Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Best Ending Theme

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto Shippuuden - "For You" by AZU

12 27.91%
  • Bakemonogatari - "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" by Supercell

7 16.28%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - "Let It All Out" by Fukuhara Miho

10 23.26%
  • InuYasha: Kanketsu-Hen - "Tooi Michi no Saki de" by Takekawa Ai

5 11.63%
  • Vampire Knight - "Still Doll" by Wakeshima Kanon

9 20.93%
New Reply

Thread: Best Ending Theme

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Ending Theme

Welcome, everyone! We would like to thank all of you for making these awards such a success. Your votes have all been tabulated and winner named, but before the winner of this category is unveiled, please take a moment to review how we got to this point.

The nominations that received more than one vote automatically became official nominees. To get the complete set of five official nominees, a tie-breaker round was held. At the end of this, we ended up with the following final five:

...and now, the moment for which you've all been patiently waiting! The winner of the BEST ENDING THEME category is...!!!

Spoiler show

Congratulations to AZU for her beautiful song!!

"There's only one thing important, which is to dream"

To all the MangaHelpers users who participated in this undertaking, thank you ever so much! You made this dream a reality!
    Last edited by saladesu; April 04, 2011 at 12:12 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Ending Theme

FMA:B ED 2 for the win!!! you could really the power emanating from it. It was one of the best endings I've ever heard.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Nodame cantabile's first ending was one of the most memorable song for me.
    So there goes mai vote

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nominations are over! Now that the nominations are set, it is time to vote for which one you think should win this category! Cast your vote before the deadline to decide the winner!

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why but I didn't really like "Let it all out" In the end I voted for "For You", I thought it was a nice song and really liked it from first listen (though I never heard it being actually used as an ending theme). "Still Doll" is a pretty interesting song, but not my cup of tea.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked all of the nominations. I had never heard "Still Doll" or "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" before, especially "Still Doll" as I enjoy neoclassical songs quite a bit. Despite that, I didn't have the sentimental attachment that I have to the other songs from series I had actually seen.

Of the remaining three, I had to go with Tooi Michi no Saki de. Each of these three were quite appropriate songs for the point in their respective series at which they occurred. Unlike the other two ending themes, which occurred amidst the series, Tooi Michi no Saki de is the final theme song of Inuyasha: Kanketsu-Hen (The Final Act), and I felt like that song captured the spirit of the entire series (both the original and Kanketsu-Hen). Every time I listen to it I go on a nostalgic trip through the entire journey of Kagome and her friends. It was the perfect end to a lovely series.

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    I don't know why but I didn't really like "Let it all out" In the end I voted for "For You", I thought it was a nice song and really liked it from first listen (though I never heard it being actually used as an ending theme). "Still Doll" is a pretty interesting song, but not my cup of tea.
    I am sort of curious what you thought of the other two songs, Sally. Did you like those too?
    Last edited by Tsukisama; March 19, 2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    I am sort of curious what you thought of the other two songs, Sally. Did you like those too?
    I only heard the other 2 once each, and I thought they were pretty nice, but not instant favorites. Maybe it's because I heard "for you" a few more times as its now in my playlist and it grew on me

The results are really, really close! Please vote and encourage your fellow members to vote for the nominee each of you thinks deserves to win! Every vote counts!
    Last edited by saladesu; March 22, 2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Ending Theme

Welcome, everyone! We would like to thank all of you for making these awards such a success. Your votes have all been tabulated and winner named, but before the winner of this category is unveiled, please take a moment to review how we got to this point.

The nominations that received more than one vote automatically became official nominees. To get the complete set of five official nominees, a tie-breaker round was held. At the end of this, we ended up with the following final five:

...and now, the moment for which you've all been patiently waiting! The winner of the BEST ENDING THEME category is...!!!

Spoiler show

Congratulations to AZU for her beautiful song!!

"There's only one thing important, which is to dream"

To all the MangaHelpers users who participated in this undertaking, thank you ever so much! You made this dream a reality!
    Last edited by saladesu; April 04, 2011 at 12:12 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply