Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 368

Thread: Ripped Open By Metal Explosion

  1. #301
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Justice for all last case is one of the best and a great twist at the end although the rest of the cases in JFA has been not as good, the last case makes up for it.

    But the best AA game is T&T..at least for me. AA is a must play for anyone with a ds.
    Gotta say I agree on Justice for All.. The last case was really intense, at the end I was so thrilled I could barely contain myself. However, the other cases were a little too easy in my opinion, and also way too predictable. I mean, in most cases you can figure out somewhere along the way how it'll all end up, but with most of the JFA cases it was pretty obvious from the get-go, taking some of the excitement out of it. I liked the first one more.

    Haven't started playing T&T yet, but will get to it soon I hope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ustegius View Post
    Ace Attourney, approved.

    Apollo Justice and Edgeworth Investigations were rather dissapointing though. But I'm hopefull about Layton vs. Wright. That seems so awesome. Hopefully it lands Europe too...

    Soo, have you started watching Boarwalk? What you think about the first two new eps?
    Professor Layton is a good series too, although I've only played through the first one and about half of the second one so I'm not really all that into it.

    I actually kinda don't really like the graphics for Layton vs. AA.. Like you said, the cartoon-ish look is such a big part of both games' atmosphere, so I would've hoped they could find some middle ground between the two visual styles rather than just make it all 3D. But anyway, the gameplay is what defines both of the games so as long as the gameplay is good I might give this one a go... As soon as I've finished all the other games of both series...

    As for Boardwalk Empire's new season, I haven't seen the last episode (E03) yet. But so far, this season is looking to build up to some friggin' awesome stuff! And I'm loving that Chalky White is getting more screen-time.

    Spoiler show


    I'm definitely getting excited to see how the whole big conflict of Nucky, the Commodore, Jimmy, Eli and all is going to turn out. I don't really know who to cheer for, either. But that's the best part, all we can do is sit back and see what happens, and be thrilled either way it goes!

  2. #302
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Hey, Orgz! How are you?

    Since your last singing vost, I wanted to ask you:
    1. How long have you been playing the guitar?
    2. Have you been going to lessons?
    3. Did you learn to sing by yourself?
    4. ]What are your favorite bands?
    5. What is the brand of your guitar/s?
    6. If distance wasn't a problem, would you want to be in a band with me? xD

    Edit: Oops... didn't notice how the numbers turned out. xD
    Last edited by Adorien; October 18, 2011 at 08:07 AM.

  3. #303
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    Hey, Orgz! How are you?

    Since your last singing vost, I wanted to ask you:
    1. How long have you been playing the guitar?
    1. Have you been going to lessons?
    1. Did you learn to sing by yourself?
    1. What are your favorite bands?
    1. What is the brand of your guitar/s?
    1. If distance wasn't a problem, would you want to be in a band with me? xD
    Doing gooood! Although my mornings seem to get earlier and earlier these days..



    Woo, list of questions! I never get these!
    1. Errr... Hard to say, really. I guess a few years, just messing around with it. I've never really practiced playing the guitar, just kinda played when I felt like it or while doing something else (watching TV, like) and I guess over time I've gradually gotten better.
    2. Nope. I took saxophone lessons when I was like 8-12, and bass guitar lessons at school for three years (which I often skipped and found dreadfully boring the last two years, but still) but no guitar lessons.
    3. Yes. I guess. Unless I have to give credit to the singers in all the music I've ever listened to.
    4. That definitely varies.. I used to put Led Zeppelin as my #1 absolute favorite band and I still find them to be way up there, but I've realized that a lot of the bands I usually call my favorites, I haven't listened to in forever.

      ... So, since I'm currently in chill-out mode, I guess for my favorite bands/artists right now, they're: Bon Iver (first album), Ray Lamontagne, The Tallest Man On Earth, Fleet Foxes, James Vincent McMorrow, Gregory Alan Isakov, and a lot more.
    5. One acoustic and one electric, the ones I currently have are one Tanglewood Sundance and a Gibson ES-335. My dad buy, renovate and sell guitars, though, so I often have access to more than those. But he usually doesn't have anyones in that are better than mine.
    6. Hell yeah, totally!
    Last edited by Organizized; October 18, 2011 at 05:38 AM.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #304
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Hello!

    What's the latest film you've seen?

    I went to see both The Lion King and Don't Be Afraid of the Dark on sunday; Lion King was expectedly awesome and bought back memories of growing up and the Disney era. DBAD was ridiculous, I didn't understand wtf was going on in that film and finding out Katie Holmes was in that film already put it in a handicap in my mind. The ending didn't explain much or settle any questions either. Shame really, it had such potential from the way it started

  6. #305
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Orgz, I'm sorry but... You sound so cool!

    xD No, seriously, I thought that you learned the guitar by yourself, but... o.o You learned it by "just messing around with it"? That's totally cool. xD
    And your dad renovates guitars! You also seem to have a very nice taste in music. ^^

    So how about you be my solo guitarist one day! And singing together would be awesome. Oh, I'm in dream land again. xD

  7. #306
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Hello!

    What's the latest film you've seen?

    I went to see both The Lion King and Don't Be Afraid of the Dark on sunday; Lion King was expectedly awesome and bought back memories of growing up and the Disney era. DBAD was ridiculous, I didn't understand wtf was going on in that film and finding out Katie Holmes was in that film already put it in a handicap in my mind. The ending didn't explain much or settle any questions either. Shame really, it had such potential from the way it started
    DBAD does seem pretty so-so. Shame, really. I always have at least somewhat high expectations when Guillermo del Toro is involved in some big way. I want to see The Lion King in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit, it never even came to my town.

    I guess the latest movies (that I hadn't watched before) I watched are the ones I last posted about in The Movies Thread. After that I've been continuing my rewatch of Paranoia Agent and started watching The Boondocks. Also watched the older "pre The Avengers"-movies, starting with Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk (gonna watch Iron Man 2 and Captain America next, so I've watched them all) and of course keeping up with Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, The Walking Dead, HIMYM and TBBT. So yeah, haven't really watched any new movies lately. But totally getting psyched about Tintin, so that's probably the next big one I'm gonna watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    Orgz, I'm sorry but... You sound so cool!

    xD No, seriously, I thought that you learned the guitar by yourself, but... o.o You learned it by "just messing around with it"? That's totally cool. xD
    And your dad renovates guitars! You also seem to have a very nice taste in music. ^^

    So how about you be my solo guitarist one day! And singing together would be awesome. Oh, I'm in dream land again. xD
    Oh stop it, you make me blush. I'm not that cool.

    But yeah, mostly I just learned from playing while doing other stuff. Or like, "jamming unconsciously" to music while listening. I mean, I guess that's practice in a way, but I've never had the patience to "try to get better" at the guitar and thus I haven't really tried to increase my skills by practicing. That's pretty much what I mean.

    Yeah, he does. He's been kinda slow on that front lately, though. Me and him have been making custom harmonicas as well, but that's been going kinda slow as of late since he's been building a guest/music house. But it's really nice to have all these different brands of guitars, basses and amps and stuff available.

    Hey, I'd be totally on board if it was possible! Although I haven't played a lot of lead guitar so I might have to polish those skills a bit. But hey, I'm totally game!

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #307
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Organizized View Post
    DBAD does seem pretty so-so. Shame, really. I always have at least somewhat high expectations when Guillermo del Toro is involved in some big way. I want to see The Lion King in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit, it never even came to my town.

    I guess the latest movies (that I hadn't watched before) I watched are the ones I last posted about in The Movies Thread. After that I've been continuing my rewatch of Paranoia Agent and started watching The Boondocks. Also watched the older "pre The Avengers"-movies, starting with Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk (gonna watch Iron Man 2 and Captain America next, so I've watched them all) and of course keeping up with Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, The Walking Dead, HIMYM and TBBT. So yeah, haven't really watched any new movies lately. But totally getting psyched about Tintin, so that's probably the next big one I'm gonna watch!
    Ahhh shame, sucks for you. I only saw it in 2D....though I loved it and later realised it was the first 90's Disney film I'd seen in English e I need to get Boondocks off my friend and get Boardwalk Empire. I've caught up with HIMYM and TBBT, also with Community and the Mentalist.

    I'll try and watch Tintin the day it comes out in 3D; I'm psyched too dude! should be fun

  10. #308
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Organizized View Post
    Me and him have been making custom harmonicas as well, but that's been going kinda slow as of late since he's been building a guest/music house. But it's really nice to have all these different brands of guitars, basses and amps and stuff available.

    Hey, I'd be totally on board if it was possible! Although I haven't played a lot of lead guitar so I might have to polish those skills a bit. But hey, I'm totally game!
    I wanna live in your home. xD

    Well, you never know what might happen in your life. I'm glad you're interested though. ^^

    Btw, what are your goals and/or dreams in life? Someone told me you're not interested in the music career.

  11. #309
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Ahhh shame, sucks for you. I only saw it in 2D....though I loved it and later realised it was the first 90's Disney film I'd seen in English e I need to get Boondocks off my friend and get Boardwalk Empire. I've caught up with HIMYM and TBBT, also with Community and the Mentalist.

    I'll try and watch Tintin the day it comes out in 3D; I'm psyched too dude! should be fun
    Yeah, it's a spectacular movie for sure. I'm actually kinda against the fact that Disney are making 3D versions of so many classic Disney movies now, but I can't deny that I would've wanted to see The Lion King in cinemas. I was only two years old when it came out, so. And I am curious about how it would look in 3D, hopefully they don't ruin those perfectly awesome movies by adding it..

    Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I wanna live in your home. xD

    Well, you never know what might happen in your life. I'm glad you're interested though. ^^

    Btw, what are your goals and/or dreams in life? Someone told me you're not interested in the music career.
    Well, it's not really my home. I live with my GF in a small appartment (although moving to a bigger place soon, yay!!!) and my parents live in another town like 40 minutes away. So I'm not really there all the time, at most once a week. But I'll probably make up reasons just to go there when he gets the drum kit, piano and all the amps up so we can jam. So excited!

    As for my dreams/goals... that's never really been my thing. And I know people say all the time that you should "live in the present, live now, don't worry about the future", but that has come a bit too naturally for me and now that I actually need to start making life-deciding choices (okay, exaggerating a bit, but still), I don't know what the hell to do. So for now I'm just trying to get a somewhat well paid job until I figure out what to with my life... And I've actually currently got a good chance to get a foot in the door at a music store just a little bit away from where I live, so I might even get to do something fun! Here's hoping!

    RANDOM POST ENDING: Finally figured out the tuning for this song so I could learn it. One of my favorite artists, I saw him in August and he was friggin' amazing. Ah, anyway, I recommend learning it. It's fun to play and I, at least, like it a lot:

    Spoiler show

  12. #310
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode, Bordering on Crazy (Want Arkham City sooooo bad!)

    Arkham city.
    Do want.
    I want.
    Now. Oh my god
    Where can I listen to your vosts? Is there a thread <_<

  13. #311
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode, Bordering on Crazy (Want Arkham City sooooo bad!)

    You don't know? Go there and vost nao! DO IT NAO!

    VOST THREAD!

    Unfortunately, the first like 30 pages worth of vosts are invalid now, since Vocaroo removes everything when it's been on there for too long.. But yeah, you can still listen to the most recent conversation... If you feel like it. (It's really quite tiresome.)

    But yeah. Arkham City. I needs tah have it!!! Probably won't afford it for a while either, so might put it on my list to Santa.

    (So long until then, though. I want it noooow!)
    Last edited by Organizized; October 20, 2011 at 03:09 AM.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #312
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Organizized View Post
    Yeah, it's a spectacular movie for sure. I'm actually kinda against the fact that Disney are making 3D versions of so many classic Disney movies now, but I can't deny that I would've wanted to see The Lion King in cinemas. I was only two years old when it came out, so. And I am curious about how it would look in 3D, hopefully they don't ruin those perfectly awesome movies by adding it..
    You were 2? Awww so young....I was 6 already; a big boy I had most Disney films on VHS pretty much as soon as they came out; My siblings who were in Belgium at the time I was still in africa would buy them for us and have them shipped off. That's how I saw most films before coming to Europe; through the magic of VHS.

    Arkham City is out here on Friday, Tintin is out next Wednesday, I've already booked my day off and just need to find a movie buddy

  16. #313
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode, Bordering on Crazy (Want Arkham City sooooo bad!)

    So you are a Batman fan orgz?

    I'm going to to friend of mine who got the game today, can't wait to play it hope it will be as awesome as the last one

    and you should vost again

  17. #314
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode, Bordering on Crazy (Want Arkham City sooooo bad!)

    *changes the water and the paper*

  18. #315
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Orgz Is In Chill-Out Mode, Bordering on Crazy (Want Arkham City sooooo bad!)

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So you are a Batman fan orgz?

    I'm going to to friend of mine who got the game today, can't wait to play it hope it will be as awesome as the last one

    and you should vost again
    Yeah, I'm a fan. Batman is definitely the superhero I can really get into in a hardcore way. Some of Marvel's stuff and DC's other stuff are good too, but they don't intrigue me like Batman. I own the Nolan movies, the Burton and Schumacher movies (ugh, damn you Schumacher!), the animated series, Mask of the Phantasm and Return of the Joker, and also the '66 movie. And The Dark Knight Returns graphic novel. And Arkham Asylum for the PS3, of course.

    I watched SubZero but didn't find it worth buying. Also downloaded legally borrowed from a friend () the new direct-to-video animated movies; Gotham Knight, Under The Red Hood and Year One. The first two weren't as good as the 90's animated stuff, but Year One was actually really friggin' great! (of course, it's adapted from one hell of a graphic novel!)

    I wouldn't call myself a hardcore fan, though. When it comes to comics, I've read the Knightfall saga, A Death in the Family, Year One, The Long Halloween, The Man Who Laughs, The Killing Joke, Hush and some other story arcs.. So yeah, I guess I'm a fan but not a really hardcore fan who've read every single Batman comic. After all, I'm more of a movie and TV person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    *changes the water and the paper*
    Paper? Bitch, I'm housebroken!

New Reply
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts