Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Best Female Lead

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revy from Black Lagoon

9 20.00%
  • Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

10 22.22%
  • Motoko "The Major" Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

11 24.44%
  • Hitagi Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari

9 20.00%
  • Kyouko Mogami from Skip Beat!

6 13.33%
New Reply

Thread: Best Female Lead

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Female Lead

Welcome, everyone! We would like to thank all of you for making these awards such a success. Your votes have all been tabulated and winner named, but before the winner of this category is unveiled, please take a moment to review how we got to this point.

The nominations that received more than one vote automatically became official nominees. To get the complete set of five official nominees, a tie-breaker round was held. At the end of this, we ended up with the following final five:

...and now, the moment for which you've all been patiently waiting! The winner of the BEST FEMALE LEAD category is...!!!

Congratulations to Production I.G for their lovely adaptation of Shirō Masamune's Ghost in the Shell!!

"I have to admit, for a movie it wasn't bad- but diversionary entertainment is transitory, it just comes and goes at the viewers whim. It's the way it should be, but a film with no beginning or end that hooks an audience and won't let go of them is harmful no matter how wonderful you may have believed it was."

To all the MangaHelpers users who participated in this undertaking, thank you ever so much! You made this dream a reality!
    Last edited by saladesu; April 04, 2011 at 12:02 AM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Female Lead

What are the "vote" count for these?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally did that extra for the categories, I'm responsible for, as I feel that you might be interested in them, and/or you can check for mistakes too.

I think the categories that Saladesu did, she too has given the vote counts (for the nominations in question)

Off-hand, I'm not sure if Destiny or Bene provided any vote counts or not, I'd have to check myself if they did or not.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just curious, as in I do not see my nomination on this list, which makes me think that the ties are at least 2 votes each~

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that's probably the case

(but, maybe it's a mistake too, I'll check up on this with Destiny, as well)

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have posted the “vote” count in the opening post, Coffee. You can see the results there.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 08, 2011 at 01:10 AM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Nominations are over! Now that the nominations are set, it is time to vote for which one you think should win this category! Cast your vote before the deadline to decide the winner!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Female Lead

Welcome, everyone! We would like to thank all of you for making these awards such a success. Your votes have all been tabulated and winner named, but before the winner of this category is unveiled, please take a moment to review how we got to this point.

The nominations that received more than one vote automatically became official nominees. To get the complete set of five official nominees, a tie-breaker round was held. At the end of this, we ended up with the following final five:

...and now, the moment for which you've all been patiently waiting! The winner of the BEST FEMALE LEAD category is...!!!

Congratulations to Production I.G for their lovely adaptation of Shirō Masamune's Ghost in the Shell!!

"I have to admit, for a movie it wasn't bad- but diversionary entertainment is transitory, it just comes and goes at the viewers whim. It's the way it should be, but a film with no beginning or end that hooks an audience and won't let go of them is harmful no matter how wonderful you may have believed it was."

To all the MangaHelpers users who participated in this undertaking, thank you ever so much! You made this dream a reality!
    Last edited by saladesu; April 04, 2011 at 12:01 AM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply