting point too And yes, I have the exact same problem!! I just take my foot right off the clutch too. Guess it comes with practice and constant self-reminders to "release clutch slowly!" I also have a tendency to step too little on the accelerator because when the engine revs too loudly I kinda freak a bit

The rule of thumb that the goverment advise here, is your age multiplied by 2. Since im 19, I expect 38 hours. So that generally be 38 lessons. But i doubt ill do so many lessons. I'll most likely do around half and do the other half of the hours with my family. They have to be useful for something...
    Oh, so your lessons last an hour? Ours last 1h40mins here, and we're supposed to have 25 lessons minimum, so I guess it works out to roughly the same. Are you allowed to drive with your family before actually getting your license? Don't kill them...

They drive on the left here as well. Its britain afterall
    I can never trust you FF-ers on what country you're from

Really enjoying it. I read the thread, it seems some people are 50/50 with the art. But i rather enjoy it. The plot is great, genuinely awesome so far. The cliffhanger at the end topped it for me. I've been trying to put it at the back of my mind so that it doesnt eat me up thinking about it. Probably the best new series ive read in some time.
    If you've read the thread then you should know I'm one of the people who are 50/50 about the art Yeah, the cliffhanger at the end was indeed great! I really wonder if he'll survive... I think we should have a new chapter/volume soon though, seeing as Gottheim already translated it

FLCL is quite good. The animation is the best thing about imo. Just awesome visually.

Kara no kyoukai is not quite good. It is amazing.
    Ooh, they sound promising... *adds Kara no Kyoukai to to-watch list*

Okay

xDDD

Really? It probably wont phase me. I've seen worse. Honestly its more of a fascination with something ive never encountered before. Ive grown up in the west, and ive been around africa and the Islamic world. So whats culturally left that is completely alien to me is that great indian-sino zone. Something totally different from what ive experienced. Which is why I want to go to those places. And china tops the list. Since its pretty much the big big big boy in the playground. The rest are just China-lite.
    I see. Yeah, there's definitely a lot to see in China. And so many aspects of it - I mean if you go to Beijing or Shanghai most of it will be urban and pretty much like any other urbanized city anywhere. But go up to Yunnan etc and I think it would be really interesting culture-wise The people there can be really obnoxious though. But they may be nicer to people who are ostensibly foreigners, though they'd probably raise their prices for you too

XD
    I want to check out hong kong so badly... Singapore mainly because i want to see a real modern city state. When I think city-state its usually those renaissance italian cities, all the art and the classical music etc. It would be awesome to see a proper modern one in real life (the one is europe are fail since they are only city states in name >_>). I doubt i would go to universal studios. Im not the really tourisy type. If its not something that I have to see (like the eiffel tower or the great wall), then ill just ignore it. Kinda like a local.
    Go to Hong Kong! Go see the big big buddha, it's really quite a spectacle! Or maybe you don't wanna see that since it's touristy, haha. Best thing I did in HK actually was go to sing karaoke with friends at a karaoke place and get drunk (or rather, see them get drunk, as I myself didn't get drunk )~

Hmm, I guess that is a reason to come to Singapore... But honestly I don't think you could spend many days here if that's all you want to see

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you hate me? o/ Im actually quite fond of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    The games of course, like they'll sell a new handheld for only 30 bucks.

I wish.
    Game is more believable. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    There's nothing to hate about us, we just have a busy life
    He's just a hater...and you know how the saying goes...

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    oplz, you know I meant kicking ten people's asses at once. Even Amitabh was better in Deewar, and he got whacked with shovels few times. SUNNY WOULD CRY AT THAT!
    Sunny doesnt try to do anything with peoples "asses". He fights straight up...LIKE A MAN...dont bring your weird fantasies into this argument...
    Wut?

Oh, right. I knew that, jus testing your knowledge.
    Such lies. You reek of lies...You REEK of them.

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Ah, I see. Automatic cars are the norm over here, so if I really come to hate the clutch I might just switch and do the auto test instead, heh.
    I wish i had that luxury. But I would say stick with it. You will definitely become a better driver for it. Just look at those F1 drivers. Most of them come from manual driving countries.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, we call it the biting point too And yes, I have the exact same problem!! I just take my foot right off the clutch too. Guess it comes with practice and constant self-reminders to "release clutch slowly!" I also have a tendency to step too little on the accelerator because when the engine revs too loudly I kinda freak a bit
    I freak out as well. But always a mentally freakout. Bob (instructer) is like "More gas more gas...come on!". Hahahaha, its usually only through the straights though. As i think i will hit into stuff. Real tiny roads here. >.>

Quote Quote:
    Oh, so your lessons last an hour? Ours last 1h40mins here, and we're supposed to have 25 lessons minimum, so I guess it works out to roughly the same. Are you allowed to drive with your family before actually getting your license? Don't kill them...
    Yea you can drive with the supervision of someone who has had a license for at least 3 years. I wont kill them...well maybe no intentionally.

Quote Quote:
    I can never trust you FF-ers on what country you're from
    What are you talking about. I've always been from China.

Quote Quote:
    If you've read the thread then you should know I'm one of the people who are 50/50 about the art Yeah, the cliffhanger at the end was indeed great! I really wonder if he'll survive... I think we should have a new chapter/volume soon though, seeing as Gottheim already translated it
    Yea, i know. xD The art i think is probably going to become an acquired taste. Something that maybe people will eventually enjoy? A la OP.

I hope the author doesnt take the easy way out. You know how sometimes they leave you at a cliffhanger, and when you get back to it they do something to take all the suspense away. E.g. Main character, battle over but still in deadly situation. Next chapter, The person is in the hospital. The tension and suspense is then... all gone. After that, flashbacks are used to explain what happened. I hate when that is done. >.<
    Quote Quote:
    Ooh, they sound promising... *adds Kara no Kyoukai to to-watch list*
    You just made a certain loliphile happy.

Quote Quote:
    I see. Yeah, there's definitely a lot to see in China. And so many aspects of it - I mean if you go to Beijing or Shanghai most of it will be urban and pretty much like any other urbanized city anywhere. But go up to Yunnan etc and I think it would be really interesting culture-wise The people there can be really obnoxious though. But they may be nicer to people who are ostensibly foreigners, though they'd probably raise their prices for you too
    Hahaha, i guess i will have to learn how to haggle. But it doesnt matter in any case. I will be a...internal tourist...

xD

Quote Quote:
    Go to Hong Kong! Go see the big big buddha, it's really quite a spectacle! Or maybe you don't wanna see that since it's touristy, haha. Best thing I did in HK actually was go to sing karaoke with friends at a karaoke place and get drunk (or rather, see them get drunk, as I myself didn't get drunk )~

Hmm, I guess that is a reason to come to Singapore... But honestly I don't think you could spend many days here if that's all you want to see
    Whats with Buddhism and the really large statues? In any case they look real awesome and i definitely hope to see it. Tourisy i kinda meant stuff that is not necessarily...special. Like universal studies, while is probably awesome, will not be that different to the others. So why not instead go to the botanical gardens where you can never see someplace else? Its kinda like coming to london and going on london eye. In the eye its a bloody Ferris wheel, its better to spend some time actually seeing something that is special about the place in particular instead of the typical tourist traps. I dont know if i explained that well >.<

I probably wont. Just long enough to border hop so i can reach bigbrother. Malaysia FTW. xDDDDDD

Im only kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Sheen! #Winning

No he doesn't, he uses weapons. Akshay fghts more like a real man than Sunny. Hell, Akshay's even done fist to fist fighting and let himself take punches and still kicked ass! SUNNY CAN'T DO THAT!

I DON'T LIE! The smell comes from garli- oh, I see what you're trying to do thar.

Yeah, stick with manual. If you can do manual without problem, you can do automatic too. Just avoid the habit. My cousin kept trying to shift to higher gear but wondered why he couldn't. He forgot he was in his other car, the automatic one!

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok I like you, but I still hate you. :3

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you also have #Tigerblood running in your veins?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

You wont believe it, but some guy has just asked me for pussy pics. Jeez, so many creeps nowadays. Being a girl on the internet sucks.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

No he doesn't, he uses weapons. Akshay fghts more like a real man than Sunny. Hell, Akshay's even done fist to fist fighting and let himself take punches and still kicked ass! SUNNY CAN'T DO THAT!

I DON'T LIE! The smell comes from garli- oh, I see what you're trying to do thar.

Yeah, stick with manual. If you can do manual without problem, you can do automatic too. Just avoid the habit. My cousin kept trying to shift to higher gear but wondered why he couldn't. He forgot he was in his other car, the automatic one!
    You are repeating yourself. Sunny ends fights by just staring bitches down. He is so awesome he raises his hand and the whole city ducks. His bitch-slaps can be heard in other countries. He is so awesome he emptied the ganges by sucking through a straw. Your ashgay is like a kid in front of a MAN.

Yea, manual is awesome. Do you drive? Manual or Automatic? Is learning the stick necessary to pass over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Do you also have #Tigerblood running in your veins?
    Not yet. I need to #planbetter to get there. Then ill be #winning.

Ok I like you, but I still hate you. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

You are repeating yourself. Sunny ends fights by just staring bitches down. He is so awesome he raises his hand and the whole city ducks. His bitch-slaps can be heard in other countries. He is so awesome he emptied the ganges by sucking through a straw. Your ashgay is like a kid in front of a MAN.

Yea, manual is awesome. Do you drive? Manual or Automatic? Is learning the stick necessary to pass over there?
    YOu're making up stuff about Sunny Deol now. Quitcher bullshit, man.

Manual isn't that awesome. I never drove it though, and we do automatic here. Learning manual isn't necessary at all.

New Reply
Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast