Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis 44, 45, 46 and 47 Discussion/Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis 44, 45, 46 and 47 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by chaosmaster1991 View Post
    It isn't confirmed whether Kazuya can yips people.
    Probably a mistake, but I guess we'll see him again in one of the next chapters to confirm it.
    Akaya has experienced it already, right? Anyway, it would be totally fun to seem them stripping off their senses. I'm sure Yukimura will be in it for a surprise.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steelwingcrash1 View Post
    Akaya has experienced it already, right? Anyway, it would be totally fun to seem them stripping off their senses. I'm sure Yukimura will be in it for a surprise.
    Kinda I guess. I'd rather see it in a match though, just to make sure.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

But if we're going to compare Yukimura's strip senses from Kazuya's ability (hopefully, he has the same), we have the following points:

For Yukimura, his strip sense ability takes effect during the middle of a match. Probably around 2 games, until he begins taking his opponents senses one by one.

For Kazuya, it seems we are given the idea that he (as a high schooler, not middle schooler) is capable of adding fear while removing his opponents senses at the same time. This is what Akaya has already experienced. He [Akaya] felt an immediate danger and loss of senses just from the glare of Kazuya.

Ooohhh.... what a match!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steelwingcrash1 View Post
    For Kazuya, it seems we are given the idea that he (as a high schooler, not middle schooler) is capable of adding fear while removing his opponents senses at the same time. This is what Akaya has already experienced. He [Akaya] felt an immediate danger and loss of senses just from the glare of Kazuya.
    Akaya didn't lose his senses, he couldn't move. That's different from Yukimura's Yips, which creates an image in his opponent's head, so that the opponent doesn't want to move anymore.

The same goes for Echizen after his match with Kazuya, he could still hear everything Kazuya said (or at least I guess that since Kazuya wouldn't have said anything otherwise).

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3