Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 by cnet128 , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug dealers are dream stealers..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Fuck enders game dude. They ruined the book like fuck. Fuck those cunts. They made a great book into some popcorn munching screen flicked crap. Aaaaarrrgggghhh. Fuck that little dude as well. Stupid kid.
    Don't compare it with the book, see it as the movie. Not as an adaptation. That's what I do.

There are a lot of horrible book-based movies, but most of them are decent/good movies. Shit adaptations, but good movies.

But, that they would ruin the book was obvious, the trailers showed me that already.
    What do you think of the movie on it's own then?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I havent watched it yet. The book ends in a huge plot twist that makes you go "whoa wait a second!", it's really well written. But they instead decided the twist should be part of the synopsis essentially making the most enjoyable part of the book, useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

I havent watched it yet. The book ends in a huge plot twist that makes you go "whoa wait a second!", it's really well written. But they instead decided the twist should be part of the synopsis essentially making the most enjoyable part of the book, useless.
    Oh..

Yeah, I've read the book. And like in most situations, I try to forget about to book until I've seen the movie.

That doesn't always work though.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I'll probably miss in in theaters, just like Thor 2 and other movies.

I missed a lot in theaters this year. (Probably because I visited Star Trek 2 and Pacific Rim more than once..)
    But I'm curious. Seems like a good movie, but what intrigued me most is that from all the reviews and opinions I've read and heard..
    I have no idea what to think of the movie. So that's interesting..

Are you going to see it or any other movie?
    yeah...i want to see it....and achorman 2

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Fuck enders game dude. They ruined the book like fuck. Fuck those cunts. They made a great book into some popcorn munching screen flicked crap. Aaaaarrrgggghhh. Fuck that little dude as well. Stupid kid.

it's got harrisson ford tho...got to be some good acting atleast
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah...i want to see it....and achorman 2
    Anchorman 2.. Really?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

fuck yeah....i love will ferrell

i been meaning to post this for you...i remembered today at work

Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

fuck yeah....i love will ferrell
    I don't care about you anymore. Just go and die or something.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Coincidentally I watched a shitload of their videos after their YTMA win.
    It's been awhile since I binged their videos.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Im bored... at school

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Im bored... at school
    So am I.

"School"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

migz was being a little dick last night....
    he ain't gotta worry bout me saying a godamn thing to him anymore....

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

migz was being a little dick last night....
    he ain't gotta worry bout me saying a godamn thing to him anymore....
    He was? Didn't look like it if you ask me.

He doesn't want to read the manga and he admitted he's outgrown you ().
    Or did something happen before I showed up?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

idk....dont give a fuck
    how he outgrew me...when the only thing he does is watch cartoons and play video games

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

idk....dont give a fuck
    how he outgrew me...when the only thing he does is watch cartoons and play video games
    It seems you actually do give a fuck, you're taking this harder than you should.

So he doesn't like to talk to you 'that' much and the only interest he appears to have is video games.
    Who cares? Only Hardy, Law and I talk to him from time to time and it's about.. video games or it's industry.

You're thinking too much of this, just ignore him.

New Reply
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast