Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Gernot's translation is out for those who haven't noticed. I really recommend reading his version, it makes this chapter better than it already is, seriously. It's amazing how much better this chapter has become with his translation. Now Claymore's decision looks more convincing plus there are many differences (for example the one on page 17 where numbers 1 and 2 are mentioned). Gernot's explanation about honorifics is also very useful, it gives a new perspective on who's who in the organization. Overall this translation just rocks.

Edit:
    Remember to thank him.
    Gernot's excellent translation is out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you post the spoilers for the the next chapter and discuss away. In case you are wondering, this will comprise of Spoilers Pics, Summaries, & Discussion.

Rules to note :

1) Please post pictures, summaries and scripts of the upcoming chapter here. Up to three pages can be shown here as images. Anything over three pages must be linked externally. Translations are also welcomed and appreciated. Please do not post babelfish/google translations. For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. Just post the Japanese text and a translator will take care of it when he/she has time to spare.

2) NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS.
    If not, you will be shot by us!! This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

3) If you like, you can also use the spoiler tag.

That's all folks, just remember, no spamming, no flaming. And read on, if you want to get 'spoiled'.

Remember, the usual forum rules apply.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 06, 2011 at 03:32 PM.

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 112 Discussion/113 Predictions

im confused miria isn't dead and shes standing next to claymore with the presence of the organization around her, huh?
    EDIThhhhhhhh now i get it. author is really slacking on showing whats going on with the scene.
    Last edited by JetPistol; March 01, 2011 at 11:44 PM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 112 Discussion/113 Predictions

I can understand being confused! Afterall there was so much blood and body parts flying about.
    Spoiler: read ch113 first! show
    Last edited by Wowzers; March 02, 2011 at 12:05 AM.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member hayateblitz's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

Miria's alive!! Yaaay!!! xD Now my love for claymore has been revived as well )

Curiosities in this chapter:
    1. The one word all the organisation claymore thought of but dared not say at the time. Was it "revolt"?

2. 3 of the older claymores being revived. One of them has been torn limb from limb. What does 'no physical deficiencies' mean? Is Teresa one of them? Are the stories circulating around fanfiction coming into fruition :O

3. Is that a sad face on Rubel?

<3

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; March 02, 2011 at 03:04 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner cklaighe's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Now this is gonna be.

Spoiler show

She's gotta be the coolest claymore now! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by hayateblitz View Post
    2. 3 of the older claymores being revived. One of them has been torn limb from limb. What does 'no physical deficiencies' mean? Is Teresa one of them? Are the stories circulating around fanfiction coming into fruition :O
    <3
    Nope. That was Cassandra. I was hoping for Teresa as well. But I doubt Teresa is in the three.

Reason:
    All three rank#1 have no physical deficiency. Teresa has no head, because its been used to turn Clare into a Claymore.

Therefore:
    Teresa w/o Head = Rank 1 w/ deficiency
    Last edited by cklaighe; March 02, 2011 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    14. Miria looks even more sexy with her X scar on her forehead... (Scar from FMA with his own X scar on his forehead! I didn't know Scar from FMA had a sister :P), just as Galatea does with her Blind/missing/damaged eyes, hehe
    No, she doesn't. It's a pretty dumb scar, doesn't make her look better, more intimidating, or bad ass, frankly it looks foolish.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Miria is alive ^^ nice chapter next chapter will be against the 3 former number 1

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I was so confused by this chapter, haha. Thanks for cleaning it up, Wowzers and Hege!

I find it a bit weird that all the claymores there just followed Miria like that, though. I mean, okay, she let them live, but that doesn't mean they should just follow her without hearing her intentions or anything. How could Miria have predicted this was going to happen either?

Anyway Miria looks more badass with the scar, but I think I do prefer her without it Nevertheless it was a very good last page. Kinda gave me shivers up my spine in a good way

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MDave's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter, very interesting revelations in the first half with Dae, Rubel and the 3 deceased former number 1's. It's probably not the same process as making normal claymores, with them being dead bodies, but its nice to see more of the organization. Maybe they fill their youki up the same way as normal claymore warriors, using those pipes going into their bodies? And this youki comes from some special yoma/youki making machine?

I'm guessing what Dae means with not enough ingredients is that he only has half of one of Priscilla's arms to use. He did mention that the arm would help with this experiment in an earlier chapter. Maybe thats whats being fed through the pipes, a grounded up Priscilla arm? :P Sounds disgusting enough for them to do.

My face lit up when I saw the double spread page of the back of Miria's head, and more so on the next double spread pages Wonder why she kept that scar.

Again, amazing chapter!

I predict that the Organization force Dae to release those 3 claymores prematurely because of the situation they're now in :P What do they have left? Though they still have the Abyssal Feeders/Eaters ... perhaps? But they can only have 1 target at a time, meaning they would have to go back to the Organization HQ to reprogram them with a different scent each time. Master Limt, show us your moves!
    Last edited by MDave; March 02, 2011 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Fixing Typos
    ~ Time for sleep, Time for dreams, Time for awakening ~

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good chapter! I wasn't expecting this to happen at all.
    Miria is back with such a badass appearance. There is no doubt that the next battles are going to be fierce and bloody as hell!

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it is surprising how much blood miria can lose without being dead. Also, werent the claymore who created the illusion there also and wouldnt she know something was up? I also am not sure if miria's new buddies can stand up to whatever beasties going to be released considering miria took them all on and couldve killed every single one of them?

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They let her live because the organization said she was a bloodthirsty beast that couldn't be trusted...

She beat them all effortlessly...but didn't brutalize their corpses.

So obviously the organization lied about an honorable claymore...that made the rest want to rebel.

Ps. Did Miria make anyone else SQUEEEEEE!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I have a bitchload to cover in my review this month... But yeah, I think that it's clear the reason they let her live was because she could have killed them but didn't. They might have been confused, but it was clear she wasn't their enemy. The Org has forgotten that actions speak louder than words. As for how she got them all on her side, she must have had her body moved, and had time to heal. During that time she could have talked to the Claymores. I wonder if she got the arm that was severed reattached? Revolt fits for the word they all were thinking, but I thought it might be "No". Of course if Dae gets his project done in time, they may all be in deep trouble. Interesting to see Rubel get surprised a few times there. I wonder if he was planning something when he visited Dae. A trio of Abyssal ones waking up inside the org would be just perfect for him. So I wonder how Tabitha will like Miria's scar.

What I really learned this chapter is that Galetea needs to ask god for more.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

28. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast