Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 617 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 617 Spoiler Discussion

so megalo had to put the prince out in front of sanji. i hope he can hold himself together. also for now it seems like zoro vs hodi, and seems like usopp will be the batman of the group with all his gadgets.

so it seems sanji, luffy, and chopper are together for now. still nothing from the other NFP's or caribou

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh things are getting interesting with Zoro and Hodi fighting one another. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Now, normally Oda sets it up were it gets pretty close to the Strawhat crew loosing or something happens. I'm sure the princess will get kidnapped in some way. I'm also thinking Va derdecken (sp?) will be making Luffy his new target.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I agree with what someone said earlier about Nami going to drain the water. It also wouldn't hurt if she stumbled across the treasure room. lol!

Zoro vs. Hodi in the water is gonna be classic. I think Hodi and Zoro are gonna be almost even in the water but Hodi will have a slight advantage. Then he get pissed and pop some pills and start taking over. Then when Zoro is about to get beat the water will drain and Zoro will finish him off.

Brook is in trouble with the water getting in so Usopp will be with him. But once the water is gone, they may come back and clean up the fodder around Zoro.

I can see Sanji fighting Vander Decken. Once he sees the princess Decken will attack and then he'll be "burning" to protect her. :-)

I think Chopper and Franky may just fight off random fishmen/mermen while protecting the ship.

I think Luffy will be the one to fight Caribou. In this fight will get to truly see Luffy's haki in action. Not sure how the fight will end...but I think it will be interesting. ;-)
    My One Piece Predictions:
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This is awesome Hodi vs Zoro and Zoro has a handicap again. Even though I'm a Sanji man I can't deny that I love watching Zoro beating the odds. However I'm guessing Hodi will be the second fishman to beat Zoro while he has the huge disadvantage. It's also nice to see that Hodi has a lot to give even without the drugs.

Anyway, the greatest news is that Sanji is at the sea forrest and that increases the chances of him facing VDD, wonderful! Sanji have a habit of fighting foolish opponents and usually he ruins their plans and battle strategies, so, hopefully he manages to touch VDD's hand.
    Last edited by Ero-Sanji; March 09, 2011 at 11:17 AM.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Ajman
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VashDaStampede View Post
    Yeah, I agree with what someone said earlier about Nami going to drain the water. It also wouldn't hurt if she stumbled across the treasure room. lol!

Zoro vs. Hodi in the water is gonna be classic. I think Hodi and Zoro are gonna be almost even in the water but Hodi will have a slight advantage. Then he get pissed and pop some pills and start taking over. Then when Zoro is about to get beat the water will drain and Zoro will finish him off.

Brook is in trouble with the water getting in so Usopp will be with him. But once the water is gone, they may come back and clean up the fodder around Zoro.

I can see Sanji fighting Vander Decken. Once he sees the princess Decken will attack and then he'll be "burning" to protect her. :-)

I think Chopper and Franky may just fight off random fishmen/mermen while protecting the ship.

I think Luffy will be the one to fight Caribou. In this fight will get to truly see Luffy's haki in action. Not sure how the fight will end...but I think it will be interesting. ;-)
    sorry bro..no offence but i think most of your your statements are all the things that will happen or at least predictable since it has a high chance of happening considering the circumstances..i usually find the comments here interesting for their thoughts on things that is difficult to predict but ur comment is just too predictable that i felt it doesnt even have to be said..it's just my opinion though so dont feel bad about it =)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Deepak5191's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VashDaStampede View Post

Almost forgot about Caribou. I don't see Luffy fighting him though, mostly because he is a side character and hasn't contributed to the plot (other than implicating the SHs in the prediction a little bit more). If anything, Sanji is most suited to save the mermaids from Caribou which leaves Luffy fighting VDD.
    Too much fodder though for the most part. Most of the crew is going to be stuck on fodder detail unlike the previous epic arcs like CP9 and TB.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess this settles that Zoro has NOT eaten a devil's fruit. Meaning we can finally conclude the discussion from a while back.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 617 Discussion / 618 Prediction Thread

Damn Zoro always fight with a handicap again.
    The fight can either way.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Channy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought this chapter was pretty good though a little slow in development compared to the last couple chapters but what development there was in this chapter was fantastic. we figured out Hodis true intentions and figured out why he was in the Neptune Army. We also got a fight setup which looks to be badass. Luffy is also with some of his crew thats good as well

I have a feeling next chapter Jinbeis gonna come in and tell the FI residents that Luff did not kidnapp and that there not snatching up mermaids, but its just a wild prediction, will it happen, most likely not but it would be awesome

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter is out on mangastream.....

whats up with this prophecy business? so i guess madam shirley and hodi might have had some conversation in the not to distant path

glad my boy ussopp redemned himself later in the chapter.....was worried a bit with him crying and ducking behind zoro.
    Last edited by chess4; March 09, 2011 at 12:13 PM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

i was sure from the start that zoro didn't ate a DF and i don't think he ever will at least that's what i'm hoping ...he's good the way he is n_n
    this chapter was a nice one the fight with hodi was unavoidable ...he's really a jerk and breaking the walls of the palace was a dirty trick that shows he doesn't have confidence he can win if he's not underwater ....bleahh i can't stand him

is it me or this arc it's starting to be similar to arbasta arc when they try to take over the palace to be the king and all that ...this idea came to me after i saw the words hodi said to zoro when they were both underwater

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoohoo! IKEEEEEE ZORO!!!!!!!

Wonder if Luffy will leave for the castle soon or for the forest, that could mean that van der decken will fight Sanji

But Luffy could end up taking both Decken and Hodi down (like with Blueno and Lucci).

Haha it was hilarious the part about Princess Kidnapping xD

So where did Nami go? Why hasn't the wound still close? She knows that she has nothing to fear that Arlong and his cronies won't do anything to her village ever again.

Now that said, I wonder if she went to get Robin and Franky.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Nami might just go and wait for a chance to electrolyzed the water. Should be super effective! (Ah, I play pokemon too much lately.)
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    chapter is out on mangastream.....

whats up with this prophecy business? so i guess madam shirley and hodi might have had some conversation in the not to distant path

glad my boy ussopp redemned himself later in the chapter.....was worried a bit with him crying and ducking behind zoro.
    It's more likely that he heard what the other fishman were saying about him destroying FI.

That or he means what WB said in the war (not directly that it would be Luffy but that someone (duh Luffy) would find One Piece).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by froggy88 View Post
    sorry bro..no offence but i think most of your your statements are all the things that will happen or at least predictable since it has a high chance of happening considering the circumstances..i usually find the comments here interesting for their thoughts on things that is difficult to predict but ur comment is just too predictable that i felt it doesnt even have to be said..it's just my opinion though so dont feel bad about it =)
    no offense taken...but wouldn't you agree that a lot of times what seems logical to happen or easy to predict usually DOESN'T happen in One Piece? Who's to say that Zoro fights Hodi at all? What if he blasts zoro away with some kinda heavy ocean current and leaves? What if one of Jinbe's partners comes in and takes over the fight since Zoro's underwater? Think about it...most people thought Zoro would square off with Hyouzo but now it looks less likely (its still possible though). What if Sanji and Chopper end up fighting Hyouzo together and Luffy and Caribou team up to fight Vander Decken? These things are possible but just because it sounds far fetched that doesn't mean there's a less/more chance of it happening. In my opinion, just about any prediction has an equal chance of happening.
    My One Piece Predictions:
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast