Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gantz all stars wallpaper (Help)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner CherryBoy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz all stars wallpaper (Help)

Oh my bad man, i totally forgot i was gonna make gantz wall paper, been kinda bussy lately and when i did have free time i was making something else. oh if you wanna check out how good i am check my blog out, just made it
    http://mrlostsaga.blogspot.com/2011/...t-n-video.html
    so, yeah thats what been working on lately, please review and tell me what i need to work better on.

know what i'll do that, it'll take me some time though.

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    A pic of the vamp bosses in their club with the Oni bosses in a VIP lounge would be cool.
    lol i didn't click quote, but i'll do the oni bosses. [:
    i just start'd back to draw so im a bit rusty, but yet it might take me some time i just started making edits on the computer, trying to learn how to use it at its fullest... so yeah o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis. View Post
    ^ yeah i would be excited to talk about it =3. i also had an idea of having famous ganzters posing next to their girl friends and then have the fat chick from nishi's class next to him ( for lols )

unfortunately i made him to short so im currently making him taller.

Spoiler show
    it looks good.
    i'm so jelly... i need a damn tablet :l didn't yours cost you like 200 dollars?
    imma just buy me a cheap one from ebay.
    Last edited by CherryBoy; March 08, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner CherryBoy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol sorry haven't been having much time, busy, could barely even visit the forum.Haven't drawn the vamps yet, but i wanted to try to draw from gantz to get the feel of it, tried to copy oku's style >.> http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...awn/img065.jpg http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w.../drawn/kol.jpg But failed, gonna have to go at it my own way. Anyway i'll try to get that pic done

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

LOl the head's so tiny. It's manga! Head has to be 10x bigger than normal. Like a malnourished 8 year old boy, they have tiny bodies but massive heads and eyeballs.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3