Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will go to capture them?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara himself

25 17.36%
  • Itachi

3 2.08%
  • Nagato

1 0.69%
  • Itachi & Nagato

43 29.86%
  • The previous Jinchuriki

50 34.72%
  • Sasuke

16 11.11%
  • Zetsu

0 0%
  • Someone else (Specify)

6 4.17%
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will capture Killerbee and Naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will be sent to fight Killerbee and Naruto

Either the Deceased Jinchuriki or Itachi and Nagato, if Nagato is still with Itachi that is. The Jinchuriki can be sent because that can set up a famous Speech no Jutsu from Naruto about loneliness and all that jazz. That could defeat a couple of them but the rest probably won't go for it. Then it will just be a fight and showing of Naruto's new powers. If Itachi is sent it will still be a showing of Naruto's new powers however it will also be a conversation like the one in the forest when he gave Naruto his power. Itachi will probably say something along the lines of "You are now ready to face Sasuke" or something similar.

Then again Madara could go himself, Bee and Naruto and the rest of the ninja guarding them fight him, Madara shows his new powers, they lose, Bee sacrifices himself to save Naruto, and Naruto escapes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yugito makes sence in fact, she must know her way around the island and know all the secret roads. She could take her bijuu's form at will, just like Bee, she must have trained on the island too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

would the Jinchuuriki's have their bijuu's power??? If it got taken away from them before they died, then they shouldnt have that power anymore, right???

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It depends. Someone like Gaara who is mainly working with a side power of his bijuu (namely sand) is pretty much as powerful with or without his monster. For someone like Killer Bee who is using Hachibi's chakra to enhance his taijutsu, the lost of his companion is more detrimental (although his swordplay is quite deadly even without Hachibi).

I'm more worried about Yugito since she came from the same school of thought that Killer Bee. Chances are high that she will lost a good part of her fighting style. Although, to conquer her beast, like Naruto did, she had to have some effective jutsu unrelated to Nibi before hand, it had to be someting else than explosif tags (the only thing we saw her do beside turning Nibi).

I'm more hopeful for Roushi, he used youton under his bijuu's influence, so he seems to be closer to Gaara than the kumonin. Han is describe in the second artbook as a "steam-shinobi", the steam thing is probably akin to Gaara's sand. So I'd say the iwanin will be troublesome.

Yagura must have a trick or two up his sleeve, he was Mizukage after all. Even if Madara used him as a puppet, he couldn't have gained many jusu overnight, it would be too suspicious. And he must be able to do something original with his staff. For Utakata, if the anime can be trusted, the bubble jutsu are not related to his bijuu, so he'll still have some good jutsu left. The kirinin should be troublesome as well.

Which left Fuu form who we don't have a clue, we'll see.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuu is really the one I want to see, Considering we have gotten basically nothing from the lesser villages like Taki and Kusa.

Anyway, Which ever Edo summons are sent would probably have an easy time, Considering they can't actually be stopped by raw power. I doubt Kirabi and Naruto would figure out they need to prevent their movement instead of actually trying to "kill" them.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo
    would the Jinchuuriki's have their bijuu's power??? If it got taken away from them before they died, then they shouldnt have that power anymore, right???
    Considering how KinGin bros. <Kinkaku's case> could have bijuu mode lvl2 "just because" <ok, ok, there was an explanation xd>, I wouldn't be shocked if all the jinchuuriki brought by ET would have their transformations avaible...

Still, I'm more interested in their actual abilities rather then seeing them 'go wild' IF they would be allowed to transform. Especially I'm interested in Han and his steam techniques xD
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

The steam techniques seem to me to be like Mei's Bloodline Limit, much like Roushi had youton (lava) (something that Mei also has). The bubbles seem to much like simple water techniques to me manipulated in a strange way (like Sasuke's stange "blaze" release).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, that's the scorch element, which dries out the water in the bodies using heat. The steam technique would seemly use steam.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you'r right.

I don't know why but when I saw those image, I automatically thought about steam...
    I guess that's because you might actually look like that if you stay too long in a sauna!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Anyway, Which ever Edo summons are sent would probably have an easy time, Considering they can't actually be stopped by raw power. I doubt Kirabi and Naruto would figure out they need to prevent their movement instead of actually trying to "kill" them.
    Well, there most be some other people on the island beside Naruto and Killer Bee, Motoi to start with (which we haven't seen anywhere else for the moment) and probably some others, even if Guy and Aoba are now on the front. I don't see Raikage living his brother unchecked in such a critical situation.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Once I was sure that it would have been the previous jinchurikis to cought the remaining 2. but now I think Naruto and Bee are too strong. and according to their numbers(they are 2),they will fight against 2 opponents: and Nagato!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Pride~'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Bee and Naruto are insanely powerful. Any ordinary Shinobis would get trashed by them. Only a few Shinobis from the Madaras/Kabutos forces could hunt them down...

I guess that Itachi, Nagato, Sasuke, Kabuto or Madara himself are the only options. From these people, I think that Madara himself or Nagato and Itachi will try to capture them.

To obtain, something of equal value must be lost~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna say Itachi and Nagato, or just Itachi. Either way, I expect Itachi's gift to play some sort of role pretty soon here, considering he seems to plan for a lot of things, it wouldn't surprise me if Itachi expected to die and be brought back.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i also think has most of you that Itachi and Pain are going to be the ones to be sent to fight against Naruto and Bee! but i also wouldnt be suprised if it were jinchurikis!
    Either way it is definitely going to be awesome!!!!!
    I have expecting an awesome fight , maybe one of the best ever, i want to know so badly what is Naruto strenght right now, i want to see him using rikudou mode , which based on what i saw against Kisame is going to put Naruto on another level
    If the fight is against Itachi , it would be cool , cuz we still need to know what was the gift that Itachi gave to Naruto and maybe a conversation between them about Sasuke would be cool. And also it would be great to see also a conversation between Nagato and Naruto!!!!
    If it is against jinchurikis that wouldnt be so cool but , if the jinchurikis can use the power of tailed beasts it is a good time to compare the power between Naruto and them!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast