Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gantz all stars wallpaper (Help)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner CherryBoy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz all stars wallpaper (Help)

Oh my bad man, i totally forgot i was gonna make gantz wall paper, been kinda bussy lately and when i did have free time i was making something else. oh if you wanna check out how good i am check my blog out, just made it
    http://mrlostsaga.blogspot.com/2011/...t-n-video.html
    so, yeah thats what been working on lately, please review and tell me what i need to work better on.

know what i'll do that, it'll take me some time though.

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    A pic of the vamp bosses in their club with the Oni bosses in a VIP lounge would be cool.
    lol i didn't click quote, but i'll do the oni bosses. [:
    i just start'd back to draw so im a bit rusty, but yet it might take me some time i just started making edits on the computer, trying to learn how to use it at its fullest... so yeah o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis. View Post
    ^ yeah i would be excited to talk about it =3. i also had an idea of having famous ganzters posing next to their girl friends and then have the fat chick from nishi's class next to him ( for lols )

unfortunately i made him to short so im currently making him taller.

Spoiler show
    it looks good.
    i'm so jelly... i need a damn tablet :l didn't yours cost you like 200 dollars?
    imma just buy me a cheap one from ebay.
    Last edited by CherryBoy; March 08, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner CherryBoy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol sorry haven't been having much time, busy, could barely even visit the forum.Haven't drawn the vamps yet, but i wanted to try to draw from gantz to get the feel of it, tried to copy oku's style >.> http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...awn/img065.jpg http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w.../drawn/kol.jpg But failed, gonna have to go at it my own way. Anyway i'll try to get that pic done

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

LOl the head's so tiny. It's manga! Head has to be 10x bigger than normal. Like a malnourished 8 year old boy, they have tiny bodies but massive heads and eyeballs.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3