Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gantz all stars wallpaper (Help)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz all stars( Help )

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    You see I have to disagree with you there. Look below the surface and you will see that Hajime Muroto was just a young man crying out for help. He was abused by his parents as an infant and then taken in by a depraved psychopath. He didn't know any better because the adults in his life didn't instill morals in him. Children mimic their parents.
    How does that make him special? That's literally the case for everyone who ends up like him. Nurture (AKA the environment) is what makes individuals who they are; there's nothing new or exceptional about Muroto. All in all he was still a manipulative little prick, trying to get people's sympathy and playing the innocent card. Nishi is a much more interesting character.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    How does that make him special? That's literally the case for everyone who ends up like him. Nurture (AKA the environment) is what makes individuals who they are; there's nothing new or exceptional about Muroto. All in all he was still a manipulative little prick, trying to get people's sympathy and playing the innocent card. Nishi is a much more interesting character.
    It doesn't make him special in the grand scheme of things but in comparison to some other characters we've seen in the manga he really isn't as bad as some make him out to be. I also liked the Clockwork Orange vibes from him.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    It doesn't make him special in the grand scheme of things but in comparison to some other characters we've seen in the manga he really isn't as bad as some make him out to be. I also liked the Clockwork Orange vibes from him.
    Well I couldn't really care less about who's good or who's bad. I don't even believe in such a thing as morality is subjective, but I just didn't like his character at all. He was lame even for a "bad" guy. Going around and beating up homeless people with bats? I'll take Izumi and Nishi's massacres over that any day.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner CherryBoy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz all stars wallpaper (Help)

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis. View Post
    ----------------
    this is going to be my second time using the tablet. my first work with the tablet took me 10 hours to finish ( at least 7 of those hours was me learning how to use photoshop,learning how turn sketches into line art and how to color.
    Awh man you should of used paint tool sai, its much more simple to use then photoshop and itonly took me like20 minutes to use it at its average.

But yeah soon i'll also make a bg, then i'll come back and post it.
    <-----Also an artist.
    i don't have a tablet though.... wish i did. but i just usually scan my stuff threw printer then trace it using Paint tool sai making it into a lineart, then color. o=
    but yeah i guess i'll post the pic here when i get done with it
    Last edited by CherryBoy; March 01, 2011 at 01:39 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Crisis.'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^will be waiting on in then

muroto was... special but he dosnt deserve to be in this drawing( mainly because he was non cannon and because he current play hes "innocent" act on aliens so we never got to see how skilled he was)

-------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil Advocate View Post
    It would REALLY REALLY cool to make a wallpaper with these 5 gantzers and others (there is full of useless gantzers in the manga). All with weapons (also special weapons) and suits.

Inaba as leader at center of wallpaper (maybe with gorilla arms), and the phrase : "There are some who are destined never to be heroes"

It would be REALLY an epic wallpaper and it could become really popular on web!

A revenge of the worst gantzers ever!
    thats a awesome idea ill definitely do something like that, so if anyone got ideas like that plz say something and ill see what i can do ( giving you credit of course ) .

anyway the wallpaper will take a few days to finish. it will have oka,izumi,and kei im not sure who the other 2 should be thought.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

He never could have won anyway... his main asset was all those guns he and his friend found. They're not really much of a threat against the suit though...

So take away his extra strong suit and make the guns useless, and he's nothing.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Well I couldn't really care less about who's good or who's bad. I don't even believe in such a thing as morality is subjective, but I just didn't like his character at all. He was lame even for a "bad" guy. Going around and beating up homeless people with bats? I'll take Izumi and Nishi's massacres over that any day.
    When I say he wasn't as bad as some as some others we've seen I didn't mean in terms if morality I meant in terms of his characterisation and motives.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll just add a request for Sei to be included. The Priest from the Buddha Arc might be nice to see where in the bg doing a chant or something. xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Crisis.: do you think you'll ever have a go at doing some of the aliens?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah definitely, i was originally planing on doing a show down between the oni boss and his minions against nurarihyon and his minions. if you got any ideas than let me know.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurono
    Izumi
    Kato
    Reika (what, she's the one we have seen getting 100 points more times xD)
    Host samurai

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis. View Post
    thats a awesome idea ill definitely do something like that, so if anyone got ideas like that plz say something and ill see what i can do ( giving you credit of course ) .
    Really? I really hope to see it realized soon!!!
    If you want we can discuss about it... It depends on how many characters you want to insert in this wallpaper... Inaba surely as leader... but there are a lot of useless gantzers... it's necessary to choose from the most interesting of them. The biker and the priest are funny for their incredible useless role. Also the rapists of the Ring alien mission, or the girl raped... It's difficult to choise. A great wallpeper full of them could be cool, but I think it will be more difficult to realize.

Also Sei Sakuraoka could be interesting, because she was surely an excellent gantzer (rank S in manual) but she never had the chance to become an herion.

For your actual wallpaper, Kurono Izumi Oka are ok... mhh...
    It must be your choice, everyone has different favourite gantzers...
    In my opinion, talking about only strenght, Shimaki (George) was an incredible powerful gantzer, not second to Oka (only less equipment). He beat totally alone a boss of 68 points using sword... Kaze too is incredible powerfull. Talking about charisma, I think Reika... or Sakata... it's hard to choise.
    Last edited by Devil Advocate; March 03, 2011 at 05:06 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ yeah i would be excited to talk about it =3. i also had an idea of having famous ganzters posing next to their girl friends and then have the fat chick from nishi's class next to him ( for lols )

unfortunately i made him to short so im currently making him taller.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Crisis.; March 05, 2011 at 08:08 PM.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

A pic of the vamp bosses in their club with the Oni bosses in a VIP lounge would be cool.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    yeah that would be awesome dude ! definitely going to happen.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast