Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Volumes discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Volumes discussion

another question : here A says the whole name of Oonoki http://www.mangareader.net/93-37654-...apter-469.html . but in Italian translation he tells him just "Oonoki". is it a mistake or in the other volume series A says his name? and where is raikage's name (A) said? someone said Mifune called him A,but where?

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Italian translation made a mistake.A called him Ryutenbin no Oonoki.
    About Mifune calling the Raikage 'A',i still haven't found it myself,despite having looked for it several times.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd remember it was rikudo king who said mifune had called him Ei. about italian error,damn editor,maybe he was waiting for some prooves. but wasn't jugo from Tenbin either?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I'd remember it was rikudo king who said mifune had called him Ei. about italian error,damn editor,maybe he was waiting for some prooves. but wasn't jugo from Tenbin either?
    that's their nicknames... Bipolar Juugo... Oonoki of both scales = The word ryōtenbin (両天秤; Literally meaning "both scales") is idiomatically used to refer to both sides of an argument or both of two possible alternatives. This may be why the Viz translation has Ōnoki calling himself, "…the great Fence-Sitter of Iwagakure!"

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Italian translators error or sth ^^' Don't worry mattiaildivino, polish official translator also makes mistakes <actually he has a FEW of them :x>

About Tenbin - notice that Juugo has just "tenbin" while Onoki has "ryou" before tenbin. Just 'tenbin' means balance or dual scale, while ryou - dual. Maybe its just to emphasize the 'title' of Onoki.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm re-reading the manga,and I've noticed something strange: in volume 19 Oro repeats something tsunade has said when neither oro nor kabuto were there, http://www.mangareader.net/93-174-6/...apter-169.html . I think it's a mistake,tsunade's sentence has been put in oro's speech,but oro was probably saying something else. this possible mistake is in the volumes too.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, question, are there more aditional pages on volumes, like the ones from when Naruto met with Nagato?

Thanks

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought Vol. 53, and interestingly enough my (country's) version says that it was Kushina's mother who taught Minato the Uzumaki Fuuinjutsu style.

Anybody got the same?? pretty interesting if you think about it. I'm guessing Kushina was average or close to dead last like her son was. The one thing that makes her an above average shinobi would be her status and her tactics style, likely. It also fits with her saying she sucked at ninjutsu.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Hmm, question, are there more aditional pages on volumes, like the ones from when Naruto met with Nagato?

Thanks
    Yes,there are.I can't really tell you the exact page numbers right now,but Kishi added some pages to Gaara's flashback in part 1 in the volumes edition.It was mentioned in the first data book if i remember correctly.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I just bought Vol. 53, and interestingly enough my (country's) version says that it was Kushina's mother who taught Minato the Uzumaki Fuuinjutsu style.

Anybody got the same?? pretty interesting if you think about it. I'm guessing Kushina was average or close to dead last like her son was. The one thing that makes her an above average shinobi would be her status and her tactics style, likely. It also fits with her saying she sucked at ninjutsu.
    no,kushina's mother didn't teach minato anything. kushina was carried to the leaf alone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, judging by Kushina's last words to Naruto, she seemed to imply that she was a "dead last" like her son. Moreover, boyakist-sama never corrected it yet as she hadn't started her reviews yet at the time. So, her mother being the one who taught Minato Makes more sense if we take Kushina's last words in that context. Also, in my country's version it also said that Kushina was already a genin that time. Which is strange, although it might be because since Kushina was going to become a Genin of Konoha, she needed to start over because of differing curicculums between Konoha and Uzushio.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yesterday in italy we got volume 55,I've seen 2 differences: here kishi has corrected kakashi's forehead http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/524/6 . and here he has erased toroi(the right picture above,the man on the left) http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/521/5
    but at the end of volume,when muu is shown in front of gaara's division,he doesn't say he is the 2nd tsuchikage muu,but he just congrats with gaara http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/524/16 . is this right?or is that another mistake of the italian translator who doesn't care about names?
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; November 11, 2011 at 05:02 PM.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino
    and here he has erased toroi(the right picture above,the man on the left) http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/521/5
    Wow, so Kishi did indeed not put that 'unknown' zombie there. Seems nobody paid attention to this in raws?

About volume 55 translation - well, in pl we will get 51 now, so until 55 will came I <pl ppl> will wait at least about 8 months or so.. so I can't help. Maybe someone else can.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member tk_rout's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    at the end of volume,when muu is shown in front of gaara's division,he doesn't say he is the 2nd tsuchikage muu,but he just congrats with gaara http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/524/16 . is this right?or is that another mistake of the italian
    I checked raw, Mu specifically said 2nd Tsuchikage in that panel. 二代目土影無 (Nidaime tsuchikage Mu)

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tk_rout View Post
    I checked raw, Mu specifically said 2nd Tsuchikage in that panel. 二代目土影無 (Nidaime tsuchikage Mu)
    damn it!but why? what's the meaning of erasing his name? I really don't understand what that stupid translator did! before he left oonoki's surname,and now he has missed muu's name and the fact he is tsuchikage? what an idiot!

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast