Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: What's up everyone

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Camm's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What's up everyone

What's up everyone I'm Camm and I have decided to start posting on here. I am a member of another Naruto forum but it has gotten extremely boring for my taste and this website offers more overall discussions (like Konoha Arena, the Konoha Library, etc) not to mention some intelligent posters. I'm most likely not going to post much due to me being busy training for the Alabama Golden Gloves in March (yes I'm an amateur boxer and I'm pretty good), and the fact I'm a senior in high school getting ready to hopefully leave for the Air Force. All that plus I add in my girlfriend, friends, and family I honestly have little alone time but I'll try to post here as often as I can. The manga I follow is Naruto, One Piece, and Gantz, looking forward to being a member here for a long time.

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's up everyone

Hi Camm! Welcome to MH! Feel free to let any of the mods/globals/admins know if you need any help. ^^

How did you first find manga/anime? Do you just read manga or do you follow any anime as well? What are your favorites? Any favorite regular TV shows?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually came across Naruto anime first, it was like in 2007 I think and the first episode I saw was Team 7 in the forrest of death versus Orochimaru, it was the part when Naruto was knocked out and Sasuke combated Oro. I occasionally watched it and began to get hooked. I can't remember how I found the manga but the first manga I read was the first Shipuuden chapter. So I jumped on the manga boat late but now I know just about all there is to know about the whole series. I saw One Piece but never bother to read the manga, when I finally read it like 2-3 months ago I have a liking for it. Gantz is the same thing but I came across it like maybe a year ago, I don't follow it consistantly since the manga doesn't come out every week but from time to time I read it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, welcome to MH, pal.

You're an amateur boxer, right? How did you start that hobby of yours? :P

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Camm
    I got here via Naruto, too. A pretty similar story (not too long ago as my join date says). Yet MH quickly turned me into reading Seinen, perhaps you should try Vinland Saga and Berserk if you already like Naruto and Gantz

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: What's up everyone

Hello Camm,

Welcome to MH and the zone. I don't think that Naruto forum is boring.

Take care, lordHokage.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to MH dude .

Why boxing? Are you violent by nature ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry everyone but I've been pretty busy but I'll answer your questions now.

@thornofcarrion and steelwingcrash1: I actually wanted to do MMA since I'm an avid follower of it but I couldn't find a coach and I found boxing which is the stand up department so I thought why not since I'm a fast learner and had a talent for it anyway. So I joined now and learned mostly everything (well enough to tutor newcomers) that I've been a boxer I eventually came across a good MMA coach now I over work myself and do both. I'm not at all violent by nature I'm the passive type I really hate confrontation, if you meet me in person and had a conversation you wouldn't get the slightest clue I'm a fighter.

@Roflkopt3r: Thanks for the recommendations I'll try and read them when I have time.

@lordHokage: I don't want to post the exact site but it's boring for my taste it used to be more exciting. I've always liked this site better honestly.

Thanks for the comments guys.

New Reply