Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1268

Thread: Why am I here? I don't even like Manga...

  1. #196
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    Oh, yeah, Kopter is a given, he'll be there. I played today for the first time since high school so I was super-rusty, got some hero I've honestly never played, and rofl beat me -_-

    Impys thread is my thread so it's no probs falafalafala \o/. (Yes, that's your name now)
    I suck. ALWAYS xD
    I can never pay attention to all the details, so don't worry^^ We'll be well leveled XD

    Let's just use Imp's thread as a chat then, Blailailai
    (U used to scare me ç.ç...)

  2. #197
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    could you please stop influencing farr like that.I hardly recognize her sometimes.I.M.P. virus is indeed spreading fast

  3. #198
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Hey Impy~~~~ How've you been?

    Done anything interesting lately?
    Read any new manga?
    Watched any new anime?
    Nominated in the Anime Awards yet?
    Have you actually journeyed through Kanto (or any part of Japan) before?

    Hope you got my not-so-subtle hint I'll be expecting you

  4. #199
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    @Blai - Says the guy who was begging us to play WOW or VERYWOW or whatever abbreviated nonsense you were playing.


    Nope. I dont even know what happened to them, but there not around. Its a shame cause i still have my old gameboy colour (i think...). I loved them when they came out, and never really got into any other trading card games. I stopped collecting when the new types came out though...trading cards were the only ones were i wasnt willing to sell my soul to the newer versions.
    <hr noshade size="1">

    They are tedious more than annoying right? Splash...splash...splash...
    look at it this way. If you're on a high level and decide to want a gyarados, you can capture a magikarp and go up against high leveled opponents where you won't get beaten when you switch Magikarp for your other pokemon. Both pokemons level up, and you profit.

    Good? :>

  5. #200
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Are you going to get one of the new games?

  6. #201
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    He should, so I can mug him for it.

    Gonna buy Nintendo 3DS? Tried it out yet?

  7. #202
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He should, so I can mug him for it.

    Gonna buy Nintendo 3DS? Tried it out yet?
    It's only 30 bucks here.

    I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm getting it in my mailbox on the releaseday.

  8. #203
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    It's a new trend...apparently...

    So have you calmed down now?


    I think rofl started it. That rofl...always starting the weirdest shit. He also started this whole lets play "random letters" online game! First its WOW then DOTA, then OMG AND WTH, now its AOE...Jeez...

    Calmed down, yes. I was incredibly pissed off that day, really pissed off. I havent been that pissed in ages. But I got more philosophical as time passed. Its going through the lows that makes the highs worth it you know. Winning doesnt taste as sweet if you havent tasted losing. =/

    Quote Originally Posted by After_Image View Post
    Who's Blai?

    Didn't know you were playing Firered, thought you were just talking about Pokemon in general.

    Get a Gengar!
    Who knows...

    I would but he needs to be traded in. Im using the emulator so i have no idea how to trade him through that. Gengar is so smexy as well. Its why he's my skype avy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBlitz View Post
    Black and White comes out in a couple days...
    I had no idea.

    *Has already played it...didnt much like it*

    Its good though, the fully translated rom might come out, maybe thats why i didnt really get into it.

    Man...i feel like a douch. I should start buying games for my lappie.*


    *Highly unlikely...>_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Let's just use Imp's thread as a chat then, Blailailai
    (U used to scare me ç.ç...)
    Dont be. He's a pussy.


    Wait...who's blai again?

    Quote Originally Posted by good_boy View Post
    could you please stop influencing farr like that.I hardly recognize her sometimes.I.M.P. virus is indeed spreading fast
    I cant help it...its as they say...Идти по стопам.

    Anyway, sup good_boy my ruski bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    Hey Impy~~~~ How've you been?

    Done anything interesting lately?
    Read any new manga?
    Watched any new anime?
    Nominated in the Anime Awards yet?
    Have you actually journeyed through Kanto (or any part of Japan) before?

    Hope you got my not-so-subtle hint I'll be expecting you
    Yoooooooooooooo~ Salaaad~

    Yes in fact. Started driving lessons proper. Ah man, i wished i could have lived in America. Would have had my license like that, no manual no problemo. Roundabouts and clutch control are my weak points. Although the latter is getting better with practise. I still am rubbish at roundabouts....Its going to be some time before i take my test.

    New? The most recent is probably Shingeki no kyojin.
    most recent anime, is Kara no kyoukai. And rewated some FLCL not long ago as well.
    I promise i will when i get time. Although dont expect a huge long ass post. I dont watch much anime. =/

    A KANTO IN JAPAN! WAT IS THIS NONSENSE! DO THEY HAVE REAL POKEMON

    ...You can take that as a no. Although I do want to go to east asia. I've never been that far east. But Japan has been slipping down the list at the moment. I want to go more to China, and south east asia now. HK and Singpore...i so want to check them out.

    Hint...What hint.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    look at it this way. If you're on a high level and decide to want a gyarados, you can capture a magikarp and go up against high leveled opponents where you won't get beaten when you switch Magikarp for your other pokemon. Both pokemons level up, and you profit.

    Good? :>
    Yep, you could also use that exp.share right? Although i dont remember when you get that in Firered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Are you going to get one of the new games?
    Probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He should, so I can mug him for it.

    Gonna buy Nintendo 3DS? Tried it out yet?
    Mug me? Bitch please. I think we discussed this before, you full well know who trained me. The day you can mug me, is the day the sun rises from the west.

    I probably wont and i havent tried it no. I've never even had the original DS. I actually dont know much about the new 3ds. Other than it being 3d....=/
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    It's only 30 bucks here.

    I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm getting it in my mailbox on the releaseday.
    30 bucks? Wow...why stuff so cheap in Belgium? Is it cause of the government problems?

    You have a mailbox?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  9. #204
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    No, this certain store has an action going on, 30 bucks + the pkmn Victini downloadcode

    I actually don't have one.
    I just bashed a hole in my frontdoor

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #205
    Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    I suck. ALWAYS xD
    I can never pay attention to all the details, so don't worry^^ We'll be well leveled XD

    Let's just use Imp's thread as a chat then, Blailailai
    (U used to scare me ç.ç...)
    How awesome, then we can have a 2v2 or 3v3 game with only bad players \o/

    Yeah, Imp's thread is the perfect chatroom for discussing and planning games. I know how much Imp loves to play computer games so


    When did I ever scare you? ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Dont be. He's a pussy.
    Die in a fire.
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

  12. #206
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Yoooooooooooooo~ Salaaad~

    Yes in fact. Started driving lessons proper. Ah man, i wished i could have lived in America. Would have had my license like that, no manual no problemo. Roundabouts and clutch control are my weak points. Although the latter is getting better with practise. I still am rubbish at roundabouts....Its going to be some time before i take my test.
    You aaaare!?!? And manual car too!? ME TOO!!!!

    I actually have the option of learning automatic, but I think manual cars are cooler And a manual license might be useful for countries where they drive manual cars (I guess yours). I've not driven on roundabouts yet, but even turning right (we drive on the left over here) at a junction is a problem for me Clutch control sucks over here too... Still stalling your car frequently? How many lessons do you need before you can take the test?

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    New? The most recent is probably Shingeki no kyojin.
    Ooh, I read that too! How are you liking it? Is it living up to the hype? I can't wait for the next volume That's where it gets awesome, apparently

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    most recent anime, is Kara no kyoukai. And rewated some FLCL not long ago as well.
    Meh, I haven't watched any of these Is FLCL good? I keep hearing about it and have been meaning to watch it but have never gotten around to doing so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I promise i will when i get time. Although dont expect a huge long ass post. I dont watch much anime. =/
    You have till Thursday!


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    A KANTO IN JAPAN! WAT IS THIS NONSENSE! DO THEY HAVE REAL POKEMON

    Yes they do

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    ...You can take that as a no. Although I do want to go to east asia. I've never been that far east. But Japan has been slipping down the list at the moment. I want to go more to China, and south east asia now. HK and Singpore...i so want to check them out.
    Ooh, China, huh... Why? I've heard good things about China as a place to visit, but also a lot of horrible stuff that totally puts me off wanting to go there... You know, like how you don't need to ask where the toilet is. You just follow your nose And how you need to open an umbrella behind you in lieu of a toilet door... (sigh, why am I dissing my own mother land)

    HK's a great place to visit! I was just there a few months back A very good place to shop, though I don't know if that's something that would appeal to you And Singapore!!!! Visit our integrated resort We has universal studios! Come on a weekday afternoon, it's a lot quieter Some rides still have yet to open, though, so maybe put that off till next year Other than that, any reason why you want to see Singapore? Maybe it's because I've lived here since I was born, but there's nothing interesting here to see (except the IR now), imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Hint...What hint.
    Ah, so I wasn't as obvious as I thought I was (see, Milly!? )

  13. #207
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Oh please, Sunny Drool is everyone's bitch. Bet he never took on ten guys at once! I'd wipe the floor with you!

    FireRed should have the exp share as well, most Poké games should.

    3DS means new Pokémon games: Black and White.


























  14. #208
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Oh please, Sunny Drool is everyone's bitch. Bet he never took on ten guys at once! I'd wipe the floor with you!

    FireRed should have the exp share as well, most Poké games should.

    3DS means new Pokémon games: Black and White.
    Black & White are regular DS games. There aren't any 3DS Pkmn games out or comfirmed yet.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #209
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    No, this certain store has an action going on, 30 bucks + the pkmn Victini downloadcode

    I actually don't have one.
    I just bashed a hole in my frontdoor
    Wait...Are you getting the 3DS for 30 bucks or black n white? I thought it was the former...


    Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post

    Yeah, Imp's thread is the perfect chatroom for discussing and planning games. I know how much Imp loves to play computer games so
    Was that sarcasm? I think it is. I definitely detect sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    You aaaare!?!? And manual car too!? ME TOO!!!!

    I actually have the option of learning automatic, but I think manual cars are cooler And a manual license might be useful for countries where they drive manual cars (I guess yours). I've not driven on roundabouts yet, but even turning right (we drive on the left over here) at a junction is a problem for me Clutch control sucks over here too... Still stalling your car frequently? How many lessons do you need before you can take the test?
    xD

    There is an option but its not really an option if you think about it. If you do the automatic test it will be illegal for you to drive manual cars and since manual cars are like 90% of all the cars, you'll be incredibly limited. Automatic are even more expensive. Much easier to just do the manual test. -_- I think most of Europe drives manual as well...so it is definitely easier.

    Im rubbish at letting the clutch come slowly back...i just take my foot off...and then comes the huge lurch and stall >_>. Its weird cause the thing i was most worried about was being able to find the biting point naturally (do you call it that?) but that ended up being a piece of cake. =/

    The rule of thumb that the goverment advise here, is your age multiplied by 2. Since im 19, I expect 38 hours. So that generally be 38 lessons. But i doubt ill do so many lessons. I'll most likely do around half and do the other half of the hours with my family. They have to be useful for something...

    They drive on the left here as well. Its britain afterall

    Quote Quote:
    Ooh, I read that too! How are you liking it? Is it living up to the hype? I can't wait for the next volume That's where it gets awesome, apparently
    Really enjoying it. I read the thread, it seems some people are 50/50 with the art. But i rather enjoy it. The plot is great, genuinely awesome so far. The cliffhanger at the end topped it for me. I've been trying to put it at the back of my mind so that it doesnt eat me up thinking about it. Probably the best new series ive read in some time.

    Quote Quote:
    Meh, I haven't watched any of these Is FLCL good? I keep hearing about it and have been meaning to watch it but have never gotten around to doing so...
    FLCL is quite good. The animation is the best thing about imo. Just awesome visually.

    Kara no kyoukai is not quite good. It is amazing.

    Quote Quote:
    You have till Thursday!
    Okay



    Quote Quote:

    Yes they do



    Ooh, China, huh... Why? I've heard good things about China as a place to visit, but also a lot of horrible stuff that totally puts me off wanting to go there... You know, like how you don't need to ask where the toilet is. You just follow your nose And how you need to open an umbrella behind you in lieu of a toilet door... (sigh, why am I dissing my own mother land)
    xDDD

    Really? It probably wont phase me. I've seen worse. Honestly its more of a fascination with something ive never encountered before. Ive grown up in the west, and ive been around africa and the Islamic world. So whats culturally left that is completely alien to me is that great indian-sino zone. Something totally different from what ive experienced. Which is why I want to go to those places. And china tops the list. Since its pretty much the big big big boy in the playground. The rest are just China-lite.



    XD
    Quote Quote:
    HK's a great place to visit! I was just there a few months back A very good place to shop, though I don't know if that's something that would appeal to you And Singapore!!!! Visit our integrated resort We has universal studios! Come on a weekday afternoon, it's a lot quieter Some rides still have yet to open, though, so maybe put that off till next year Other than that, any reason why you want to see Singapore? Maybe it's because I've lived here since I was born, but there's nothing interesting here to see (except the IR now), imo
    I want to check out hong kong so badly... Singapore mainly because i want to see a real modern city state. When I think city-state its usually those renaissance italian cities, all the art and the classical music etc. It would be awesome to see a proper modern one in real life (the one is europe are fail since they are only city states in name >_>). I doubt i would go to universal studios. Im not the really tourisy type. If its not something that I have to see (like the eiffel tower or the great wall), then ill just ignore it. Kinda like a local.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Oh please, Sunny Drool is everyone's bitch. Bet he never took ten guys at once! I'd wipe the floor with you!
    Of course he never took ten guys at once. He's straight.


    *Quote edited for awesome
    Quote Quote:
    FireRed should have the exp share as well, most Poké games should.

    3DS means new Pokémon games: Black and White.
    Yea, like the belgy said. They're normal DS games.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  17. #210
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Journey Through Kanto - Has a Charmeleon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blai View Post
    How awesome, then we can have a 2v2 or 3v3 game with only bad players \o/

    Yeah, Imp's thread is the perfect chatroom for discussing and planning games. I know how much Imp loves to play computer games so


    When did I ever scare you? ._.



    Die in a fire.
    i think it was because of the way u talked to dd. Now i kinda like n.n /kidding so... Dota in 2h *.*

New Reply
Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts