Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 193 Discussion/194 Prediction

well, i guess i'm lucky since DGM is the only one i follow from that magazine...

ok, this is a reaaaaaaaaally late question, stemming from chapter 188 but.... who's the guy on the far right under the level 4? http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/188/26-27/
    NA head? b/c i don't think i've ever seen him, that includes the meeting everyone had with Cross Marian and Leverrier, so....who is he?
    Last edited by MSofAofCOCA; April 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 194 Spoilers Thread

I doubt Johnny's going to die. *snark*

Hm, chapter seems to be pretty good since we're moving forward in time! I wonder if Alma will reveal what kind of a person his host was. ^_^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

still central has finally done it......... they created a stornger monster than level4.... by putting together 2nd exorcists with akuma egg fragment (birth place of akumas)

so regeneration abilities + exorcist & akuma egg powers + takeing orders from earl = overkill...

so central done something more heretic than 14th inside allen... they created a monster and now that monster is going to rape them...

heh I wonder when tewak will appear there... when everyone is gone... or they will fight too....

heh so lenalee will get another mental break down... LOTS of her puzzle world will disappear..... Johnny, Reever, Bak, Allen, Kanda... and other scientists that she consider important...

how will she react to info that whole NA branch has been attacked by noah and it was totaly destroyed with everyone killed there...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member andrewsungchehau's Avatar
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    still central has finally done it......... they created a stornger monster than level4.... by putting together 2nd exorcists with akuma egg fragment (birth place of akumas)

so regeneration abilities + exorcist & akuma egg powers + takeing orders from earl = overkill...

so central done something more heretic than 14th inside allen... they created a monster and now that monster is going to rape them...

heh I wonder when tewak will appear there... when everyone is gone... or they will fight too....

heh so lenalee will get another mental break down... LOTS of her puzzle world will disappear..... Johnny, Reever, Bak, Allen, Kanda... and other scientists that she consider important...

how will she react to info that whole NA branch has been attacked by noah and it was totaly destroyed with everyone killed there...
    Wow. that's really overkill man.
    I don't think its just Lenalee whose gona be sad. All others like Miranda,Krory,Marie,Lavi,Bookman,...etc will also be sad when they received the message.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andrewsungchehau View Post
    Wow. that's really overkill man.
    I don't think its just Lenalee whose gona be sad. All others like Miranda,Krory,Marie,Lavi,Bookman,...etc will also be sad when they received the message.
    well but lenalee is the one that sees "the world" as her friends.... and what happened to NA branch is like cutting 50% of them

reever, johnny, bak, old man... kanda, allen (who might disappear as caputred by noahs)... Jordan camp and all other scientists and finders located in that NA branch.... sooo lots of her world crumbled in 1go... and she is not aware of it...

I guess link & tewak will be the ones to inform HQ about what happened to NA branch..... I imagine komuis look on his face.... 80% of the HQ stuff heads was killed... (that black guy with glasses & the guy that was with reever and johhny (who was looking in pervered way on lenalee) ) + reeever + johhny + bak + old man + renee...

so yeah lots of people....still there is hope that allen saved few of them... at least his innocence.... it would be funny if they got saved by Cross or 3rd side... ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt any of them were killed. It's just a cliffhanger to keep people on the edge (like the ending of the latest FMA chapter, which had a similar ending).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ALLEN TO THE RESCUE!!
    ...Because we all know that that is exactly what he will do.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think is perfect: Kanda and Alma fight ended last chp (wasnt as epic as it was expected, but quite enough). It's in Hoshino's line to jump now to the present leaving some question unsolved.

But still, if you dont mind, i'll be cautious: I've been a while since fake spoilers came out. Although there's some reasons to truth them: riki signed as "confirmed" (i dont know why, but surely, she knows ) and the fact there will be color pages in next issue.

And about the next chpt: Woah, seriously: if NA is completely destroyed by Alma, and considering this is the Earl plan, sure, they wont go leaving Allen there. We have a few options:
    - The NA is destroyed but the place where they are is more or left saved by skull kekai, so in the next chapter there will be more chats. (I think this is stupid: the Earl want to kill, isnt it?)
    - All the NA is destroyed, human included, the Earl and the Noah remains there to finish all the survivors (and Allen manage to save some with his innocence)
    - Practically all humans die. The Noah and the Earl leave taking Allen with them.

Option 2 is a normal shounen. Option 3 is a shocking development and a crucial change in the series.
    Mmm... i feel really impatient!! XD

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

According to comments in LJ, Kanda and Allen woke up by hitting each other, which gave Wisely a headache. Alma's new form looks like a Level 4 akuma except that his tail looks like a sword (probably like the one he used in the past). ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ying_su View Post
    I think is perfect: Kanda and Alma fight ended last chp (wasnt as epic as it was expected, but quite enough). It's in Hoshino's line to jump now to the present leaving some question unsolved.
    I like the idea of a rematch. I wonder who has the advantage though - Alma who is bent on revenge or Kanda who wants to stop him?

One thing for sure, this battle will be epic.

Quote Quote:
    But still, if you dont mind, i'll be cautious: I've been a while since fake spoilers came out. Although there's some reasons to truth them: riki signed as "confirmed" (i dont know why, but surely, she knows ) and the fact there will be color pages in next issue.
    I know it's true because 産業 ◆yQongahxCI and his sister are the ones who usually provided spoilers for Jump SQ and Shounen Jump and 2chers have confirmed the spoilers to be true. ^^

10. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter looks good that flash backs seem to be over and the NA branch is destroyed hope allen was able to save some and let the hitler guy die.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Klaud543's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably just a random person that they had used to fill in that spot. Maybe no one we know could've been there.
    "He who would spend each vital drop of blood for your sakes–who has no thought nor sense of joy, except as it is mirrored also in your dear countenances–who would fill the air with blessings and spend his life in serving you–he bids you weep–to shed countless tears; happy beyond his hopes, if thus inexorable fate be satisfied, and if the destruction pause before the peace of the grave have succeeded to your sad torments!"
    –original Frankenstein, Mary Shelly, last page of chapter 8

Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    well but lenalee is the one that sees "the world" as her friends.... and what happened to NA branch is like cutting 50% of them

reever, johnny, bak, old man... kanda, allen (who might disappear as caputred by noahs)... Jordan camp and all other scientists and finders located in that NA branch.... sooo lots of her world crumbled in 1go... and she is not aware of it...

I guess link & tewak will be the ones to inform HQ about what happened to NA branch..... I imagine komuis look on his face.... 80% of the HQ stuff heads was killed... (that black guy with glasses & the guy that was with reever and johhny (who was looking in pervered way on lenalee) ) + reeever + johhny + bak + old man + renee...

so yeah lots of people....still there is hope that allen saved few of them... at least his innocence.... it would be funny if they got saved by Cross or 3rd side... ^^
    Yea. Lenalee gonna crumble and Komui will really had a big surprise and sad face when he found out, assume that the spoilers is true.
    Well, the Jordan camp is already a fact so its already one world of Lenalee got destroyed.

Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

It is just a person from North American branch that he don't know. No surprise if we don't know since not all the staff are introduce in the NA branch(which is quite unnecessary IMO).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The Order really has it bad right now. Central accidentally turned Alma Karma into a monster more powerful than a Level Four, the Jordan camp has been annihilated, the North American headquarters have also been annihilated (mere months after the British headquarters were destroyed by the Level Four, I might add), Exorcists are currently in a(n offscreen) battle to the death with the Noah all over the world, one of the Third exorcists have lost the power to activate their weapon and another is currently fighting a Noah (offscreen), one Exorcist's evil side has openly declared his intentions to replace the Millennium Earl, and another has been reminded of his tragic past that may lead him to defect from the Order.

So yeah: Black Order = screwed. For a while it looked like the Black Order had the advantage with Chaoji/Timothy, them crippling the Millennium Earl's akuma supply, Lenalee's new Innocence, and the defeat of two Level Fours. But now...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
    The Order really has it bad right now. Central accidentally turned Alma Karma into a monster more powerful than a Level Four, the Jordan camp has been annihilated, the North American headquarters have also been annihilated (mere months after the British headquarters were destroyed by the Level Four, I might add), Exorcists are currently in a(n offscreen) battle to the death with the Noah all over the world, one of the Third exorcists have lost the power to activate their weapon and another is currently fighting a Noah (offscreen), one Exorcist's evil side has openly declared his intentions to replace the Millennium Earl, and another has been reminded of his tragic past that may lead him to defect from the Order.

So yeah: Black Order = screwed. For a while it looked like the Black Order had the advantage with Chaoji/Timothy, them crippling the Millennium Earl's akuma supply, Lenalee's new Innocence, and the defeat of two Level Fours. But now...
    I don't think that there's any situation that they can't overcome. Maybe not right away (because it seems incredibly unlikely that they'll come out of this particular instance as the "winners"), but something has to give.

But why, after all these years, would Kanda leave because he's been reminded of his past? He probably doesn't spend every day thinking about it, but it can't be something he never thought about in the last eight years. And in 186 he said he doesn't care what happens to the Order (though I think he meant "in the Order"). Whether or not this coming to light will change that, who knows, but I'd be surprised if he does leave.

New Reply
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast