Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 617 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blue Walk's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 617 Spoiler Discussion

OK, just saw the pic of the fight between zoro vs. hodi. Now some things have been clarified (for me at least):
    - zoro really didn't acquire a devil fruit (as myself and a few others thought), as he's got two swords drawn and rearing for battle.
    - i thought the palace was slowly submerging underwater, but its completely under! so for zoro to stand any chance its probably gonna have to be a ryuuma fast type of battle.
    - since he's holding his breath, no santoryu or asura, so he definetly won't be going all out.
    -And unless zoro can open his eye, he got 3 handicaps. underwater, vision in one eye, AND no 3 swords.
    If zoro pulls off the victory here, it def. proves how powerful hes become even w/o going all out and at the same time reduces hodi to super-fodder status lol. But i still think the fight will be postponed somehow.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Walk View Post
    -And unless zoro can open his eye, he got 3 handicaps. underwater, vision in one eye, AND no 3 swords.
    You get used to seeing with one eye only, so it's not much of a handicap. Same goes for Zoro fighting with 2 swords as well. It's not like he's not used to it. He has plenty of moves with 1, 2 or 3 katanas.

So much for Hodi being a good guy before. You can't turn into an asshole like that over night.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i read some theory about the Dark king being the strongest swordsman and then he retires and then mihawk become the strongest swordsman and then zoro become something like mihawk

1.Dark King wears a trench coat like clothes and showing his body when he is active
    2. mihawk wears the same type of clothes and showing his body too.
    3. zoro wears the same type and its color green and showing his body too he is more becoming like mihawk now

about the spoiler

luffy will not fight hard in this arc his crew mates will fight for him while he is talking to jinbe

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

chitgoks
    Hyouzou never mentioned or was presented as greedy as to change parties for more money. Don't make things up. He's probably paid already and will fullfill his role as Hodi wants him to. But I won't bet on him, since there is still a chance that he's a double-agent.

zellogan
    In your opinion maybe? I think his bandana is gone, as well as his eye. Even if it was a joke, you're basing your argument on it.

I see Zoro being flooded out after he changes to three-sword style and destroying part of the castle, letting them escape for the moment. I would also like to see Nami at least nuke one of Hodi's crewmates if not Hodi hmself.

At least we will get the Mugiwaras together again in two parties, if Luffy won't get hindered by the citizens. How could VdD see them and still not being there, even after Megallo had enough of Shirahoshi? So if Sanji fights VdD, who's got to take Caribou down again?

People will try to defend Hodi for as long as he's part of the current plot.
    Last edited by Schabrak; March 09, 2011 at 05:43 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope for SH meeting some blind COO master in New world, maby swordsman(Zatoichi for anyone?). For me Zoro having one eye closed isnt bigger handicap than Sanjis one eye behind his hair.
    Zoro cant win over strong fishman in few moments that he have with holded breath. I hope for a draw in next chapter and its probably how it ends. Hodi wont be able to give Zoro any great wounds and same goes for Zoro not giving any critical damage to Hodi.
    Im wondering what role Coribou will have because Oda is clearly having him in stock for later events on Fishman Island.
    This arc is really getting better and better..
    Last edited by vagabond87; March 09, 2011 at 05:48 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    I hope for SH meeting some blind COO master in New world, maby swordsman(Zatoichi for anyone?). For me Zoro having one eye closed isnt bigger handicap than Sanjis one eye behind his hair.
    Zoro cant win over strong fishman in few moments that he have with holded breath. I hope for a draw in next chapter and its probably how it ends. Hodi wont be able to give Zoro any great wounds and same goes for Zoro not giving any critical damage to Hodi.
    Im wondering what role Coribou will have because Oda is clearly having him in stock for later events on Fishman Island.
    This arc is really getting better and better..
    Coribou will be scared to death by the power of the strawhats... his role will be telling the world about how bad-ass the strawhats pirates became

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait how did Sanji and Chooper arrive at the Sea Forest?

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Wait how did Sanji and Chooper arrive at the Sea Forest?
    They didn't. The provider got it wrong thinking that they're together while it's just a scene change. Can't see them together in any pic.

Nvm, just saw other spoiler pics.

I'm guessing they met half way. I don't think Luffy got to the Forest.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LongLiveOnePiece's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro, once a badass,always a badass..classic

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a feeling that Megalo would "puke out" the Mermaid Princess sooner or later haha~ Now, all the fishmen/mermen in town are in shock. Again, this will in a way fuel some more "hatridge" towards Luffy. Franky is the only SH in the sea of forest at present. Robin will catch up soon (I assume) and then Luffy & co!?

Funny that Carribou has kidnapped several mermaids and no one even cared or noticed that he was the culprit behind it...and look at Luffy now!

Well, I'm sure Luffy won't stay for long around town with Megalo and the Mermaid Princess. I'm glad we're going to see Zoro in action again! Finally! I can't wait to read this chapter! How long will Zoro survive/last fighting in the water though?

Looks and sounds like another great chapter to look forward too!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It´s been a long time .....
    since so much confusen i became after a spoiler info. I mean in the last Chapters, Zorro wanna rush to the Castle which chopper. Ruffy was with the princess on there way to the grave and meet Jimbei. Now Sanji is by Ruffy and at this point im really, really, confused. I mean Ruffy starts with a airbubble around his head. Now he doesn´t wear it anymore. The second point is, i was thinking that the grave is outside the FMI island, cause Jimbei doesn´t stand on this Island. Now Ruffy Sanji and chopper doesn´t wear a air bubble.

My Question to loose my confusen, where the heck is this Sea Forest and where is Ruffy at the moment. Form that point on its be a little bit strange.

To the part of Zorro vs Hodi, i think Zorro can loose against Hodi. A Fishmen in his element is really strong. But he can be defeated, this little match up, will become nice in interisting. It shows how much the SHB crew can do without captain.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jguardiana's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

remember that DARK KING can kill a sea monster in the water? when he was going to female island? so i think ZORRO can deal with HODI even if he's in the water.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Dark King Rayleigh was swimming towards an island. He wasn't submerged or pressured by the sea water. Zoro's case is completely different; he's actually fighting in the water.

I'm guessing Nami has gone to sort this water problem out. She'll probably drain it somehow lol. Doubt it though. XD! They need to seriously get out of the palace before it's too late! ;P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jguardiana View Post
    remember that DARK KING can kill a sea monster in the water? when he was going to female island? so i think ZORRO can deal with HODI even if he's in the water.
    But SHB doesn´t reach the NW, should Zorro now have the strengh of the Dark King. how much stronger he can be in the NW.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    Dark King Rayleigh was swimming towards an island. He wasn't submerged or pressured by the sea water. Zoro's case is completely different; he's actually fighting in the water.

I'm guessing Nami has gone to sort this water problem out. She'll probably drain it somehow lol. Doubt it though. XD! They need to seriously get out of the palace before it's too late! ;P
    yeah. and hodi is not a sea monster, he is more intelligent and more powerful than a sea monster that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    chitgoks
    Hyouzou never mentioned or was presented as greedy as to change parties for more money. Don't make things up. He's probably paid already and will fullfill his role as Hodi wants him to. But I won't bet on him, since there is still a chance that he's a double-agent.

zellogan
    In your opinion maybe? I think his bandana is gone, as well as his eye. Even if it was a joke, you're basing your argument on it.

I see Zoro being flooded out after he changes to three-sword style and destroying part of the castle, letting them escape for the moment. I would also like to see Nami at least nuke one of Hodi's crewmates if not Hodi hmself.

At least we will get the Mugiwaras together again in two parties, if Luffy won't get hindered by the citizens. How could VdD see them and still not being there, even after Megallo had enough of Shirahoshi? So if Sanji fights VdD, who's got to take Caribou down again?

People will try to defend Hodi for as long as he's part of the current plot.
    Schabrak

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...5/page010.html

he said himself he's there for the money ... and that arlong was too tight with his wallet. im not making things up
    Last edited by chitgoks; March 09, 2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast