Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how the hell is this?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dante-Uchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

how the hell is this?

hi i'm looking again in the manga and ... i don't know how the hell the one done here, last picture is.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_...4/c314/12.html

(maybe cause my englisch is not the best but ... what means negi with "are you mother's... asuna-san's..." ... family? or so???? i'm confused Q_Q)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: how the hell is this?

that line was left incomplete on purpose; he never finishes the sentence, but you can almost guess what he is going to say (keyword: guess).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dante-Uchiha View Post
    hi i'm looking again in the manga and ... i don't know how the hell the one done here, last picture is.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_...4/c314/12.html

(maybe cause my englisch is not the best but ... what means negi with "are you mother's... asuna-san's..." ... family? or so???? i'm confused Q_Q)
    that was made on purpose to confuse people and start theories who is this master to negi... we know ancesstor but who exacly :P

mostly she is Arika's and Asuna's mother (so negi's grandmother)...becouse Arika has this person's eye-brows and eye shape.... while Asuna has hair-style (especially the forehead part)...... other option that she is related to life maker... so maybe Amateru who is powerfull enought to life hell of a time and change her age as she wants...

well why grandmother... well becouse she must be close related to arika (since the longer the genetics is mixed... the traits of first ancesstor are getting lost in it)

anyway I guess we might learn from this person what happened to nagi and arika....since she is somewhat considered negi's family member

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, my guess is that she is either Asuna's mother or grandmother.

In relation to Arika, i think she might be her sister or aunt or grandmother (i don't think that person would be Arika's mother).
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; February 08, 2011 at 05:52 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fg7dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to blow your buble guys, but that's a dude, not a woman.
    http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/l_2689eeaa05ef4fbe97431b817c37274e.jpg

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: how the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    well why grandmother... well becouse she must be close related to arika (since the longer the genetics is mixed... the traits of first ancesstor are getting lost in it)
    Don't forget she maybe royalty, and with royal weddings, you can forcefully arrange marriages that do not dampen the genes necessary to have similar appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by fg7dragon View Post
    And you know this how; from reading? I am here open for that, but those ponytails circles on its/her/his hair deceive me that it is a him.
    Last edited by bebuxe; February 09, 2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: hahahaha wrong link to quote
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

@fg7dragon

Not according to Shiori, she isnt.

it is true that she herself (or any1 with more credibility than Shiori) hasn't actually said anything referring to her gender, but i suppose it is best to follow the only suggestion/statement so far.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fg7dragon's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, 'she' looks a lot like an Auveruncus - the male ones. I could be wrong.
    http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/l_2689eeaa05ef4fbe97431b817c37274e.jpg

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

to be honest... that char looks lot like young Asuna from flashbacks to me...
    I'd personally say it's female, but balance-wise it might actually be a male...
    there are very few male characters so it might be attempt to introduce new one =)

as for the relation... I doubt that Asuna and Arika are related that closely.. and for all we know they might even be generations apart... so this character might be parent or grand-parent of either one...

I might have misunderstood it... but somehow I have feeling (or rather I hope) that this person might actually be the original keeper of the grave - so I'd guess it is close relative to Amateru... somehow that 末裔 makes me think there is more than few generations between him and Negi..

then again... Ken might just be playing tricks on us =)

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fg7dragon View Post
    Well based on what Shiori said in 308, the 'Master of the Grave' sometimes acts as a little girl and sometimes acts as an old women.

So most probably what you are saying is wrong.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zefyris's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Well based on what Shiori said in 308, the 'Master of the Grave' sometimes acts as a little girl and sometimes acts as an old women.
    And it was also said in the chapter 317 by konoka that she's a woman. So yes, you're wrong fg7dragon.
    Besides, she looks far more like asuna and arika than like the male Averruncus.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: how the hell is this?

Might I add again that avernucus series are in fact dolls, IOW, no real gender?

hehehe, its ok, its a mistake even I can make, so don't feel too bad after four consecutive bashes. hehehe
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebuxe View Post
    Might I add again that avernucus series are in fact dolls, IOW, no real gender?
    Well even dolls can have gender, like take the example of Chachamaru and Chacha-zero. Both of them are dolls (technically) but they do have genders to them don't they.

Also if we take the example from real life, would you call a Barbie Doll a male figure doll or a doll with no gender (i don't think so).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

In the anime, it's a female voice. I know it's not a good basis but I'm sure Akamatsu would've consulted with the anime production team...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    take the example of Chachamaru and Chacha-zero. Both of them are dolls (technically) but they do have genders to them don't they.
    Shh... Negi could hear you (here here and here - I know it takes him three whole pages to say it but still!)

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast