Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105
Results 1,561 to 1,568 of 1568

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sparviero-92's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Prediction

Allen could just use the Ark ()
    creating a nameless gate for the hostages and one for himslef and fleeing to a safe and secret place...
    Knowing him, he won't probably do something like this though
    Is a cheap deus ex machina impending?
    マヨネーズが足りないんだけどぉぉお!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Lev takes orders directly from the pope, so its the entire organization. Also consider Allen doesnt look at (the odds) win or lose he will take the path he believes in.
    Leverier doesn't necessarily take orders from the Pope. That's the whole point. Central is making up their own rules and BSing the Church while pretending it is the Pope's will. If they didn't do it under the pretense that the Pope agrees with their decisions, they wouldn't have half as many people.
    Referencing Trinity Blood here: the Pope of the series doesn't know what is going on half the time, because the Inquisition (central, in this case) keeps on carrying actions by themselves with false approval.
    It was said before that Black Order is there to support the Exorcists - that is really their only source of power against Noah (if you don't count Komurin and Komui's inventions) Central on the other hand, at the very elast have the Crows and 3rds. Even if the Pope was to find out about what is really happening, he wouldn't be able to fight them.
    In other words, we don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes: The Pope is an icon to get people to join the Order; until/if he is introduced, we wouldn't even know if he even truly KNOWS about the war.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

your idea on this goes with the knowledge of the church as we know it in real life. (this story is fiction) so we cant say if the pope knows or not. We can only go by what the characters say and they see the pope as the highest authority.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    As for a 3rd side? its not that much a side but more a small group around the 14th, incl Cross and Mana as the only 2 known to belong to his side. With Cross MIA and Mana dead he is more or less alone.

There was another old guy part of the 3rd side (or at least a follower of Neah)

Maybe Allen will go find him.... at least, IF Neah is so kind to tell him about the man's excistence xD

I mean, Hoshino doesn't "introduce" him to be thrown away w/o being used right xD?
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: DGM Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Prediction

I believe both of you are right.. I think that the Pope is the highest authority, but we still don't know anything about him at all and neither do we know much of how the Central works, so I won't try to discuss too much into it until we get more clues.

But it's definitely also true that Rouvellier seems to reach for his own goals while pretending to follow the Pope's orders, for instance:

Chapter 143 page 6
    He revealed his obvious desire for the Egg, and was turned down by Komui (notice he's not lying saying it's the Pope's order haha), and later assigned a secret mission for Link..
    Chapter 168 page 10
    He's blatantly avoiding the "Is that the Pope's decision?"-question!
    The Central doesn't seem to like telling Rouvellier everything either, so I guess it's kinda fair Seems like there are some trust-issues going on in Central, at least

I'm very much interested in this character, Hoshino will definitely go deeper into his personality later

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Not only that, the pope is probably also behind Cross "murder" (honestly I dont think he's dead xD) because of those/some "secrets".

So Cross discovered some secrets about the BO that could turn everything upside down(?)

The Earl thinks that he's using the BO as puppets, but what if it was the other way arround 0o0
    Could also explain why Neah said The Earl and Allen are mad puppets (puppets who are used with out knowing it, that's mad rigth xD)
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ANGELiki's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    angeliki: First off, when did you get into my music collection? XD (Epica ftw!)
    Another Epica fan?! WHOA!! Pleased to meet you!! EPICA YEAH!! EPICA HAD COME THIS SUMMER TO GREECE AND I WENT TO THEIR CONCERT OMG I'M OFF TOPIC BUT WHO CARES?

Well, I wonder, if Allen uses the 14th's power to the arc, won't thw 14th be even stronger? I mean, it's basically the 14th's ability... Maybe Neah will take over if he creates a lot of gates from now on...

Quote Originally Posted by yukilove21 View Post
    OH! And yes, the lotus IS in the manga. I forgot what volume (I think 6,7,8, or 13.) but in a short extra, where Allen is lost and is looking through rooms, he comes across Kanda's and it has a Lotus and a broken window in it. I'll check once I find the volume...
    Could this be what you are reffering to?...

http://www.dgraydivinity.net/forum/154358-post334.html

Under that picture in the volume it's in, it says "The window is broken but Kanda seems to have no intention of fixing it."
    Last edited by ANGELiki; October 30, 2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Reach out, touch infinity
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELiki View Post
    Well, I wonder, if Allen uses the 14th's power to the arc, won't thw 14th be even stronger? I mean, it's basically the 14th's ability... Maybe Neah will take over if he creates a lot of gates from now on...
    <hr noshade size="1">

Could this be what you are reffering to?...

<hr noshade size="1">
    http://www.dgraydivinity.net/forum/154358-post334.html
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Under that picture in the volume it's in, it says "The window is broken but Kanda seems to have no intention of fixing it."
    First, Yes! That's what I was talking about! I think the lotus is like very visible... But Allen must of not thought much of it then, that it was just a ordinary plant in Kanda's room... Taking more notice in the window...

And I think that Neah is taking over more each time when Allen uses his powers... But, I noticed in the 199 that the ark that Allen made was different... So I think that Neah taking control for a second may have made the power even more stronger...

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

New Reply
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105