Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I used to play MMORPG...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mama Satsuki's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I used to play MMORPG...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    I know what you mean, I showed it to my junior and got him hooked but that was years ago! I still love maple although I never play it anymore
    Do you own a ds? There's awesome zelda games on them, and a zelda game is coming out for the new handheld, the 3DS
    No DS Last year, I told my mom that this year I was going to study hard (ALMOST failed the semester due to poor Pharmacology grades - a 2 and a 3 - but did well on the last exam - 8,5 - and my 2 was reviewed and turned a 4 ), so she said "Well, then you won't mind if I don't give you that game you wanted, right? Since you are going to just study and all...". Life sucks. Didn't see the 3DS game new yet, didn't even know about it o.o But I've been wanting to play the WindWaker sequels for a while (haven't played WW yet anyway, no GameCube. I went from SNES to Wii, skipped N64 and GameCube )

She reminds me of victorique from Gosick, just that she seems more tsundere
    I know! Hehe, she IS older than she looks anyway, and sometimes acts as an older person, so maybe that's why. I was going to watch Gosick, but heard some bad reviews about it (not really bad, but that it's nothing impressive). Going to give it a try now that you mentioned

Anyway, I have another question! What are the anime you are watching now?
    Las one that I was following was Pokemon DP. It's over, and BW doesn't interest me at all... Hm, last I saw were *thinks a little*... OH NO, not telling! Some aren't kid-stuff, and I'm not about to spoil my non-existant internet reputation with this Let's just say it was aired in the same season as Oreimo started and that it's based on some H-game I haven't played (and never will). On my defence, I was there for the plot. I was disappointed.

And also saw Ore no Imouto-long-title, but had to stop (let's just say it coincided with my Pharmacology exams, hehe) and didn't feel like going back to it. Might go back, I need to organize better my time

g2g, prepare food for tah family and scream at some ants that are eating my sister's computer (I dropped yogurt here by accident )

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouria View Post
    Mudkip! I mean, hi Mama Satsuki! Haha CCS was really fun! Did you watch Tsubasa Chronicles? What MMORPGs do you play? (:
    I herd u liek them!
    I did start to watch Tsubasa (and xxxHolics, if that matters), but would it sound weird to say I got confused after a while? xD Seriously, I was buying the mangas, but the story stopped making sense to me, and I kind of stopped x_x

I play no MMO right now; I can't organize my time well, and they are too distracting
    Last edited by Mama Satsuki; March 12, 2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mama! How is it going for you?
    I haven't seen you posting for a long time

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Satsuki View Post
    I play no MMO right now; I can't organize my time well, and they are too distracting
    This. I need time management skills so badly. Oh well. eveything else is secondary to my leisure time.
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Mama Satsuki

I hope you enjoyed your special day.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Mama Satsuki!
    Not sure if you know, but its saturday here in singapore.
    SATurday-Suki!
    Get it
    Haha, ok fine, have a nice one!~

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mama! How is it going for you?
    I haven't seen you posting for a long time
    Going bad the last few days, hehe. Too much work to do, and the youngest cat just got sick. Spent money on vet, medication, new food (he's not eating) aaaand... well, seeing if he gets better.

At least he's eating again!

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Going bad the last few days, hehe. Too much work to do, and the youngest cat just got sick. Spent money on vet, medication, new food (he's not eating) aaaand... well, seeing if he gets better.

At least he's eating again!
    A younger brother of mine wanted to get a pet cat. What would you recommend. I would prefer dogs. Not sure how "trainable" cats are. Grats on your cat being healthy.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    This. I need time management skills so badly. Oh well. eveything else is secondary to my leisure time.
    My weekend is sacred. My friends have a hard time getting me out of home when all I want is bed

I actually used cat's illness as an excuse to not go to karaoke on saturday...

Thanks for the Happy Birthdays!!! The birthday itself was wonderfully crappy - the "birthday" gift was money, and it was spent on the cat. Actually, I spend three times the money I got on the vet, don't know how I will pay it back later

But life goes on. Tomorrow I have (another) exam, but after that I have... three days of leisure time x)

oh well... only got online to check Negima, so bye xD

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    A younger brother of mine wanted to get a pet cat. What would you recommend. I would prefer dogs. Not sure how "trainable" cats are. Grats on your cat being healthy.
    I recommend the street cat type. The pedigree-less cat. Don't know how you call it there, here it's called "Vira-lata" ("turn (trash)cans", literally)...

Cats with pure race have more health problems (kidney/liver, mostly) which are, usually, VERY expensive to keep (special food, medication, frequent vet visits, etc). They also, depending on the race, have longer hair (takes more time to care for, and you HAVE to brush, or else they spit... Hair balls!). They are beautifull, but really expensive to keep

Now, adopt one from the shelter. They come with all vacinations and are self-cleaning devices; plus, you will be helping to take those guys out of the streets =D (now I'm making advertisement xD)

About training; All cats are "pot trained" already. Have a litter/sandbox ready for them and they will know what to do and won't bother your neighbours lawn. Now, training how to sit, talk and all that "dog" stuff... it IS possible, but rather difficult. Some cats have strong (nasty ¬¬) personality, and they don't like being told what to do But they answer when you call them back home or to eat (just open the food bag/can and they will come flying to you...)

Dogs are great as well (my cousin lives with me and he've got two), so you should see what you are more comfortable with. Depending on the place where you live, if size is a problem, I would recommend cats rather than small dogs, since small dogs have a tendency of being... pesky If you can, get a medium to big dog, they have more patience with kids and are better company
    Last edited by Mama Satsuki; May 02, 2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Eeh... life is being mean to me again, so I'm back on internet dreamland

so, I see "many peoples" with Saber/Shirou/Archer avatars, signatures and stuff. Did the anime suddenly get popular? Where I live it's one of the least known anime around, so sad...

NOW! Some updates on my life, for anyone who might be interested (or with too much time on their hands).

Bad news first:

- remember kitty that was sick? Yeah, well... he died not from the illness, he got better of that. I shouldn't have named him "Jinx" just because he was black... He was hit by a car a while ago, I just needed a time to recover, or else I'd posted sooner;
    - the other cat (Truffle, also black) is the one suffering the most now.

on a brigther side!...
    - I'm doing better at the subjects on school/university I might even pass without having to pay sexual favors asking teatchers to check my exams again;
    - I'm finally working with real people, doing examinations and stuff (and none died on my hands so far, let's keep it that way );
    - I finally got a... *checks google for translation*, err... scholarship? Dunno, it's for me to do "research" and stuff.
    - that means I'm getting paid soon! Finally!

bad news is that I was counting on this money to get the kitten that died neutered... irony loves to bite me back in the-

Next week I'm finally free from school for 4 weeks. I'm going to do everything I've been procrastinating on (that includes a fanfiction which haven't been updated in over 2 years), like finishing my games (Rosetta has been waiting for my marriage proposal for 6 months already on Rune Factory: Frontier), cleaning my wardrobe (I don't even have that many clothes, the wardrobe is just too small) and tending to my plants (see if anything survives this time).
    Last edited by Mama Satsuki; June 27, 2011 at 08:21 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Mama S.~

Grats on the the things that are going well.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back satsuki!
    Just so you know, the fatestaynight sets are from the minority game, and we lost so we have to wear them as punishment.
    But bakahaze makes them cool so its okay

Bad news first:

- remember kitty that was sick? Yeah, well... he died not from the illness, he got better of that. I shouldn't have named him "Jinx" just because he was black... He was hit by a car a while ago, I just needed a time to recover, or else I'd posted sooner;
    - the other cat (Truffle, also black) is the one suffering the most now.
    Oh..sad to hear I hope you fully recovered, I'm sure jinx will remember you wherever he is now.
    I also hope that truffle will get better soon

Quote Quote:
    having to pay sexual favors asking teatchers to check my exams
    WHAT
    but good for you that you're doing well

Quote Quote:
    - I'm finally working with real people, doing examinations and stuff (and none died on my hands so far, let's keep it that way );
    - I finally got a... *checks google for translation*, err... scholarship? Dunno, it's for me to do "research" and stuff.
    - that means I'm getting paid soon! Finally!
    Maybe I should ask you how do I improve my revision and studying
    you seem to be coping it so well.
    and wow at the scholarship, I'm pretty sure its hard and a lot of hard work to get one.
    CONGRATS!

Quote Quote:
    Next week I'm finally free from school for 4 weeks. I'm going to do everything I've been procrastinating on (that includes a fanfiction which haven't been updated in over 2 years), like finishing my games (Rosetta has been waiting for my marriage proposal for 6 months already on Rune Factory: Frontier),
    My holidays just passed and it was for 4 weeks too
    I didn't know you write fanfiction.

Quote Quote:
    cleaning my wardrobe (I don't even have that many clothes, the wardrobe is just too small) and tending to my plants (see if anything survives this time).
    Plants!
    Not only kittens but plants too!
    You have my respect, I'm too lazy to take care of plants or anything.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the support, guys

It's funny, even in "vacation", there's a lot I still have to do at university... and I STILL haven't started on everything I have to do home. I should start with the wardrobe, everything falling on my head is not funny anymore.

The plants are kind of a hobby. I like to plant seeds and see them grow, but I'm terrible at taking care of them. I know nothing about vase changing, shearing, trimming or cutting leaves, which kind of soil is better for each plant... They used to be healthier, before I got to university, when I actually had time to care for them. Now, I leave the house when it's still dark, and come back when it's even darker I can't see how well they are. One of my pine trees (3years old) is all yellow and dry, but still with green spots; I don't know if that's dead or alive

The other is greeny green, so cute!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

is greeny green, so cute!
    Thanks!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while...

Sooo! Back from a very long hiatus! (almost 2 years, that must be a record!! )

I'm going to try and be a little bit more present here. Trying to catch up with recent mangas ~ reading Shingeki no Kyojin right now!! (and looking for spoilers )

Goodness... I missed these smilies

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

How's Nursing?
    Last edited by FaustXIII; June 01, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3