Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 867

Thread: Drug dealers are dream stealers..

  1. #256
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Why sarcasm way of life?
    Ohi Xadyu.
    Because it's a life-style. Ever met a sarcastic person who keeps his/her sarcasm just in the manner of their speaking? I have not.

    And yes, that was sarcastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    its because of these>>>>>>
    That too, yes.

  2. #257
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    First 30 questions get complete and honest answers.

    Yes, I'm actually doing stupid shit like this to get my thread active again.

  3. #258
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teubier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Souther's
    Country
    Reunion
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Can't you share what you like/love in your thread to make it active again ?

    Do you believe in Inelia Benz's character/sayings ?

    Are you happy that I share this video with you ?
    ~Oscar!http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic168684_18.gif!rascO~

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #259
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teubier View Post
    Can't you share what you like/love in your thread to make it active again ?
    1. I can. The thread's been dying since I first started it, it seems I'm not interesting enough for people? Most of the times I just gives answers but don't ask questions, so it's always an one-way street and that stops activity I think. I was planning on doing so from now on though, once it becomes active again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teubier View Post
    Do you believe in Inelia Benz's character/sayings ?
    2. I have truly no idea who Inelia Benz is. This question is invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teubier View Post
    Are you happy that I share this video with you ?
    2. No. I don't have any feelings for this video whatsoever. First of all, I don't like the girl. Too skinny, too flat. Also, I don't like to watch pole-dancing. I never really did. I saw it on the German X-Factor quite a lot and they always repeat acts like that. Although on of the girls was pretty hot, I find it extremely boring to watch. Even live, I've had girls do that in front of me, but all I could do was yawn.

    And like I said, I'll ask things back from now on.

    Could you explain who Inelia Benz is and what she does and said? Also, did that video make you happy?

  6. #260
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teubier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Souther's
    Country
    Reunion
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Quote Quote:
    2. I have truly no idea who Inelia Benz is. This question is invalid. [...] Could you explain who Inelia Benz is and what she does and said?
    It might be long/time-consuming to explain. However, if you're asking this question simply for the sake of the question, please notify it to me right away. I wouldn't want to share my time that way. If you are really curious though (which is clearly not obvious to me given what I read from you before, and what you wrote just now ~my apologies if it is rude~), I'll gladly fight my laziness to answer you.

    Quote Quote:
    Also, did that video make you happy?
    Yes, a little. Aesthetically, I like the wavy move she does at 0:24.
    ~Oscar!http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic168684_18.gif!rascO~

  7. #261
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teubier View Post
    It might be long/time-consuming to explain. However, if you're asking this question simply for the sake of the question, please notify it to me right away. I wouldn't want to share my time that way. If you are really curious though (which is clearly not obvious to me given what I read from you before, and what you wrote just now ~my apologies if it is rude~), I'll gladly fight my laziness to answer you.
    Well, I'm not sure if it's worth both our time as well, but you can try to keep it short then?
    I'm always interested in learning new things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teubier View Post
    Yes, a little. Aesthetically, I like the wavy move she does at 0:24.
    Well.... Yes.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #262
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Did you crap your pants in the last 5 years?

  10. #263
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Did you crap your pants in the last 5 years?
    3. Yes. If I'm right, about two times.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #264
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teubier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Souther's
    Country
    Reunion
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    ^ This, my good sir, is an answer that deserves lots of praises. I mean, I tried too, but I succeeded only once. There is much admiration for this answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Well, I'm not sure if it's worth both our time as well, but you can try to keep it short then?
    I'm always interested in learning new things.
    I'll try.
    Inelia Benz is a woman who claims to be able to reach higher levels of spirituality, allowing her, for instance, to travel between the different “her” in each timeline. However, she also claims that anybody could reach a high level of spirituality, while saying that she would be a little bit different from most because she would exist from nothing, she would be completely new. I’ve seen this video (a little long, one has to have time to spare, but it is the length of a movie and imho it was more interesting than The Tree of Life…). Anyway, her task on Earth would be to elevate the whole level of resonance and according to her, it is ours to.
    I don’t know if there is anything to believe in (and quite frankly, I don’t really care), within her story, but I found her character to be interesting and ‘well-written’. Imho, it is, at the very least, a good fiction.
    A little quote from the end of the video : “When the information is given out, collectively we choose to agree on it or not agree on it. The first I would say would be, euh, not to agree on it.
    ~Oscar!http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic168684_18.gif!rascO~

  13. #265
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teubier View Post
    ^ This, my good sir, is an answer that deserves lots of praises. I mean, I tried too, but I succeeded only once. There is much admiration for this answer.
    It's not like I tried to do it..

    Quote Originally Posted by Teubier View Post
    I'll try.
    Inelia Benz is a woman who claims to be able to reach higher levels of spirituality, allowing her, for instance, to travel between the different “her” in each timeline. However, she also claims that anybody could reach a high level of spirituality, while saying that she would be a little bit different from most because she would exist from nothing, she would be completely new. I’ve seen this video (a little long, one has to have time to spare, but it is the length of a movie and imho it was more interesting than The Tree of Life…). Anyway, her task on Earth would be to elevate the whole level of resonance and according to her, it is ours to.
    I don’t know if there is anything to believe in (and quite frankly, I don’t really care), within her story, but I found her character to be interesting and ‘well-written’. Imho, it is, at the very least, a good fiction.
    A little quote from the end of the video : “When the information is given out, collectively we choose to agree on it or not agree on it. The first I would say would be, euh, not to agree on it.
    Well, after reading this, the only thing I can say is. Shut up about it.

    I don't really care about such people, I don't care for spirituality and shit. I'll watch the video another time since you want through the trouble of summing this shit up for me, but well, the conversation ends with that, haha.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #266
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Constantinopolis
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,193
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    i see you bitching all over the site ,is it your period ?

  16. #267
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I had a thread before it was cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    i see you bitching all over the site ,is it your period ?
    4. I think you have me confused with someone else? I really haven't been active the last few days.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #268
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

    Hey-yo I had the feeling you wanted to revive your thread in a non-trolling way, and I have the courage to offer you a fair trade although I know I'm at least a hard to shut up type of guy, so If you are up to it, the offer is:
    You go on and write in my thread and I come here and talk to you, we the lonely people of the internet should support each other (or at least that's what I think)

    If you want to continue the question/answer thingy you may try answering this:
    What do you think the years up to now you have lived were for except the obvious?( you can understand this any way you like) (And I'm looking forward to your question in return )
    Last edited by wizzard; June 11, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  19. #269
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    What do you think the years up to now you have lived were for except the obvious?
    What they were for? That sounds like some fake religion shit. These years weren't for something. They just were years.

    I didn't live them for a particular reason, I just lived. Everything else were just random things thrown together or something.

    Whatever. Satisfied with that?

  20. #270
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

    Kinda, was actually aiming to understand do you see any patterns and stuff in things passed or to come

    ---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

    Do you engage in any type of (natural) science ? What strikes your interest best?

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

New Reply
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts