Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1568

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Prediction

i wonder if road or tyki would ever help allen...

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that the shadow behind Allen and Neah are interchangeable. My understanding was that the shadow and Neah are the same thing, it's just that Allen only saw the shadow at first because The Fourteenth hadn't awakened enough yet to have a distinct figure. When Kanda impaled Allen, Neah became concrete and clear in his appearance because he had been woken more thoroughly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    I thought that the shadow behind Allen and Neah are interchangeable. My understanding was that the shadow and Neah are the same thing, it's just that Allen only saw the shadow at first because The Fourteenth hadn't awakened enough yet to have a distinct figure. When Kanda impaled Allen, Neah became concrete and clear in his appearance because he had been woken more thoroughly.
    that's wat i thought it was

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

if neah is the memory why does he look like tyki?

I think the shadow is the noah memory, and that neah is the previous host of the memory, the 14th.
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 13Tsubasa's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to disagree because I think Neah is the 14th shadow since he introduced himself as 14th Noah Neah.
    It is the Noah that had/have powers not the host.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't Neah look like Tyki, or The Fourteenth's memory look like Tyki too? I don't think there are any rules against that. And in truth, he might have nothing to do with Tyki. Could be coincidence that they're similar in appearance.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member clamche's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt the similarity between Tyki and Nea is just a coincidence. Tyki is somehow special. Remember how in chapter 184, page 12\13 Tyki's wounds were aching and in the broken glass pieces we can see smiling face that looks like the 14th's shadow and smile. And that was shown shortly after that strange dream Allen had. The 14th is awakening and somehow ( through the wounds ) Tyki sensed it. He has to be connected with Nea.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Why can't Neah look like Tyki, or The Fourteenth's memory look like Tyki too? I don't think there are any rules against that. And in truth, he might have nothing to do with Tyki. Could be coincidence that they're similar in appearance.

I'm objecting to the fact that it would be strange if the memory looked like tyki, because after all tyki has the looks of his human form (and the same is for the other noahs).
    Then, if we assume the 14th's memory and neah look like tyki, his noah memory, joyd, should also look like them..?...
    The fact neah and tyki look alike is really too much of a coincidence and hoshino will surely give an explanation for that later on.

Quote Originally Posted by 13Tsubasa View Post
    I have to disagree because I think Neah is the 14th shadow since he introduced himself as 14th Noah Neah.
    It is the Noah that had/have powers not the host.

I'm not saying neah is not the 14th, but that the shadow is the memory and neah is the noah (host+memory), maybe I didn't explain myself well..
    Last edited by sparviero-92; October 11, 2010 at 07:28 AM.
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner andrea1chan's Avatar
    Country
    Iceland
    Post Thanks / Like

if i remember right, the 14th just poped out of nowhere.
    there were originaly 13 apostiles and i think the they (exept the earl) were the original memory (and there names were joyd, road, wisely...etc)
    but the 14th noah was/is originaly neah, and the shadow is just the true noah side of him (or something) and the reson why the shadow was behind him when he first got intrudused was just showing that they were the one and the same.

yeah, sorry for my english

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner HD-ray's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post, but I’ve been wondering, why does everyone think that Allen is going to leave the Order. I have checked another quote on a different forum, and reread the chapter. It give me the impression that Allen is not going to leave the Order, but just tell Black Order and the Noah Family, that he won't allow any of them interfere with Kanda and Alma's affairs.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well if he told the order that he wouldn't allow them to get in the way what do you think the order would do???my bet: kick him out or just try to kill him. so as of right now it seems like allen will be leaving the order. but that's just my opinion so i could be wrong!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mikyu's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HD-ray View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post, but I’ve been wondering, why does everyone think that Allen is going to leave the Order. I have checked another quote on a different forum, and reread the chapter. It give me the impression that Allen is not going to leave the Order, but just tell Black Order and the Noah Family, that he won't allow any of them interfere with Kanda and Alma's affairs.
    There were some hints that Allen would leave the order in previous chapters.
    First the Earl's goal of the whole Alma/Kanda thing was to make Allen leave the order. And then there was that "vision" of one of the third exorcist (who was that again O.o) that allen would kill the others (uhm my memory got lost here, was it he would kill the thrid exorsists? >.<)

And now, allen has all the reasons to leave the order ... after what they've done to Kanda and Alma ... and with the thrid exorsists ... it's all against allen's values, I wouldn't blame him if he leave the order now

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget, that The Black Order is the first real home Allen has had since Mana. He still has all the people and friends he cares about there, Lenalee, Lavi, Komui, Link, Timothy, Reever and Johnny and other scientists and exorcists...

Also, Allen has heard about the experiments before (from Lenalee during the Suman attack), but of course he probably didn't realise how macabre it really was D: But Allen is not looking at the big picture (who's bad and who's good), he sees and tries to save what is in front of him. I think he's the type to think "the past is the past, and stays the past".. remember, even though the Order did these things back then (even Komui participated! D: ), we also saw in the memories that a lot of them didn't like what they were doing and (still) feels regret. They were following orders and morals and definitions of good and evil DO get kind of lost in war times, in real life too..

But yeah, a lot has happened lately and I'm almost surprised Allen hasn't cracked mentally yet (but hey, it's Allen xD), so it could be... But I still think he would go back to the Order simply for the sake of his friends there. BUT again I could also see him going along with the Earl's wishes and go over there(the Noah side) for a while, once again for the sake of his friends. Since everyone except Kanda(and perhaps Alma) is still the Earl's hostage But then again, the 14th could also give Allen a helping hand.. Soooo in conclution; I cannot read Allen's or Hoshino's mind I look forward to the next chapter!!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I can't even see who's good or bad in D. Gray Man besides Allen and his close friends. The Earl wants to lead the world to its death, but all that means to me is that we'll hit the Revelations part of the Bible and that's when shit really goes down.

Whatever, there's no complaining. This was a great chapter, and I really wish this series would be weekly again =(

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

('Bout time I posted here -3-)
    Zatono-San, I understand. I was wondering for a while who was really evil (I still am...).
    The Earl has killed so many people, but I think he has another purpose than world domination... I personaly think he brainwashed all of the Noah, but the 14th broke his and attacked the Earl... (Who knows? The Earl leveled Edo for gods sake. WITH ONE BLOW! Who knows what else he can do...)
    The Order however, made me sick... First we learn about the fallen ones. And the order's so-called "Labratory subjects". That was horrible, they only didn't care if they ended human lives, as long as they got their accomadators. (Poor Lena-chan TT-TT) (And no, Komui did NOT have a part with them, he became cheif to stop them. However, he read the files.)
    Then Kanda and Alma. UGH.... I was enfurriated... Even if it made Mr. Sexy (AKA Kanda) here today. That was just wrong, you all know why right? I don't want to explain really... (I'm feeling a bit light headed...)

Yes, I wonder how Allen is still sane also, relory-San. I know I would of lost it years ago... Even if I was Allen Walker... He almost lost his mind in Suman's memories in volume... *Goes to look in her stash of DGM manga* 6. But why wasn't he losing it then? Kanda's memories are much more painful, even if Suman's were crammed inside his brain... Ya know? *Needs to stop playing 'Kingdom Hearts 2'...*

I have to say, no way is Allen going to be let back in the Order anytime soon. After all, transforming into Neah not once, but twice! And how he said he would 'Punish' the Noah and the Order. (Chaoooooooo!)
    I wasn't pleased with Kanda showing emotion BTW. He's Kanda, he isn't allowed to have much Character Devlopment... Well, when he cries, it's not welcome... Smiling and calling Allen his name however, is more than welcome. (Yullen fanfiction ideas, COME TO ME!!!)

I feel outdated -_-... (Hopefully I post more this month...

(P.S: long posts... Not FTW...)

XOXO,
    Yuki

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

New Reply
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast