Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weekly Shonen Jump treasure contest

translating is hard tooo hmph but im so close to being finished so i cant complain

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Meiun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that Kubo Tite is going to be this months judge, I want to enter this month so bad!!! ><

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mangatellers's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

We are proud to present you our first One Shot manga story, which is called WiFi Wars. This is the sotry that we have sent to Weekly Shonen Jump New Artist Award last year and to the Morning International Comic Competition, held by Kodansha. You can read it for free in our on-line manga reader:

www.mangatellersMT.com

Also you can visit our new updated site, where you can find more information about the characters and story of our One Shot WiFi Wars. Check it out in the section of Projects, where our One Shot is finally unlocked! Visit:

http://www.mangatellers.com/wifi-wars

Finally if you are interested in 8bit music, you can also listen to the main theme of WiFi Wars here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU24lhkxgeo

We hope you will enjoy WiFi Wars as much as we have! Of course we will wait for your feedback! ^^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, I don't know if you are aware about Sasaki hisashi twitter(ex editor in chief of jump) but he once talked about this contest and it's rules.
    First of all it absolutely has to be in japanese and he also said that even though it's possible for a foreigner too win if it's in Japanese, he considers it impossible to assign the winner an editor if he isn't living in japan...
    It's quite a shame that jump doesn't seem to be much open minded about this,since with Internet and all nowadays it's quite possible to communicate with anyone all over the world, making manga wouldn't be much different...

Btw, I would like to share my works: www.dreamcatcherz.webege.com you can read my manga on my site.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thelastpierrot View Post
    Hey guys, I don't know if you are aware about Sasaki hisashi twitter(ex editor in chief of jump) but he once talked about this contest and it's rules.
    First of all it absolutely has to be in japanese and he also said that even though it's possible for a foreigner too win if it's in Japanese, he considers it impossible to assign the winner an editor if he isn't living in japan...
    It's quite a shame that jump doesn't seem to be much open minded about this,since with Internet and all nowadays it's quite possible to communicate with anyone all over the world, making manga wouldn't be much different...

Btw, I would like to share my works: www.dreamcatcherz.webege.com you can read my manga on my site.
    Yes, but that all genuinely makes sense. They have more than enough good authors in Japan, why should they go through extra trouble for a foreign author? I feel like it's the author's responsibility to translate it to Japanese and make it as friendly to their culture as possible. The editor thing makes sense, too, they can't really have an editor for someone on the other side of the planet. Well, Iunno, it just makes a lot of sense to me.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7