Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Naruto and Sasuke's next clash...

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • will happen during the war and Naruto will win

14 12.61%
  • will happen during the war and Sasuke will win

2 1.80%
  • will happen after the war and Naruto will win

26 23.42%
  • will happen after the war and Sasuke will win

12 10.81%
  • will happen during the war but won't have a definite winner

36 32.43%
  • will happen after the war but won't have a definite winner

21 18.92%
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

I think they will fight nonetheless. but sasuke must be different after this fight. we don't know if itachi will still be there,but sasuke has already received some of itachi's purposes,he will analyze them and then make up his (emo)mind. maybe sasuke will fight naruto just to test him,as byakuya kuchiki did with Ichigo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The Final Battle (Naruto vs Sasuke)

Im sorry mods if this thread has been created and if it does exist someone link me to it.

If not, i recently watched Naruto Anime again from episode one and kept getting flashes of what is happening now.

We all know it is inevitable that Naruto and Sasuke will have one or two major world changing fights in the coming future. Looking back through Naruto
    • How do you think the fight(s) will go?
    • How intense would it be?
    • Where will the fight(s) be?
    • How long will the fight(s) be?
    • Will there be any spectators?
    • Do you think there will be a final resolution?
    • How much do you hate this font?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Final Battle (Naruto vs Sasuke)

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Im sorry mods if this thread has been created and if it does exist someone link me to it.

If not, i recently watched Naruto Anime again from episode one and kept getting flashes of what is happening now.

We all know it is inevitable that Naruto and Sasuke will have one or two major world changing fights in the coming future. Looking back through Naruto
    • How do you think the fight(s) will go?
      TBH i would rather like for the fight to conclude with an easy or atleast a decisive win for Naruto because this would probably crush Sasuke's resolve and open his eyes to the situation at hand but that'll probably not happen.
    • How intense would it be?
      While i still want the fight to be a decisive one, I still like for it to be a very intense one. A fight when they gave that seem like they gave it there all. If anyone has watched DBZ, then it would be a fight between SS2 Goku and SS2 Majin Vegata. When Naruto just looked like he just came out on top but actually he's holding back a lot of his power(SS3 stage)
    • Where will the fight(s) be?
      I love the VOTE setting, so i'll love it if it went down there. It would be like both Naruto&Sasuke are reminiscing plus it hads to this Senju vs Uchiha theme
    • How long will the fight(s) be?
      The fight should have no interruptions therefore both characters are focused. I'll say it should be about 4 chapter's long because it's not just a physical fight but it's a spiritual and a fight when both character would be reading each others minds(just like it happened when Rasengan & Chidori clashed)
    • Will there be any spectators?
      Sure ^_^. Can't have a match without an audence right? I think there would be many spectators whose sole purpose it to comment on how incredible both fighters are.
    • Do you think there will be a final resolution?
      There has to be a resolution otherwise what have the battle in the first place? I believe Sasuke will can to his senses that what he's doing his wrong and I also picture him willingly surrendering to the shinobi world but because the shinobi world witness the battle and felt that Sasuke was treated badly, they might probably let him go
    • How much do you hate this font?
    I rushed these so forgive me ^_^

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I rushed these so forgive me ^_^
    Darn that looked terrible -__- how can i divide each qeastions in to sections?

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Final Battle (Naruto vs Sasuke)

Moderator message by: Gats
    Theads merged.
    Last edited by Gats; July 03, 2012 at 02:41 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and Sasuke next clash

honestly i dont think sasuke is strong enough to fight naruto at this point,

the bijuu mode naruto would make quick work of sasuke, even if he develops perfect susa no o

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9