Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 114 Disc/115 Pred Thread

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 114 Disc/115 Pred Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Chapter 114th with updated gernot's translation. The changes aren't significant so unless you're a hardcore Claymore fan I doubt you'll be interested (unless you're annoyed by MangaStream's watermarks).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
    Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.

Spoiler: Making a spoiler post synoptic show

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
    It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; May 06, 2011 at 04:57 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 114 Spoiler Thread

spoiler script
    Verification: pending
    Source: Baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1053613127 http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1053615345
    Credits: ?... (spoilers I found didn't credit the original source unless the 2CH, 16 was meant as the source) I was just image hunting on Baidu for Claymore pics and saw some posted marked 114 and opened them... wasn't really intending to be hunting for spoilers

I think I found the first spoiler... needs translation (Chinese and Japanese)

欢迎大家给力的转载和速度翻译。。
    2CH,16号发布的最新日文情报
    历届NO.1僵尸的三位姐姐们终于要登场!十周年给力啊
    --------------------------------------------------------
    バレ
    情报と引き换えに黒服が投降を始める
    おなじみ会议室にミリア一人で乗り込む
    そこにはリムト、ダーエ、ラフテラとローブを着た戦士
    ローブを着た戦士はカサンドラ、调整不足のためラフテラが操縦补助
    カサンドラは素でミリアの幻影と互角の动きを见せ、苦戦させられるが
    ルヴルが背后からラフテラの首を切り落とし、カサンドラの妖力が暴走してしまう
    ダーエがルヴルに掴みかかるが颜面の露出している部分をグーパンされて闷绝する
    暴走し続けるカサンドラを见届けたのちルヴルは高笑いしながら后を去る
    ミリアは覚悟を决めてカサンドラと対峙する
    そんな状况をリムトは至って冷静に静観していた

This part seems to be a Chinese translation of the above Japanese (with some Japanese text too), not sure though so I'm posting it also (BTW this was found on another thread, so I'm just guessing there connected... I'm just thinking it's two independent sources stating the same thing, likely though both are just taking info from a single source and posting them as there own )

沙滩排球
    信息和转换哦衣服反正黑开始
    我们会在一个人ミリア议室进入
    在那里,,和リムト女袍把ダーエラフテラ穿的战士
    女袍穿了战士,调整,因为缺乏カサンドラ操作补偿ラフテラ
    本源上的カサンドラ幻影和ミリア开始来看,因而使能
    长皇后从ラフテラルヴル首剪掉,的妖力是加入カサンドラ了
    是在是ダーエルヴル掴みかかる露出的的颜面部分被的闷绝グーパン
    暴走下去看了カサンドラ报告是一边ルヴル后离开高笑い
    要注意抉择ミリア了和对峙カサンドラ
    那样的情况把直至冷眼静观リムト了

Side note... a few places are rumoring that someone mentioned a spoiler pic is on the way (stated as "available when you wake up" since it's 2:45 am in china I'd assume that means in the next few hours...), not sure if this is true :/. But keep an eye out none the less, just in case it is true.
    Last edited by Ryus; April 16, 2011 at 02:01 PM.

4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I can tell, Cassandra is "alive" again. That's about all I can get though.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation of the above spoiler I posted, as translated on Narutoforums by aegon

Quote Originally Posted by aegon View Post
    uhm... not sure because there are a lot of chinese character but:

It seems that MIB begin to surrender. In the mean time Miria goes to the council room where there are klimt(Rimuto) dae, raftera(a warrior I think) and roobu(I don't know if this is rubel/louvre), plus there is cassandra that engages in a fight with miria and they are evenly matched(she easily matches miria's phantom), until rubel/louvre behead raftela and cassandra goes berserk. Dae catches rubel/louvre but because cassandra is still berserk rubel/louvre escapes leaving the scene with an high laugh.
    Miria decides to remain to fight cassandra. In council room remains rimuto/klimt quietly watching the scene

8. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How does Rubel behead Raftela?

Where is Dae after "he catches but than loses Rubel" or what is he doing after this?

Rimuto staying there and quietly watching the fight... is he going to "fight" (Awaken?), and that metal plate collar around his neck protects him from being decapitated, and there's also his metal armor beneath his clothes, and we got his bulgy veins and his strange "ridged/bumpy" sides of his head, is he a Claymore/Awakened?

the BCs just surrender... than why didn't the Claymores rebel long ago... why were the Claymores taking orders from these... (censored).... V.V

----------------

if Cassandra is at the Org HQs... than what is going on at the Lab ???

was the "tubes-cassandra+2 unknown rank 1 Claymores" at the Lab or the Org HQs ???

Where's Raki, at the Org HQs or the Lab ???

---------------

Cassandra goes berserk, does berserk mean Awakening ???

so, Raftela was used to control Cassandra ??? but that doesn't make sense as she seemed so weak against Miria... meh

and what about the other 2 rank 1 Claymores ???
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; April 17, 2011 at 03:31 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if that spoiler and translation is true, then it means that Rubel probably is working for the enemies of the Organization. Of course, he could still be the leader of the Organization and is just interested in chaos and seeing what Miria can become, as you've posited, HK.

In a sense though, Miria and Clare are the only two claymores to drastically improve their rankings. Although Miria expressed some fear at seeing Riful, she's able to fight on par with Cassandra, who should have power similar to Riful. Seven years ago, Miria seemed fearful of claymores 1-5, but now, she's easily willing to go head to head against a claymore who rivals an AO.

HK, I'd say that going berserk probably means awakening. http://somemango.com/alt/Claymore/11...astream.com/3/

I would interpret Cassandra going berserk as implying that she was sent out to early and is becoming an AO. http://somemango.com/alt/Claymore/11...astream.com/6/

I'm very interested in this chapter. I've always believed that eventually the Organization would fall, but I could never see where the manga would progress after that. Of all the ships that have left the island looking for other land, none have ever come across the mainland upon which the Organization and the Dragonkin are fighting. I can't really see the manga just ending with Priscilla's death, so could really happen from there? The 7 Ghosts taking other Claymores and going to the mainland?

12. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's an interesting spoiler but, imho, it probably is a fake. Rubel beheads Raftela? The man that "indirectly" maneuvered all of the Organization's actions to this point would commit sabotage in person and in open view of others. That is hard to to understand and does not fit the character we have known. It would end the mysticism that surrounds Rubel as well. He could have beheaded Raftela from the beginning and Miria would have annihilated the Organization without any further intervention. That would have increased her chances since she wouldn't have to contend with the resuscitated Number Ones.

Also from the spoiler, it implies that Raftela's presence is required to maintain the mental stability of the three former number ones. That seems like a very big disadvantage and a serious tactical flaw. At least Alicia/Beth and the Twins could fight independently and cohesively.

The actual events will reveal themselves in a week's time. Seems like such a long time to wait.

ws
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dae/Rubel's intention to have the three revived number ones awaken. I don't think that it would be unlikely for the MIB to be able to control them completely (while their bodies are alive again I highly doubt their minds are back enough for them to think for themselves), and we are in need of 3 new Abyssal Ones and these girls will fit that role perfectly.

As for Miria matching Cassandra, I see no problem with that. Miria is easily equivalent to a rank 2 (and that is being incredibly stingy) but more likely a rank 1. Yes Cassandra is one of the more powerful number ones but people must remember is that Teresa was the most powerful number one in history and she was considered so even when she kept the majority of her power hidden from the Org. Cassandra wouldn't be able to hold a candle to Teresa so I see no reason why Miria can't take her on.

On a side note, if the Big Three (that's what I'm calling the zombies) aren't given ranks, I'm very curious to see who/what takes the newly opened first and second slots. I'd hope it's not another set of SLers, that's been done twice now (unless they have really awesome awakened forms) and it certainly won't be Audrey.
    Last edited by White Silver King; April 17, 2011 at 06:22 PM.

16. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

3 more days, this has been a long wait. Just 3 more days. Spoiler are fun but hardly true. The last 3 month early spoiler we got didn't go so well.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

spoiler script
    Verification: pending
    Source: TSS
    Credits: eugene is poster on TSS

EDIT: rough translation @ bottom of post.

Good god... found the second spoiler (I think)... it's long. Contains both Japanese and Chinese text... good luck translators (not being sarcastic)

情報
    by M1qdVI/T0
    搬運by妮妮,翻譯By大好人爾鳴

今月は熱くなりそうな展開で面白かった。
    (這個月看起來會因為給力的情節展開而變得有趣呢www。)

組織戦士全てミリア側に回り反撃を行うも深淵喰い全数投入→新ミリアーズ大苦戦中→一方牢獄されているラキ。訓練生の双子に助けられる。
    (組織全部戰士都團結在以米米為首的邪惡軸心的周圍,作為回擊的手段(組織)把那些深淵吞噬者都全部投入戰鬥→新米米后宮團苦戰→另外一方面被監禁的垃圾(gene注:其實是拿基)被雙胞胎訓練生所救。)

こんだけの流れだけだったけど、中身がよかった。
    (大概的情節就是這樣啦,不過內容(爾鳴註:大概指畫面吧)非常不錯。)
    訓練生の双子もミリアーズ側。ラフテラもミリア側。おまけに訓練生全員もミリア側。
    (雙胞胎訓練生成了米米派。拉芙緹拉也成了米米派。順道連全部訓練生都成了米米派(gene注:米米后宮擴容中ing)。)
    (ラフテラは組織の目の前で裏切りを認め組織の兵士?に処刑)
    ((拉芙緹拉就是在組織的眼皮子底下將被認定為叛徒的士兵?處刑))

一見圧倒している風に見えるが、複数投入された深淵喰いに苦戦。
    (乍看上去米米這邊擁有壓倒性的戰力,卻因為對方有復數投入的深淵吞噬者們而陷入了苦戰。)
    てかリフルの時に全数投入してなかったのか・・深淵喰いは・・・。
    (這麽說來深淵吞噬者們在被組織派去推倒莉芙露的時候並沒有被全部派上啊。)

来月は双子と訓練生到着。あとオマケでラキも参戦ってとこか。
    (下個月的話雙胞胎和訓練生會趕到。然後作為贈品(爾鳴註:累贅?)的垃圾(gene注:拿基)應該也會參戰。)
    まぁかなり苦戦しているし上位No(影追いさんあたりやばい)含め何人か死ぬだろうな。
    (因為陷入苦戰的關係,包括個位數排名(影追的妮娜小姐似乎很不妙)在內的某些人估計會領到便當吧。)

あとしょんべん女はミリアと闘った時は手加減してあげたみたい。
    (然後就是失禁娘(gene注:應該是說新No3奧黛莉)和米米對戰的時候貌似也有手下留情的樣子。)
    事実かどうかわからんが、負け惜しみにしか聞こえんw
    (真相不得而知,也可能是她死鴨子嘴硬www。)

============================================

他的追加補充:

いつもどおり31Pでした。
    (本月跟以前一樣還是31P。)
    なんか漫画付き付録がついてて、それが合併号のオマケみたいなもんなんじゃね?
    (漫畫後邊帶有附錄的内容,大概是因為合並號所以送的福利吧?(gene注:指的是附錄的SDMP小冊子,和Cm沒有關係,具體點這裡))

============================================

いや付録の漫画は別の漫画。かなりページ数ある読み切りみたいなもの。
    不是啦付録的漫畫是別的,看下來還有滿多頁的
    ラフテラは胴体槍でクジ指されてぶっ倒れただけだからまだ生きてるかも?
    拉芙緹拉被槍biu了之後然後只是倒下了,所以還活着麽....
    でも組織の目の前だし死んでる確率のが高いか。
    但是在組織眼前死掉的確認率不是該很高才對嗎?

其他無關
    ===============
    Q(路人對於前面的回應與補充)
    ミリアとおしっこは戦ってない
    米米和失禁娘沒有對戰
    リフルにボコられて手負いだっただけ
    推倒莉芙露大作戰中那些深淵吞噬者們只是受傷了

A(情報師)
    え。ミリア組織に乗り込んだ時に闘ってたよ?
    呵。失禁娘在米米闖進組織的時候有和她對戰了喲?
    瞬殺だったけど。あれは手加減して負けたといってた。
    雖然是秒殺,那是因爲手下留情才輸掉的
    筋肉マンは本気でやって瞬殺だったみたいだけど。
    肌肉男(No5)認真起來的話應該可以秒殺的……

[ 本帖最后由 eugene 于 2011-4-18 09:55 PM 编辑 ]

Note the bottom 3 parts seemed to be additional info about something but not the chapter... couldn't make it out in google translate though so I kept it encase it was important.

Very quick sum up of 2nd spoiler translated by aegon on Narutoforums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
    It seems a more reliable spoiler than the last one

It seems that the chapter is centred around raftela's doubts about what happened when miria saved her from riful and at the end she helps miria

the problem is that it is only 31 page long :cry

Must be fake then... Raftela (#10) was stated to have never left org hq. Do you think they meant Rachel (#5) and not Raftela (#10)?
    Wait I read it wrong, I don't remember well the new generation name(except for anastasia of course). Audrey/golden-shower alligned with miria, and it seems(not sure) that raftela was surprised that miria was still alive after she was hit in the abdomen.

Plus it seems that in the first part of the spoiler he was wrong and there is a considerably number of page.

at the end someone asks if audrey fought seriosly against miria and he says that she hold back while Rachel, mentioned as muscle man, fought seriosly
    Last edited by Ryus; April 18, 2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Credits to Luffy-Kun over at mangahideout

Spoiler show

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7109/clay3.jpg
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; April 19, 2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: 3 pages rule
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

22. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member aegon-rokudo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoiler pics seems to confirm the second spoiler that I translated on narutoforums...

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Found by konart from Animesuki:

Quote Originally Posted by konart View Post
    more pics:
    Spoiler: for the emperor!!!! show
    Last edited by saladesu; April 19, 2011 at 07:39 AM.

26. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member aegon-rokudo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Found by konart from Animesuki:
    first pic: miria says: pick your swords

second pic: the mib make a surprised remark that even single digits are on miria's side(even shadow hunter nina number 9) while a lot of single digits are missing

third pic: mib are surprised that she moved the hearts of all warriors. Auldrey says that if miria would have taken even one life of the warriors this would not have happened.

In the last picture: miria gives orders: low numbers fall back\\
    this is a battlefield for single digits\\ those with a little bit of skill will offer support\\
    they(the mib) have an incredible regenerative ability\\
    aim to their head\\ Think of them as stronger than awakened ones.

28. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you know that "they" are MiB? Why didn't you just write MiB if text (kanji?) said so (unless you could also read this tiny furigana letters)? Anyway, why would they need Claymores if they were stronger than AB? And somehow they were one-shotted by Yuma and some of them almost pissed themselves when they were facing Claymores

30. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast