Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: theories and ideas

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: theories and ideas

So, i've developed a small theory of the relationship between Neah and the Heart... It might be a bit confusing, and it really doesn't explain too much, but, well, a theory is a theory, right? ^.^''

First, suppose the following:

Innocence hosts are NOT chosen at random, rather the hosts possess qualities that somehow make them more suseptable to synching with innocence (something like personality/will/personal morals).
    With the Noah genes, since the genes are present inside every human on earth, the choosing of the next host is completely random (meaning in the case with the noah, you don't have to be a raging psycopath to become host for 'wrath' and you don't have to be geedy to become 'desires', or smart to become 'wisely)

If we suppose the above is true, i think this is what happened with neah:
    Human!Neah had the perfect personality to become a host for innocence, possibly the host for the heart itself. However, since noah selection is random, he awoke as a Noah before the Heart could sync with him. So, the noah clan gains a new random Noah, and the Heart loses its best option of a host.

(i think my above theory is almost right on the dot, but everything below here still remains speculation)

So, when Neah died and was reborn inside Allen (somewhere,somehow), a nearby innocence attached itself to allen to kinda like "reserve the spot" and kick aside any noah memories that might try to develope inside allen. I think that what the Apo was trying to do to allen was somehow suppress allen's Noah memories to the point where the Heart would be able to sync with him without any trouble.

Basically, whether Allen = neah directly, or is another perfect host for the heart who was lost to the Noah memories before the heart could sync, i think the Heart and its minions will be trying to get allen and somehow revert him back to becoming the perfect host for the heart.

On the other side, the Earl doesn't want Neah near the heart because he knows what the heart wants (now, what if he wants to destroy the heart to stop the innocence from chasing Neah?, even if Neah betrayed the Earl).....

This is where my theory thread ends and i have yet to think of ways to fit other key facts in, like mana.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

MSofAofCOCA, although your theory doesn't have very many events and evidence from the story to back it up, it is still a very interesting and plausible idea. It does seem to fit along with the idea that the Noah were told by the Earl to protect Neah from the Heart. Other than that, it is slightly out of the blue. I can actually see the story going that way though.

You could fit in Mana somehow with relory's theory of Mana and The Earl being the same person. That would help keep Mana making sense in the midst of all that theorizing there. Haha

Allen's intense need to save everyone in his reach might be that "perfect host" quality that you're describing above.

Ever since the Apocryphos showed up though, I'm leaning more and more towards the idea that the Heart doesn't even need a host in the first place. It might also be capable of rendering its own personality and functioning completely on its own.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was re-reading the last four chapters or so and noticed when Allen flips the heck out mid conversation with Link in the prison cell he's oozing fire or dark matter. Makes me wonder if his attacks are of the flamey variety, it certainly fits with "Noah of Destruction" and Allen's "non-sexy sultriness".

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

He does emit some sort of dark fire or matter, that's true. "when Allen flips the heck out" <---- Haha, that made me laugh! XDD

I wonder if there are any other occurrences in the manga of a Noah awakening and taking over. I can't remember if it ever shows Skin awakening or Tyki or something like that. If they emit the same for of matter/flames, then it's just a Noah thing. But if Allen's the only one doing it, then yes it is peculiar and might have deeper meaning.

Allen can argue that his sultriness was not sexy all he wants, but it's totally not true. It was sexy as hell. *shot*

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

After you two pointed the possibe dark matter indicating the awakening, i went to chapter 187.
    After surviving the noahgarsms, i saw it. The thing that flows from Wisely's eyes has a lighter tone than the one that flows from the cops' eyes. Grey on Wisely, black on cops.
    Maybe it is really dark matter from Wisely cause his Evil Eye was also awakening and the flow starts in that eye.

Interesting, i never paid attention to that.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    i went to chapter 187... i saw it. The thing that flows from Wisely's eyes has a lighter tone than the one that flows from the cops' eyes. Grey on Wisely, black on cops.
    Maybe it is really dark matter from Wisely cause his Evil Eye was also awakening and the flow starts in that eye.
    Ok, so Wisely showed similar reactions to the Noah awakening as Allen. It's just a Noah thing. Even so, Asclepius said that Wisely's flames were a little bit lighter than black, so the symbolism of black could still mean something in regards to Neah.

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    After surviving the noahgarsms....
    This is why I love SGM forums. The fans of DGM are so kick ass. I feel like I just belong here. XDDDDD <3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kharth's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I don’t see where is the problem with Mana’s age. He didn’t get old one day, I’m pretty sure his body got old like anyone else, without becoming older while Neah would became younger.

We know that the 14th betrayed the Earl 35 years ago. But 35 years from now. Let me explain :
    - Mana met Allen something like 10 years ago, maybe a little less. So back then, 14th’s betrayal was only 25 years ago.
    - He says that he was 17 years old… Then, 25 + 17 = 42 years old ! (woot, 42 \o/) If his last memory was from when he was 17, sure it would be weird to wake up 25 years after in a 42 years old body ! I think the real question is : What did he do (or at least, the owner of his body during this time) during this 25 years gap between Neah’s betrayal and the meeting with Allen ?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes yes WHAT HAPPENED TO MANA'S BODY IN THOSE 25 YEARS?!!

*Mana's soul was called back into an Akuma's body

can the host soul be killed, and the Earl fake death only to resurrect ???

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

35 years ago

Hello everyone from DGM's forum. I'm a new member here and I want to share my theory about Neah/ Allen and Mana.
    Spoiler show

I'm sorry if someone else already posted this. And sorry about the english. Am I using the spoiler right?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Senjuchiha Clan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the reason Mana woke up a old because he is the Millennium Earl. While fighting Nea the only Noah strong enough to match the Earl in battle and almost killed him, instead of dying and having his noah memory damaged like the previous eleven, I think he just had his noah memory damaged and went into comatose state. Earl and Mana both know Nea's piano score, they went insane after Nea's betrayal and death, they act same, look the same, Allen said Mana had golden eyes (golden eyes is a feature of all Noah) and unlike the other Noah, who refer to the Earl as Millennium Earl and Master, Nea refers to him as Brother. Now that the character book is out. Mana is actually 17 (I already knew this but since Mana went crazy after Nea's death I had my doubts). Mana and The Millennium Earl have same height and weight.

I think Allen and Tyki were once one being like Coyote Starrk and Lilynette Gingerbuck from Bleach. Unlike Starrk and Lilynette splitting into completely new beings with no trace of their original life. Since it seems like Noah memories are damaged when they are killed by other Noah members, I think Nea didn't die just his Noah memory was damaged (like i think the Earl Noah memory was damaged) after being almost killed by Earl, he split his memory (mind) from his (body). I think Allen is the Memory (Mind) of Nea and Tyki is the (Body) of Nea. Once Nea died the Earl could've taken his body and put Joido memory in his body. He could have used something similar to the Second Exorcist Program but more advanced. Those who say it's impossible, remember the Millennium Earl been around for 7000 years toying with life.

In 184th night Neogyps while Allen was waking up from him dream with a fever and as the 14th, Tyki wounds were aching that same time night. The dream, fever, the 14th look, Joido awakening, and aching wounds all started after both were stabbed by the Sword of Exorcism. I also find it weird that Tyki and Nea identical appearance is kept a secret from the Noah.

After seeing Nea is about same size as Allen, something pop into my head about his age. Mana was 17, that would make Nea around 15-16? To kill 11 Noah and almost killed The Millennium Earl at such young age.

I know it seems stupid but since Hoshino keeps giving us hints and teaser, i came up with this theory.
    Last edited by Senjuchiha Clan; December 25, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I am faily new to the manga (up to ch140) so bare with me . I have a theroy about the heart of innocence it could explain a lot i think. The Heart is not one piece of innocence but two both have to be destoryed at the same time to kill the heart. I believe this is the reason that Allen and Lenalee survied in the end and helps the shippers aswell .
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

love this story though, kanda yuu is a fucking beast, the characters are all interesting even that douchebag from central, louvierre or however you spell it

i hope he gets killed at somepoint i have my suspicions about him....
    *spoiler warning*
    what do you guys think of the monster/innocense guy that attacked cross and howard link?
    he is obviously against the noah but seems like a major villian as well, could this be what cross marian meant when he said there was more to this war or more than one side to the war?
    Last edited by riki; February 20, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Roux23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Neah is going to be the Heart of Innocence, it never says what he did to betray the Earl but its going to be something to do with that.
    Clown and Auguste is towards the 14th and Earl on the left stands the 14th with Crown Clown and on the right stands the Earl.
    Neah and Mana where twin brothers, in Allens dream/memory they are the same age, Neah looks to be the more serious one and Mana to be the fool.
    In the story of Clown and Auguste, one brother was always serious and made sure the other brother acted accordingly.
    Neah awoke to be the 14th and Mana was normal.
    Later when the betrayal happened Neah left taking the heart with him and ran with his human brother.
    Neah taught Mana the musician song while giving Cross the order to watch over his brother.
    Constantly on the move for some time with Cross in the background they kept hidden.
    Some how they met the adult Allen which is shown in chapter 215 or 214
    Road being the only Noah at the time started looking for them, possibly some other Noahs were reborn during the search.
    Road is the Noah that caused the "death" of the 14th but before he died Allen offered him his body as a place to rest until it was time to awaken again (chapter 215 -214)
    Neah having the heart caused an reaction within Allens body in which Allen is reborn in a sense later.
    20 years pass by and Allen is reborn, another 5 years pass and Allen meets Mana
    Mana knowing right away who the boy is spends the next five years with Allen in which time he learned the musicians song.
    Mana is 47 when he died its written down some where, then the curse happens.
    Earl waited for Manas soul so he could replace it with his own since the damage from the 14th never truly healed, in turn making Mana the Earl.
    Finally Allen is 15 and its been 35 years since the death of the 14th!
    Allen is attacked and his arm broken but not is innocence, instead his innocence healed his heart and became the crown clown, meaning Allen is going to be the heart now since he is the 14th/Neah.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5