Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Naruto and Sasuke's next clash...

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • will happen during the war and Naruto will win

14 12.61%
  • will happen during the war and Sasuke will win

2 1.80%
  • will happen after the war and Naruto will win

26 23.42%
  • will happen after the war and Sasuke will win

12 10.81%
  • will happen during the war but won't have a definite winner

36 32.43%
  • will happen after the war but won't have a definite winner

21 18.92%
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto and Sasuke next clash

So, when do you think Naruto and Sasuke will clash again!?
    And how will this fight go on?

Invader mentioned earlier that Naruto's new form was similar to Sasuke's Susanoo in that it was a manifestation of chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I think the RS mode is the Naruto 'counter' to Susanoo. Susanoo is clearly a construction of pure chakra. It can attack and defend. The Ridouku Senin cloak is clearly a construction of pure chakra. It can attack and defend. These two modes are clearly made to hammer on each other until both users are exhausted. I forsee a fight in which Sauske's full-on Susanoo and Naruto in RS mode are wailing on each other until both are forced to continue the fight without them.
    I kinda agree. And to add to it, since Naruto is actually starting to form some limbs out of chakra, he could eventually create a huge person out of his chakra, just like Susanoo.
    And he could eventually have six arms (like some deities that the Narutoverse seem to be inspired from), thus creating 3 rasengan (or 2 FRS), and stuff like that.

We could have both their chakra "avatar" fighting off while Naruto and Sasuke are protected by their chakra in the middle.

I could forsee a fight like that.
    Naruto could use that time to talk to Sasuke (we know he will probably try to talk to him again... ).

And once those modes are over, then they will have a nice taijutsu/ninjutsu fight.

----

So what do you guys think?
    How do you see their next clash?!

----

PS:
    PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS A "NARUTO vs SASUKE BATTLE THREAD".

There's already plenty of them, so you don't need another one. And they usually go crazy with enormous posts and replies to those posts that are even bigger and that totally ruins the thread to most of the members.

This thread is to talk about what you THINK will happen.
    Not what SHOULD happen in your opinion. Thanks.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; February 28, 2011 at 03:49 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

Thanks for the great thread...I agree with Invader...it is something that can counter Susano'o...especially this new Bijuu Bomb/Rasengan that he is developing...Susano'o is even more complete than in the fight against Danzou, and it will be a bit hard for Naruto to find a weak point, like Danzou did...so that's why he will need to bust it, because I don't think EMS and Susano'o are things that can be outmaneuvered...Kishimoto made it soo powerful that only a powerful attack will be able to defeat it...

But I don't think it will happen during the war...I mean not while the main troops are colliding...the course of the main battles will reach some sort of conclusion, so I think that the fight will happen after this

And maybe you need another poll option meaning that there won't be a definite victor in the case the fight...sort of a draw, or Naruto or Sasuke not willing to fight anymore, or team up against Madara...but the poll definitely needs a neutral ending as well...IMO

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member revennge's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see this as the climax of the 4th ninja war. After the long battles there will be their turn to clash. After their fight the war will end and should be some peace and quiet for a while. That's what I think at least.

About the winners. We have h4x Sasuke with unknown abilities and Naruto with newfound or more precise fully obtained powers. I think Naruto will be victorious because we all know Narutos stubborness about Sasuke. That will be one of the main things about the fight.

Well, as i said this was all my opinion.
    "In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Thanks for the great thread...I agree with Invader...it is something that can counter Susano'o...especially this new Bijuu Bomb/Rasengan that he is developing...Susano'o is even more complete than in the fight against Danzou, and it will be a bit hard for Naruto to find a weak point, like Danzou did...so that's why he will need to bust it, because I don't think EMS and Susano'o are things that can be outmaneuvered...Kishimoto made it soo powerful that only a powerful attack will be able to defeat it...

But I don't think it will happen during the war...I mean not while the main troops are colliding...the course of the main battles will reach some sort of conclusion, so I think that the fight will happen after this

And maybe you need another poll option meaning that there won't be a definite victor in the case the fight...sort of a draw, or Naruto or Sasuke not willing to fight anymore, or team up against Madara...but the poll definitely needs a neutral ending as well...IMO
    You are right.
    You're a MOD, so would you add those options for me?

will happen during the war but will not have a definite winner
    will happen after the war but will not have a definite winner

--------

I agree with you, I can't really see this fight occur in this war.
    In my opinion, it's going to be after the big war, or it's the fight that will "conclude" the war.

As for the winner...
    It really can go in any the three different directions... and would lead to a very different arc

- Naruto winning
    That could happen, but wouldn't that mean that the manga is pretty much over?
    If Naruto beat Sasuke, it all depends if Sasuke is being converted back or not.
    If he's not converted, then it's going to be really weird, but if he is, then the next arc is obvious.

That would lead to the conclusion with a Naruto+Sasuke VS Madara arc.

It would seem to fast for me to save Sasuke right away, but it's still a possibility... very unlikely though...

- Sasuke winning
    Unless Naruto is save by somehow after his defeat, that would most likely lead to Naruto losing the Kyubbi (and surviving somehow).

This would lead to the conclusion with a "Jyubbi arc", since Madara will have all he needs to get his plan done. And there would be a build up for Naruto and Sasuke next big fight.

But seeing how Sasuke already won pretty much all of their fight before, that would be very a low blow for Kishi to have him win again, so I don't see this...
    (Although, after seeing that OVA, I kinda like the idea of Naruto losing the 9-tails, but... seeing him lose against Sasuke AGAIN... that would suck!!)

- No definite winner...
    Their last fight was like that already, so it's kinda bad, but it's still the stronger possibility right now...

Basically, the status of the manga wouldn't change that much and Sasuke will still be with Madara; Naruto with Konoha. From there, Kishi could basically go wherever he wants.

The way I see it is that either they will be interrupted during the fight, or they will stop fighting for some reason, or they will end up both exhausted and fall to the ground, and be rescued by their respective teammates (ex: Suigestu and Juugo save Sasuke while Sakura and Sai save Naruto).

I like that last option better, honestly.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; February 28, 2011 at 04:28 PM.

8. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't like to see this fight during the war...I hope kishi in this war shows us what we don't know about those characters,because it would be the best reason to re-show them. I think that after the war,a bit later,there will be this fight,where naruto will counter sasuke's amaterasu with a technique learnt from jiraiya. in fact jiraiya sealed the flame,and surely he studied it to counter that attack. Naruto in those 2 years must have learnt that,otherwise he wouldn't have recognised amaterasu here http://www.mangareader.net/93-401-10...apter-396.html ,if he hadn't taught something from jiraiya.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the war showed how weak are Madaras forces, I wonder what he wanted to do without Kabuto? white Zetsu dont do much damage, Kabutos ET zombies get sealed with some effort.

I dont think Sasuke will come to action during the war, otherwise Kabuto will send his ET zombies to capture him. So when Madara will be cornered he will use Sasuke. But I think he will still improve his powers, Sasuke got good eyes - but what he lacks is stamina and chakra source. So he will probably make him a jinchuuriki of 7 or 8 tails. And then Sasuke will kick asses of Kages first and then clash with Naruto.

Naruto should win but not kill Sasuke coz I think even if Sasuke will be involved in action he got too many people that will confront him and make him weaker...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The way I see it, Sasuke will win but be converted by Naruto in the process. Why?

For one, The theme of the manga is that power isn't the answer. This goes all the way back to the two sons of the Rikudou Sannin and has continued right into the present. The correct path is achieving peace by love, Not simply by force. So in order to reflect this theme, Naruto can't outright overpower Sasuke. Beating Sasuke through force wouldn't solve the problem and will only cause more trouble. We basically saw this when Naruto fought Nagato. Naruto was able to convert Nagato not by beating him up, But helping him come to terms with himself. By having Naruto lose the physical battle, But still convert Sasuke, Kishi will be keeping with this theme.

Secondly, By losing to Sasuke, It would mean that Naruto isn't the strongest. As far as thing are going, Naruto and Sasuke are becoming the strongest ninjas in the whole world. But odds are the Kyuubi will eventually be removed from Naruto eliminating a large source of his power and likely putting him on par with everyone else, Though Sage Mode would still be a pretty good boost. Anyhow, By not having Naruto be the strongest among the top tier ninjas, This means that him getting the villages and everyone to work together for peace and everything was done because they believe in him, Not because they fear his power. They won't have to listen to him because they are stronger, But they choose to listen anyway allowing Naruto to fulfill his role as peacemaker.

Thirdly, By Sasuke willing going over to Naruto's side, It'll basically be the end of the Senju/Uchiha conflict and finally prove that the youngest brother was the right choice in the end. Willingly going over to Naruto's side even though he doesn't have to will show that the hatred plaguing the Uchiha clan has been eliminated and they're no longer be a threat to the world.

Fourthly, This is Sasuke we're talking about and I don't see having him lose his last battle.

So that's pretty much why I think Sasuke will win the actual fight but Naruto will be able to convert him during it.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with some points, but not with the Sasuke will win...if something's for sure in my mind, is that Sasuke won't win...Sasuke doesn't need enlightening words right now...just like VotE, Naruto will have to beat his message into him...the manga isn't about power, but some characters are, and Sasuke is definitely a character that seeks power for the sake of revenge...I just don't see how will Naruto be able to convert Sasuke if he doesn't win, or he isn't in a superior situation...

I think that Sasuke won't lose either...however the fight as in terms of abilities won't be decided 100%, because Sasuke will be on Naruto's side in the end...that's how I see it at least...

The only way I see Sasuke actually being in a superior position, is where he keeps beating Naruto, and Naruto will just keep standing up...I think it would be okay this way, because it will prove that guts are valuable...and that will be the first step to convert him

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He could convert Sasuke in a similar way he did with Gaara, Simply not giving up even though Sasuke has hurt him badly. Sasuke seem to have been somewhat enlightened the last time they met. If Naruto kept going even after all that, I think that could be the trigger.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It's similar to what I said in the previous post...the difference being that both Gaara and Naruto were crawling and they have beaten each other very hard...they could not continue the fight...in this match I don't a result this neutral, IMO someone will be on top all the time...or at least both will have the strength to continue fighting

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

When Sasuke and Naruto meet the next time there won't be comming words out of Naruto's mouth but Bijuu-Blasts...

But thats a good thing because Sasuke will finally be like "wow... Naruto... that makes perfect sense! why didn't you tell me that earlier!?".

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    When Sasuke and Naruto meet the next time there won't be comming words out of Naruto's mouth but Bijuu-Blasts...

But thats a good thing because Sasuke will finally be like "wow... Naruto... that makes perfect sense! why didn't you tell me that earlier!?".
    The great thing is that they don't need to actually talk.
    You know what they said about being able to talk with someone just by clashing against him, like they did when they fight after the Sakura fiasco...

There's no way that Naruto won't try to convert Sasuke during their next fight. Naruto doesn't want to fight Sasuke, but he needs to.

If he doesn't talk with his mouth, it will be with his fist, but there will be "words", just like there were words here : http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-485-page-13.html

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is that it would be really hard to convince someone about the chain of hatred through fists...but I see your point...if Naruto will be able to prove that he can resonate with Sasuke, and after that Sasuke will see that even now there's still hope for him., then I think it would work...and then one question is enough to convert Sasuke:Idiot, did you forget Madara is orchestrating all this, and he helped wiping out your clan?
    Last edited by benelori; March 01, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

22. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be after the war and i think Naruto will come out as victor.

The way i foresee it playing out. Though i'm sure there will be plenty of talking, in the end i expect Naruto and Sasuke will both end up throwing everything they have at each other(including the Itachi's gift). I expect Sasuke to be defeated or on the brink of being defeated when somebody, most likely, Tobi will show up and either kill Sasuke(all part of some insidious plan) or cheat in Sasuke's favor(also all part of some insidious plan).

Either way i expect being beaten by Naruto will make him come face to face with all that Naruto is, what Itachi really wanted, and what he has become. He will betray the intervening villain(probably Tobi) and do something that gives Naruto a chance to beat that villain....costing him his life.

That's pretty much what i expect from the clash.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narutoaged's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

i also think , itachi gift is one of the things that will really convert sasuke like "HE WOULDNT HAVE GIVEN ME THIS POWER TO STOP YOU , IF WHAT U ARE DOIN IS RIGHT " something like that . i believe naruto would win in similar way he won with Pain i.e multi shadow clone jutsu . we all know its naruto's best jutsu , but since sage mode doesnt permit naruto to do more than 3 clones , pain was surprised when he saw the clones http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-442-page-9.html and here http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-442-page-11.html, and this new power doesnt not even allow one clone , his opponent sasuke will be carried away with one on one till they are both exhausted and naruto goes into multi-shadow jutsu , and u ll have the words from sasuke " how is he still able to do that " . that is what i thought would happen anyways.
    "Intelligence is knowing when to do how " ~~~ James Alabi

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast