Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen

88 80.00%
  • Ulquiorra

22 20.00%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Aizen Sōsuke vs Ulquiorra Cifer

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Deicide's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen Sōsuke vs Ulquiorra Cifer

KS or not, Aizen takes this with no difficulty.
    I don't think an explanation is needed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Aizen." For obvious reasons of course, no KS, I'd say he would have minor difficulties just for the sake of the match. KS active Ulquiorra gets two shotted like Harribel. Too many advantages for Aizen for obvious reasons again.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh... Aizen one-shotted Komamura. Twice. Without KS. He wtfpwned other Captain class opponents without the use of KS. His abilities are described as being at the pinnacle of Shinigami combat, and in all honesty, he's proven his absurdly superior skill.
    Ulquiorra is extremely powerful, especially in R2. But... come on, we're talking about Aizen here. The one guy who bragged about being stronger than the Espada combined and fully justified that very boast. As Gin said, he was broken even without KS or the Hogyoku.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With KS Aizen's gonna breeze all the way to the final without a problem... if he didn't have KS he would have been at Shikai / Bankai level of most of the other contenders anyway.

PS. I bet Ulquiorra still gets ~ 20 votes, despite no one who posts believing he'll win

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow was #6 compared to #4 for Ulquiorra. Grimmjow wasn't released when Aizen 'crushed' him with reiatsu. Aizen had him under KS so that feat may be related to an illusion of how he felt. Not saying Aizen wasn't stronger than Grimmjow, because he is. But if Ulquiorra says not even Lord Aizen knows about this release, that's manga fact. Maybe he knew AFTER he released, but beforehand he didn't. I think R2 could potentially kill Aizen if he doesn't have KS on Ulquiorra. The amount of Reiatsu was so great the whole area turned dark. And if we go by who beat him, it had to be Full hollow Ichigo. If were to think about it, that ichigo was as strong as post dangai ichigo BEFORE final GT. Because if you pay attention to the story, you realize that zangetsu and hollow ichigo are one in the same. So in reality, that full hollow Ichigo was really Tensa Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo coming forward. That is the power that Ichigo himself mastered after the dangai training. Which is why he stood on a level beyond what Aizen undestood. It wasn't just a hollow fused with a Shinigami. It was a perfect combination. None of his 'creations' or his 'espada' were perfect combinations. Only Ichigo was. That's what form beat Ulquiorra. And even though he did win, Ulquiorra was smart enough to knock him out of that form. Call it a fluke but I don't think so.

Anyway. I voted for Aizen because I think he'll win before Ulquiorra goes to R2. But if he can press him the way Isshin did, and not let him get his chance to 'release his sword', I think once he goes R2 Aizen would lose.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kugo Ginjo's Avatar
    Country
    Marshall Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen wins this, there shouldn't even be a debate.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Deicide's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    I think once he goes R2 Aizen would lose.
    Seriously?

Aizen, who went solo and defeated 4 Vaizards and 4 Captains without using Kyoka Suigetsu is going to lose against Ulquiorra?

I actually fail to see how Ulquiorra stands a chance against Aizen with his Zanpakuyo sealed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omiem's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still can't believe how some people here actually believe that Ulquiorra has the slightest chance..

Am I missing something, or what? =/

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen is stronger then all the espada put togeder ... Aizen stomps.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-34415-...apter-376.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-34415-...apter-376.html

Aizen > All the Espada put togeder.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno if Aizen's actually stronger than all of the Espada together without KS (I'm coming to believe he's on a similar level to Shunsui, etc.), but at the very least, he's stronger than each of them one-on-one without KS, IMO. Starrk gives him a little trouble, as does Barragan, IMO, but he still wins. Too good at kidou, too strong, too fast, too Aizeny

Aizen wins.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen, and I fully expect him to win the entire tournament. Even against Yama.

For everyone that thinks that Aizen could be defeated in the short amount of time it takes to release KS, why is that? I don't remember ever seeing any effect that represents KS's release, except the one time we saw the sword's illusion turned off, and we saw a bit of mist.

When he showed KS to Barragan, there was no indication. It was simply done by him holding it up. Is there a databook scan that shows us a step-by-step of how it's actually released?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Seriously?

Aizen, who went solo and defeated 4 Vaizards and 4 Captains without using Kyoka Suigetsu is going to lose against Ulquiorra?

I actually fail to see how Ulquiorra stands a chance against Aizen with his Zanpakuyo sealed.
    So what was Ichigo looking at? He soloed Lisa, Komamura, Love and Rose. Rose and Love had just been beaten down by Starrk's wolves, Lisa is VC level, LOLmamura had been taking beatings left and right. Man, that Aizen- he sure did beat those captains- he sure did 'curb stomp' them. Re-read the manga dude. He had the espada for a reason. I don't even think Yama could solo 6 captains all at once. He DEFINITELY needed KS! Why do you think he said to Shinji "when did you think I wasn't using (KS)"?

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Aizen, and I fully expect him to win the entire tournament. Even against Yama.

For everyone that thinks that Aizen could be defeated in the short amount of time it takes to release KS, why is that? I don't remember ever seeing any effect that represents KS's release, except the one time we saw the sword's illusion turned off, and we saw a bit of mist.

When he showed KS to Barragan, there was no indication. It was simply done by him holding it up. Is there a databook scan that shows us a step-by-step of how it's actually released?
    Yama Ji was able to figure out how KS works and how to get around that. So why not again in the tournament? Also even Aizen stated he needed WW to win ...

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    So what was Ichigo looking at? He soloed Lisa, Komamura, Love and Rose. Rose and Love had just been beaten down by Starrk's wolves, Lisa is VC level, LOLmamura had been taking beatings left and right. Man, that Aizen- he sure did beat those captains- he sure did 'curb stomp' them. Re-read the manga dude. He had the espada for a reason. I don't even think Yama could solo 6 captains all at once. He DEFINITELY needed KS! Why do you think he said to Shinji "when did you think I wasn't using (KS)"?
    In the end Aizen stated he was rong with the Espada and only wasted his time gathering them:P
    Last edited by xXan; March 13, 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I know, but it was only after Aizen struck him so that he could accurately judge whether it was Aizen's reiatsu or not. If everyone is indeed going for the kill in these fights, then a simple illusion+bait and switch, followed by a decapitation spells the win.

Against pretty much anyone for that matter. I don't doubt that Yamamoto is superior in every way. I simply recognize how never knowing whether you're attacking the right opponent or not can be a gamebreakingly hax advantage to your opponent, one that can't be overcome without knowing the weakness of KS, or winning before it's effects can be applied.
    Last edited by ninjabot; March 13, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    ^I know, but it was only after Aizen struck him so that he could accurately judge whether it was Aizen's reiatsu or not. If everyone is indeed going for the kill in these fights, then a simple illusion+bait and switch, followed by a decapitation spells the win.

Against pretty much anyone for that matter. I don't doubt that Yamamoto is superior in every way. I simply recognize how never knowing whether you're attacking the right opponent or not can be a gamebreakingly hax advantage to your opponent, one that can't be overcome without knowing the weakness of KS, or winning before it's effects can be applied.
    Yama Ji let Aizen hit him so he could figure out if he is the real one(it was not a random hit). After the hit he grabs his hand (just like in the manga) and turns Aizen into ashes or just punches a hole in him. Also Yama Ji showed a bigger kido then Aizen and was able to take a point blank nuke that would have level a town.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast