Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Hello (=ヮ=) Total noob being noobish

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Hello (=ヮ=) Total noob being noobish

I'm new here...Well, not really much to say than, I'm a somewhat of a writer and I draw manga here and there. I'm here t=for some manga tips and maybe how to draw tutorials (If there are any)
    So far I've been doing a Sailor V fan manga...i have a habit for keeping my manga close to the story as possible, leaving little Sailor Moon hints at the end. A mix of the Anime Sailor Moon, it's manga, Code Name: Sailor V and some stuff I'm adding/making up
    When it comes to my manga's plot, I'll usually make up certain stuff as i go until i get to the scene i want.
    I'm having trouble with some drawings like guns or cars...animals...^^;
    you get the idea.
    So Hello ^^ *goes to read the rules*
    Also, are we allowed to post fan manga (such as mine) here?
    here's a WIP of a page i thought about, that might appear later...done in Ms Paint too

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello (=ヮ=) Total noob being noobish

Hello nik10hedgehog - welcome to mh!!
    Glad to have another person who likes to draw here. I'm not sure if we have a specific drawing tutotrial on here. However we do have the Amateur Manga & Fanfics and Stories sections.

We also have an art contest sectoin but the contest is currently going a revamp so its out of commison for the time being. You should also check out the Fun Forum , Last person to post win thread. Thats our spam secton - no post counts.

Nice artwoork as well, I like it. If you like to make sigs - try out the bi weekly signature contest.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply