Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Naruto and Sasuke's next clash...

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • will happen during the war and Naruto will win

14 12.61%
  • will happen during the war and Sasuke will win

2 1.80%
  • will happen after the war and Naruto will win

26 23.42%
  • will happen after the war and Sasuke will win

12 10.81%
  • will happen during the war but won't have a definite winner

36 32.43%
  • will happen after the war but won't have a definite winner

21 18.92%
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

Quote Originally Posted by marioschluse View Post
    It's always the same. Chidori VS Rasengan.
    IIRC in the entire manga there were only 4 chidori vs rasengan clashes.

1. top of the hospital
    2. beginning their figth at VotE
    3. end of fight at VotE
    4. after danzou's death

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    IIRC in the entire manga there were only 4 chidori vs rasengan clashes.

1. top of the hospital
    2. beginning their figth at VotE
    3. end of fight at VotE
    4. after danzou's death
    That how they communicate, they are top rank ninja, they used their fist to communicate, rather than word. Putting there words, and feeling in their fist to communicate. Talking done with Sasuke, he won't listen any more and the only way for Naruto to get through to him is fighting with him and hope that his fist will get through to him.

When they clashes there jutsu together Naruto and Sasuke understand each other and feeling, I won't be surprise in the climax of there battle they will clashes there signature jutsu again.

It three time that Naruto's Rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori clashes, Kakashi stop the first one on the hosiptal so technically that dosen't count.
    Last edited by Minato-sama; June 08, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

We are already seeing that Naruto is starting to be exhausted.
    I don't know if they will face each other by the end of the war, but Naruto will most likely be the underdog again.

I'm really curious to see what will Sasuke do.
    The last time, he said that his first target would be Naruto.

So, technically, he shouldn't be targeting anyone else (ex: The Konoha elders), before reaching Naruto first.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    We are already seeing that Naruto is starting to be exhausted.
    I don't know if they will face each other by the end of the war, but Naruto will most likely be the underdog again.

I'm really curious to see what will Sasuke do.
    The last time, he said that his first target would be Naruto.

So, technically, he shouldn't be targeting anyone else (ex: The Konoha elders), before reaching Naruto first.
    Yeah, but others may be targeting him...or maybe he will summon his hawk to do some scouting, and he will discover Kabuto

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Angol's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had this idea for a while...last time Naruto and Sasuke met, Naruto said "Next time we fight, we will both die."

I'm guessing there will probably be something that makes Sasuke turn back on his way into the darkness, he will join Naruto and defeat Tobi or Madara, and he will die from the wounds sustained in that battle. The Sage will win that battle, since they are, together, the sage.

I don't know about Naruto, though, I think (hope) he won't die, but probably it has some emotional meaning, since all he did in his life was trying to rescue Sasuke, and he will fail.

About the quote above, "Next time we fight, we will both die.", he said next time we fight, not fight each other

"You aren't a monster fox anymore, you're one of my teammates from the Leaf Village...Kurama."

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angol View Post
    I've had this idea for a while...last time Naruto and Sasuke met, Naruto said "Next time we fight, we will both die."

I'm guessing there will probably be something that makes Sasuke turn back on his way into the darkness, he will join Naruto and defeat Tobi or Madara, and he will die from the wounds sustained in that battle. The Sage will win that battle, since they are, together, the sage.

I don't know about Naruto, though, I think (hope) he won't die, but probably it has some emotional meaning, since all he did in his life was trying to rescue Sasuke, and he will fail.

About the quote above, "Next time we fight, we will both die.", he said next time we fight, not fight each other
    Well, I had a similar idea.
    But that involves Sasuke getting the Rinnegan.

If he goes all the way and unlock the Rinnegan too, I think that in the end Naruto might die.
    And that Sasuke will use Rinne Tensei to resurrect Naruto and sacrifice himself.

That might not be the case at all, but if Sasuke does get the Rinnegan, I think that would be possible.
    Although, I wonder if the next time they face will be the "last time".

They seem set, and both agreed that the next time they fight, one (or both) dies.
    But, I don't see them as being at the prime yet.

I think that Sasuke will get Rinnegan, and that Naruto will have full control of the Kyubbi (and even more).
    If that's the case, that means that they will either fight other people and get more power on each side.
    Or that their next fight will not be the last.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Angol's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, I had a similar idea.
    But that involves Sasuke getting the Rinnegan.

If he goes all the way and unlock the Rinnegan too, I think that in the end Naruto might die.
    And that Sasuke will use Rinne Tensei to resurrect Naruto and sacrifice himself.

That might not be the case at all, but if Sasuke does get the Rinnegan, I think that would be possible.
    Although, I wonder if the next time they face will be the "last time".

They seem set, and both agreed that the next time they fight, one (or both) dies.
    But, I don't see them as being at the prime yet.

I think that Sasuke will get Rinnegan, and that Naruto will have full control of the Kyubbi (and even more).
    If that's the case, that means that they will either fight other people and get more power on each side.
    Or that their next fight will not be the last.
    I thought that if one of them would get the Rinnegan, it would be Naruto. Now that we see that Sharingan is capable of awakening Rinnegan, I think that maybe there is something that the bearers of the Sage's body can unlock too, the true power of the sage's body, comparable to Rinnegan. Madara had the Rinnegan, Hashirama was known to have complete control over the Bijuus, can it be the great power of the sage's body? The one power that he awakened when he achieved his prime? I've been thinking about this too. And maybe you're right about Sasuke reviving Naruto, but I don't think Rinne Tensei kills the user, it only takes a lot of chakra, that's why Nagato died, he was chakra depleted. Anyway, they will both defeat either Madara or Tobi, probably Tobi, because I'm assuming Itachi will fulfill his mission on ending Edo Tensei

"You aren't a monster fox anymore, you're one of my teammates from the Leaf Village...Kurama."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

The upcomiong Sasuke vs. Naruto battle

Lets put some gasoline on the fire, and get this discussion going

Do you think Naruto will want Karume's help fighting Sasuke?
    or will it be a pure Senju (Uzumaki) vs. Uchiha fight?

What abilities have Sasuke gotten?

Will Naruto have to live up to Sasuke's level (assuming he won't want support from Karume), or will it be Sasuke who has to live up to Nartuto, assuming Naruto fights together with Karume?

Would it be hax if Sasuke suddenly was powerful enough to fight Naruto on this level?

So, so, so many things to ponder about, what do you have in mind? Thoughts?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member someguy0830's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The upcomiong Sasuke vs. Naruto battle

Put simply, Naruto has to use Kurama, because handicapping himself for the sake of a pure fight would be suicide. Sasuke sure isn't going to hold back Susanoo.

As for abilities, what little has been shown seems to indicate that Sasuke's just going to be throwing out black fire like it's candy. His Susanoo seems to fire it from its palms.

We'll have to wait to see how their fight goes, but given what we know based on Madara's appearance and Naruto's new powers, I cannot see how this will even be remotely fair if Naruto goes all-out. The Raikage and Tsuchikage managed to breach Madara's Susanoo. Even if Sasuke is somehow stronger than Madara, there should be no possible way for him to shrug off Naruto's bijudama attacks, which are orders of magnitude more intense.

All glory to the Hypnotoad!

It is ridiculous to think that video games influence children. If Pac-Man affected kids born in the eighties, we should have a generation of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous music.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto himself said he needed/wanted Kyuubi's power in order to defeat Sasuke.... so he will use it without a doubt.

Naruto wants to save Sasuke, and the first step in doing so is defeating him, there is no holding back possibility, it's impossible, plain and simple.

While Naruto clearly looks like hes on a whole different level....but lets not forget that all we've seen in action is a Sasuke who had not even mastered his MS, and had yet to get his powerup from the EMS, he's two levels behind what he is now.
    Last edited by insid3rkill3r; February 05, 2012 at 01:36 AM.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Problem is, Kishi already showed us the pinnacle of Uchiha's strenght, Uchiha Madara.
    Now, we saw a single strike, made by the collaboration of 2 Kages, pierce Susano'o like nothing. To be fair we don't see how the fight continues, of course, but brilliant proof is right here.
    Now, on one part we have a Naruto with Kyuubi in full-synch, 5 minutes where he is surely faster than the raikage, has the power to swat away an attack like the Bijuu Bomb, and can produce an attack of equal force of 5 Bijuu Bombs.
    Now, even if Kishi trolls his own character by making a 16 years old much more powerful than Madara ( Naruto, while powerful with his own skills, is currently on the top 3 thanks to Kyuubi ) the fact remains that Sasuke can't possibly face Naruto and put up a fight, in a believable way.

Maybe with the Rin'negan on Sasuke it would be a different story, but pretending that Sasuke will learn instantly all his jutsu and abilities is imho non believable either. But I'm sure Kishi will do something about it, a Naruto on this level of strenght can only be beaten, right now, by the meteor-shower Madara and likely Tobi, since he appears not the least worried about things

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont see Naruto going all out in such a way. Because the Bijuudama would probably kills Sasuke.

With that said, Im sure he would keep this mode on for much longer, since the 5 minutes was only because of them being not perfectly synced. IMO Sasukes only chance is Rinnengan otherwise i dont see how he will be able to survive an all out battle with Naruto.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not know what Sasuke will come up with, but whatever it is will make him the most frightening person to appear in the manga. I think it will probably be an ability to freeze time in a certain zone, or some weird shit like that. It'll likely just be something that he needs to activate and knows how to master within 2-5 seconds. It wouldn't be hax if Sasuke is able to fight on Naruto's level because:

1. He was never a slouch to begin with
    2. He could feel Itachi's power, which is frightening itself
    3. EMS will be a game changer
    4. We have always known Sasuke will surpass all previous Uchiha

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

if sasuke get the rinegan. the more the fight goes the more powerful he become. see how nagato was able to get soo powerful. cause if the opponet use chackra and hes able to absorb it. it a game winning. but sage mode is a counter for it. but if naruto go to sage mode and sasuke use genjutsu. he will get F. right away. cause he will suffer the full effect. but sasuke have 6 ability. hes own MS suppose to have 3 and itachi give him hes 3. thats 6. he use 1 of then. hes able to move a jutsu from 1 side to another. he use it to move amateratsu over and over. hes original susanoo. thats 2. but what about the 3th 1. dont tell me is 1 that if he think of a summoning hes able to summon it. like what he did with the hawk. or he dont want tobi to know he got that.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Naruto himself said he needed/wanted Kyuubi's power in order to defeat Sasuke.... so he will use it without a doubt.

Naruto wants to save Sasuke, and the first step in doing so is defeating him, there is no holding back possibility, it's impossible, plain and simple.
    Yes, there is some holding back.
    For example, Naruto might throw a FRS at Madara or at some people he wants to kill, but he won't throw one against Sasuke, because he wants to save him.

The fact that Naruto wants to save Sasuke and that Sasuke wants to kill Naruto gives a HUGE advantage to Sasuke.
    We already know that capturing someone is a lot harder than simply killing him (we saw it with Pain vs Naruto, where Pain would have won easily if he wanted to kill Naruto, instead of capturing him).

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast