Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Naruto and Sasuke's next clash...

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • will happen during the war and Naruto will win

14 12.61%
  • will happen during the war and Sasuke will win

2 1.80%
  • will happen after the war and Naruto will win

26 23.42%
  • will happen after the war and Sasuke will win

12 10.81%
  • will happen during the war but won't have a definite winner

36 32.43%
  • will happen after the war but won't have a definite winner

21 18.92%
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The upcomiong Sasuke vs. Naruto battle

Quote Originally Posted by Cez
    Do you think Naruto will want Karume's help fighting Sasuke?
    or will it be a pure Senju (Uzumaki) vs. Uchiha fight?
    I think he'll use Kurama, because he wouldn't risk giving up the future of the world and all of his friends by losing to Sasuke because of some sense of honor or pride. It'd be incredibly selfish. Also, Sasuke is not done gaining strength and Naruto could see how hateful he was. He had a hunch Sasuke would do something to get stronger and while he was never there during his other fights, what he does know about him makes him sound downright frightening. We the readers know how the fights went down, but Naruto doesn't. He sees Sasuke as the guy who:

Killed a Sannin at age 15
    Killed 2 Akatsuki, one of whom was leagues ahead of himself (Itachi)
    Killed Danzou, a kage level opponent
    Fought 5 kages at once and lived
    Is still the same Sasuke who was always a step ahead of him

Quote Quote:
    What abilities have Sasuke gotten?
    I had some pretty freaky ideas over in another thread that were awesome and hax, and just enough to put Sasuke on Naruto's level. 3 in fact. They're unlikely, but they'd work.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2731491

Last post on that page. I'm quite partial to the warpgates, but Hatred Syphon is neat too.

Quote Quote:
    Will Naruto have to live up to Sasuke's level (assuming he won't want support from Karume), or will it be Sasuke who has to live up to Nartuto, assuming Naruto fights together with Karume?
    I hope Naruto's done growing, and I think he is. It will be Sasuke edging out Naruto a little bit, because this has to be the most difficult (or second most difficult) fight he ever has. Can't have that without a big powerup coming up (though not as big as you might think). Though when I say edge him out, I don't mean he's gonna be a knockdown monster kaijuu type of strong. I mean he's gonna be the Sasuke, Itachi, and Nagato kind of strong. Has abilities, but not particularaly strong bodies. He'll have powers that protects his otherwise normal body, but won't be punching holes in mountains.

Quote Quote:
    Would it be hax if Sasuke suddenly was powerful enough to fight Naruto on this level?
    Nope, considering where his powerup is gonna come from. First off, if/when he gains the Rinnegan then he has access to battlefield razing meteors, the ability to literally rip the Kyuubi's chakra out of Naruto's body (reinvigorating himself in the process), the ability to summon an army of animals, the ability to potentially weaken the Kyuubi's chakra with Sharingan like he did once before, the potential to control Kurama the way Madara did (I'm sure Tobi hasn't attempted this because he was having difficulty controlling multiple bijuu at one time), the ability to absorb jutsu thrown at him, Shinra Tensei (and Tobi claims he'll become stronger than even Nagato so...), and whatever the world his EMS gives him. Not to mention while Naruto is fast enough to avoid Amaterasu, he still has no way to survive it if it actually touches him.

Tobi also stated he wanted to fuse Sasuke with Gedo Mazo, whatever that means. If so then he'll have access to all the bijuu that Tobi does. Firepower would definately not be a problem for Sasuke.
    Last edited by ninjabot; February 06, 2012 at 11:21 PM.

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto will prolly hold back as to "not kill Sasuke but save him and be BFFs again"... Or Sasuke somehow has become Aizen-badass with his EMS (and rinnegan :3) during his absence so Naruto will go like SM-9Tails (which makes no sense) to keep himself alive >,>

Short story shorter; I have no idea but subbed!!!!
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

The one and only thing I hope for is that Kishi won't troll Madara and Tobi for Sasuke's sake. I mean there are lot of Sasuke fans we have (though i don't understand how anyone can like a person who Sasuke has become and always was) but true "Aizen" in Naruto IS Tobi, not Sasuke. I still hope Kishi won't troll him in next few chapters and as last fight we'll see Tobi (Juubi's Jinchuuriki) having Rinnegan against Rikudo Naruto.

P.S. Also I hope Naruto will finally understand who is the woman he deserves and not that pink-hair... I won't say who.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

About Madara/Sasuke thing, I won't be surprised if Sasuke manages to surpass Madara and leave him in the dust. I think that Sasuke will become truly the most powerful Uchiha in the world.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the thing about naruto is that he also has another powerup to go, a combination of the kyuubi and sage mode, which was hinted at during the confrontation with nagato. It was that power that resisted the controlling power of the rinnegaan even though he was a couple feet away, and i think that mode is what will help get the edge over sasuke in their final battle if sasuke obtains the rinnegan. so they both have some more growing to do.

Naruto's power ups always enhances him physical power while Sasukes power ups enhances his eye powers/ jutsu array

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope sasuke will show he disposes of itachi's secret techniques in susanoo 3,that is Totsuka and Yata. without those 2,I don't see how he would be able to handle naruto. furthermore,I hope sasuke and naruto won't clash during the war,but after it. I hope so because a fight between those 2 would off-screen the other fights,which must be showed (kimimaro and chiyo,chukichi,zetsu,ecc.)!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we should merge this tread with my old thread with the same subject :
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...uke-next-clash

Done. -Gats
    Last edited by Gats; February 15, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

So, it seems less and less likely that Naruto and Sasuke will see each other during the war now, since they are both fighting an opponent in the "last battles" of the war.

I'm not sure exactly what will Sasuke do after his battle with Kabuto, but I know one thing for sure, he won't go back on the right side...
    I know because that would be very disappointing if the one convincing him was not Naruto... and even Itachi doesn't seem like he wants to convince Sasuke anymore...

So, we can only expect Sasuke to go even stronger and rise up to the final villain position (depending of what will happen to the other trio of bad guys in their respective fights).

In any case, with what Juugo and Suigestu found (the way to acquire the Rinnegan through the Sharingan, IIRC), we are almost 100% assured to see Sasuke with the Rinnegan before the end of the manga.
    Hell, knowing that Sasuke is compatible with Juugo's curse mark, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to see the Snake Elder to become a Sage as well... (Although I would prefer if Naruto was the only sage).

In the same way, Naruto became friends will all the Bijuu. I actually expected him to Host them all, or to become the Jyubi host before the end of the manga.

So we will have the Body (Senju/Naruto) vs the Eyes (Uchiha/Sasuke).

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,sasuke and itachi are teaming up very well. I don't know if sasuke will still wish to destroy the Leaf after this fight against kabuto. About the war,it's excellent that they won't see each other,cause naruto has to fight at his best against tobi,and I don't want just some strikes which allow naruto to preserve chakra to fight sasuke. they have to massacre!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though he's fighting with Itachi and has stop being so crazy, Sasuke's goal is still to destroy Konoha, so that shouldn't change afterwards unless Itachi does something special. But between his current attitude and his previous action of wanting to keep his deal with Naruto, I can't see him becoming the actual final villain, at least not in the sense of "world threatening". I suppose it could depend on what Suigetsu discovered, but having to go through the whole "crazy murdering everyone" thing again would be repetitive and pointless.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope something like this will happen:

after itachi+sasuke vs kabutomaru, sasuke will change his mind and doesnt want to destroy konoha anymore.
    he rushes to the place where naruto is fights. with an awesome teamplay they defeat/kill tobi.
    and fater that sasuke says to naruto:
    you wanted to break my legs and take me back to konoha?
    now's your chance.
    and then we see em fighting

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    So, it seems less and less likely that Naruto and Sasuke will see each other during the war now, since they are both fighting an opponent in the "last battles" of the war.

I'm not sure exactly what will Sasuke do after his battle with Kabuto, but I know one thing for sure, he won't go back on the right side...
    I know because that would be very disappointing if the one convincing him was not Naruto... and even Itachi doesn't seem like he wants to convince Sasuke anymore...

So, we can only expect Sasuke to go even stronger and rise up to the final villain position (depending of what will happen to the other trio of bad guys in their respective fights).

In any case, with what Juugo and Suigestu found (the way to acquire the Rinnegan through the Sharingan, IIRC), we are almost 100% assured to see Sasuke with the Rinnegan before the end of the manga.
    Hell, knowing that Sasuke is compatible with Juugo's curse mark, I wouldn't be surprised if he went to see the Snake Elder to become a Sage as well... (Although I would prefer if Naruto was the only sage).

In the same way, Naruto became friends will all the Bijuu. I actually expected him to Host them all, or to become the Jyubi host before the end of the manga.

So we will have the Body (Senju/Naruto) vs the Eyes (Uchiha/Sasuke).
    It wasn't stated what Suigestu and juggo found... It could be anything. I doubt naruto and sasuke will have there battle this year, If at all. Sasuke's goal will change after his battle with Kabuto, not necessary for the better..

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    It wasn't stated what Suigestu and juggo found... It could be anything. I doubt naruto and sasuke will have there battle this year, If at all. Sasuke's goal will change after his battle with Kabuto, not necessary for the better..
    Well... they said it was something about the Rinnegan, and that it explains why Orochimaru wanted to Sharingan so much...
    Clearly, it's the way to take the Sharingan and transform it into the Rinnenga, like Madara did.

I might be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that's what it is.
    And if it is, it means that we are 100% sure of seeing Sasuke with Rinnegan at some point.

---

As for Sasuke's goal, what do you think it would change to?
    I mean... he's either going to destroy Konoha or not...

If he intend to destroy Konoha, then he's an enemy of Naruto, otherwise, he's not.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well... they said it was something about the Rinnegan, and that it explains why Orochimaru wanted to Sharingan so much...
    Clearly, it's the way to take the Sharingan and transform it into the Rinnenga, like Madara did.

I might be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that's what it is.
    And if it is, it means that we are 100% sure of seeing Sasuke with Rinnegan at some point.

---

As for Sasuke's goal, what do you think it would change to?
    I mean... he's either going to destroy Konoha or not...

If he intend to destroy Konoha, then he's an enemy of Naruto, otherwise, he's not.
    I only remember the info that Suigestu said the info change the tide of the war... That's all I remember.

His goal could change to going after Tobi, or something else.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I only remember the info that Suigestu said the info change the tide of the war... That's all I remember.

His goal could change to going after Tobi, or something else.
    Hmmm... seems you're right!
    The stuff that Suigetsu found was only said to be able to control the war: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c574/7.html

I guess I got confused with what Kabuto said about Orochimaru.
    I can't find the chapter, but IIRC, he said that Orochimaru wanted Sasuke so that he could get the Sharingan to transform it into a Rinnegan.

That would mean that Orochimaru knew how to achieve such transformation.
    So, I wouldn't be surprised if the info Suigetsu found was about the way to change the Sharingan into a Rinnegan...

New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast