Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

It's unbelievable!! My Lady of Illusions makes a resplendent return to finish off the Organization. I just hope that Yagi doesn't put us through a second period of mourning!

I like that Tabitha chose to destroy the research facility instead of heading directly to the Org. HQ. It's a better way to honor the memory of her fallen Captain then to blindly seek revenge. As much as I anticipate the developments against the Organization, I'm far more interested in the reunion between Miria and the remainder of the Ghosts. I'm hoping to see Tabitha land that thunderous right hook to Miria, followed by a warm embrace.

In regards to the former Number Ones that Dae has managed to ressucitate, I strongly believe that Teresa will rise again. Orsay did mention that her abilities exceeded those of current and past warriors. Could her presence be the catalyst that moves Clare to awaken from that Youki Blob? Also, it may affect Priscilla since as she has been attracted to Teresa's scent/youki. We have yet to know if the former number ones will be mindless killing machines like the Abyssal Feeders. I can't imagine a fully conscious and cognizant Teresa cooperating with the Organization.

Yagi has manage to raise more questions then he has answered!!

WS

P.S. Yagi, please don't take her away from us again. I won't forgive, I won't forgive!!!
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I know this sounds like stupid question... does Cassandra ever got mentioned or showed up in the manga before this chapter?

I am really happy Miria's alive! I know the circumstances of her death was too anti-climatic for a character as important as she is.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I also have a feeling Teresa is one of those three Dae is keeping in the room.

From what I understand they just actually stage the deaths of promising claymores and keep the actual "corpses" for further study? And so Miria's death is also staged or something? I'm quite confused. I was really convinced she died after being slashed up to pieces like that.
    Last edited by baboysai; March 03, 2011 at 12:07 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think youre forgetting someone: Raftela. Raftela is good at yoki detection right? She could have sensed that she is still alive and reported this to the org. And what about the those twins? Are they joining Miria or would she be fighting them again?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cklaighe's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belletiger View Post
    they will use the old number 1 as their weapons ( using Priscilla's arm). Why I am having a feeling that Teresa will be one of them?
    Nope. I dont think Teresa will be one of them.

Reason was already stated in the first page if you have read the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by cklaighe View Post
    Reason:
    All three rank#1 have no physical deficiency. Teresa has no head, because its been used to turn Clare into a Claymore.

Therefore:
    Teresa w/o Head = Rank 1 w/ deficiency

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jamie95403's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cassandra is first mentioned in Scene 110, on page 15, which is often missing on most websites (though Mangastream has it). Her name is translated as "Cassandra the Dust Eater."

Wouldn't "Bite the Dust Cassandra" be a more accurate English translation as it's Cassandra's victims that bite the dust, rather than her?

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Her nickname certainly is the funniest one
    "Cassandra the Deathbringer" can be the more badass alternative.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Miria was non-fatally injured/hacked up (when she had attacked 3 months ago), the BCs had *wrongly* assumed that their Claymores had fatally injured and thus killed Miria, that Miria was dead.

2. The TATs (Trainee Awakening Twins) were NOT "completed" in terms of having their emotions sealed, like Alicia+Beth had theirs until the Infection Ability from the Destroyer's Huge Projectile impaled into Beth, but the TATs were more efficient at Awakening and thus could both "switch Awaken" rapidly. This is why one of them winced/stalled in pain and worry about her other beloved sister who Miria had accidentally severed the arm of (due to Raftela messing with Miria's senses, Miria's eyesight's depth perception). This is also why the TATs weren't "mindless" and thus the one TAT did NOT stab Miria fatally.

3. (Teresa not being one of the three dead rank 1 Claymores to be "re-animated" has been re-explained already by chlaighe)

4. As Jamie said, Cassandra has only been mentioned in recent chapters.

there's actually 7 newly revealed rank 1 Claymores (but they are DEAD, but three of them are going to be "re-animated" soon, if nothing/no-one interfers, hurry up Miria and Tabatha!!):

(1) Hysteria the Elegant
    (2) Three Armed Licht
    (3) Heavy Bladed Chloe
    (4) Lutecia the Universal
    (5) Sistina the Divine Oracle
    (6) Roxanne of Love and Hate
    (7) Cassandra the Dust Eater

and.. (8) Smiling Teresa (but she's our already known, headless Teresa of the Faint Smile corpse).. some one who claimed could translate, had confirmed this for me, assuming they were being truthful/authentic of course

these are the previously killed off/dead rank 1 Claymores who had NOT Awakened, who Dae has "collected" for possible "re-animation" (If you know Naruto, with Orochimaru doing his Re-Animation Jutsu of the 1st and 2nd Hokages, hehe).

Dae plans to "re-animate" three of them due to "limited ingrdients" and he can only use the NON-"physical defiency" ones.

We know that Cassandra is one of the three, but we don't know who are the other two.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"P.S. Yagi, please don't take her away from us again. I won't forgive, I won't forgive!!!" -Wicked Smile

sorry, but I bear bad or ominous precendence for Miria... Irene cough Irene cough cough :P

Irene "brought back from the dead" (to save, enhance, train, and soothe Clare, and to Awaken Ophelia, lol), only to be shortly afterwards presumably killed by Rafaela
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 03, 2011 at 07:00 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jamie95403's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is most unlikely, but if Dae does revive Teresa (with Priscilla's tissue), I'd like to see a rematch between her and Priscilla. That would be as good as Rafaela being killed by the arm of the very person she herself executed (assuming Irene really is dead). And little can be assumed in the world of Claymore, no matter what happens---or "happens."

And the ultimate fate of Teresa's head is still open to speculation. How much tissue would the Org need to transplant into Clare? But the doubters are probably right. Maybe...

It's fun to predict what will happen next. But it's even more fun to be surprised and our predictions turned upside-down!
    Last edited by jamie95403; March 03, 2011 at 05:13 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

or worse...

Clare vs Teresa... that would be sooo awfuuuuuullllll for poor Clare (and Teresa too).... having to fight and kill Teresa (or Clare)....

--------------------------

I never realized that (below).... hehe... good insight!

Rafaela is killed by Irene's arm, which she never got to face when she was presumably killing Irene.

------------------------------

you want some even more heavy "irony" (not sure what to call this, lol) than Miria or Rafeala?

Clare: ~"I don't want nice clothes. I don't want nice shoes. I just want to be with Teresa FOREVER!"

HK's Priscilla: "Sure, Clare, let me decapitate/kill Teresa, so that you'll then take Teresa's head and use its ?flesh/brain? to implant inside of you, mutating you into a Claymore, so you can get revenge on me. However, do you realize that you should be thanking me instead, as I granted your most desired wish, to be with Teresa FOREVER! You've got Teresa with you FOREVER, with her ?flesh/brain? implanted FOREVER inside and apart of you, all thanks to me, Priscilla! I'm not your sworn enemy, but your wish-granting fairy...Dark Fairy!"

the "Monkey's Paw" stories. where your wishes are granted... but not how you like them to be so...

for example in the Monkey's Paw story, the person wishes for 2000 lbs (U.K.'s unit of money). the next day, a family member of that person, is crushed by something, and the person is awarded 2000 lbs for it, I can't remember, but maybe it's from the will of the slain family member, or the company that was responsible for the accident. it's been such a long time since I read it, and there's SOOOOOOO many re-done versions of the Monkey's Paw story as well....

---------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

P.S.

Ummm....

How did Rubel know about Dae "moving" the dead rank 1 Claymores and where to find them/Dae... when it was only Dae and Rimuto secretly chatting with each other where that Rimuto would finally give Dae the "go ahead" to initiate the "monster" creation project that he has been wanting to do for so long....

I'm telling everyone... Rubel is the LEADER of the Organization... he knows everything

(Rubel also seems to know about secret Lab too as seen by his facial expression at hearing the news about the Ghosts in the northern Sutare Mtns)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 03, 2011 at 07:00 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ameya730's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

doesn't the organization have teresa's head cause IIRC teresa's head was given to the organization by clare. she requested them to put teresa's blood and flesh into her to give her teresa's powers.

they could have just used a small part of her head in order to fuse clare's DNA with teresa's thereby giving clare teresa's powers while retaining teresa's body as whole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yup, Clare vs. Teresa, I think that's what it will boil down to.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a little note that a friend of mine gave me about the situation...

Instead of believing she was dead due to the limb we saw get cut off, he assumed she was dead because the #10 was there and didn't act as if she was still alive (if she could influence yoki, it's obvious she could sense yoki, and someone that's dead wouldn't have yoki, right? That was the premise behind Miria's plan in the Battle of the North)

So, if she allowed Miria to be healed, etc., then that means that #10 AND the trainees are on Miria's side!!! Which is ridiculous!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the problem with Raftela is that we simply don't know, as I don't think we ever see Raftela amongst the Claymores in ch 113. (if anyone is good at doing so, please share if you can see/identity her amongst the Claymores in ch 113)

I'd venture this:

With Miria so hacked up (not to mention ALREADY being nearly out of yoki from having to use her Yoki-Draining Phantom Step in battling the TATs), Miria was no longer giving off much yoki anymore, and let's remember that Raftela required Miria to release her yoki to high levels in order to start "messing" with her. This actually suggests that Raftela is NOT a very good yoki user, hehe. So, with Miria not having much yoki/YR, Raftela could NO more sense Miria's yoki as could those BCs, Raftela thought Miria was as dead as the BCs did.

So, with Miria being "dead", Raftela goes back into "hiding" in the Org HQs, along with the BCs leaving as well, telling the Claymores to ~"clean up Miria". Now at first I took/questioned whether this meant that they knew Miria was still alive... but after re-looking at the chapter a few times, that was obviously an incorrect question to make, lol, as they didn't know Miria was alive. Therefore "clean Miria up" would mean "get that bloody dead b... cleaned up, from the grounds of our HQs... I don't want that bloody B... 's blood and guts further soiling our barren ground!!!" (I'm trying to write as if the BC was talking and he'd use the B word to describe traitor Miria... so its in context that I am using it, trying to imitate how/what the BC would've said/sounded like)

(also, we can investigate if Miria's eyes changed back to silver eyes, when she was chatting with "Hilda", lowering her yoki back down... like Teresa had foolishly-fatally done against about-to-Awaken-Priscilla "begging sincerely... or not... wickedly evilly deceptive" to be killed by Teresa...)

-----------------------------------------

P.S.

as far as I'm aware... I was actually the first/original person to pose that wild theory of Raftela

let me see if I remember what I wrote, "long ago" now (when ch 107 was released), lol...

HK (me) wrote this:

~"Maybe Miria had secretly meet with Raftela at an earlier date, and set up this plan... where Raftela would not "mess with" Miria's mind but instead "mess" with the BCs' minds, tricking their minds into seeing Miria being hacked to pieces, when in reality, Miria was chatting with the Org Claymores, telling them the truth about the Org... This is the only way/option that I can see as being able to explain/keep Miria being actually still alive " -HK
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 03, 2011 at 12:05 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Question:
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/claymore/v18/c110/17.html

Whos arm is that guy holding to power up the 3 Ranked 1s?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 03, 2011 at 12:11 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast