Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Toxic Arrow

58 72.50%
  • Team Tough Berserker

22 27.50%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Team Toxic Arrow vs Team Tough Berserker

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Toxic Arrow vs Team Tough Berserker

Its a case of brains over brawn. I agree that Ishida could serve as a distraction, if nothing else. Its easy enough to taunt Nnoitra and Ayon, and both will find it hard to connect blows to him, although if either do he'd be devastated. Mayuri's Ban Kai poison should win this if Ishida does the distraction job properly.

Its also pretty amusing to see Ayon on a team. Who's to say he won't turn on his teammate? He seems more like a liability than an asset.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri uses bankai, poisons them, and turns invulnerable, while laughs at everyone.

After three days, he bangs Nemu and rapes Harribel's fraccion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed with everyone that says Mayuri goes bankai and wins with poison. Dude didn't even use his Shikai against Szayel...he's just like, what's the easiest way for me to win this. If he had actually wanted to kill Ishida, he would've gone Bankai from the beginning. Dude is a monster.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lunatic Scream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Mayuri owning both of these combatants. Syazel only held out as long as he did because he had a multitude of silly OP abilities, and because Mayuri wanted to see more. Nnoitra doesn't have much besides brute force, same with Ayon. Mayuri'll take no interest in them... and dispose of them. Though, if he saw Ayon ACTUALLY being formed from their three arms, I could see him wanting to capture it due to its unique nature... and that might force him into a bad situation.

Of course, Mayuri's poison has to have some limit to it. Probably the fact that his bankai is destroyable, and the poison doesn't have a particularly large range. I guess that wouldn't help Nnoitra or Ayon, who are both primarily melee brute force combatants. If they could keep their distance and utilize cero they could destroy his bankai, but they most likely won't and will just meet their end.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Would Mayuri's poison affect Allon? The thing survived being cut in half, can poison do any better?

I think Nnoitra can defeat Mayuri before Mayuri's poison kills him and Allon can defeat Ishida, which is either double knockout or a win for Nnoitra and Allon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehting else I havent seen thrown into the mix, is the fact that mayuri himself is far from fragile. Only a head shot would kill him, so if ayon manages to do what he did to Matsumoto to Mayuri (which is debatable, IMO Mayuri can dodge him), Mayuri will be far from done.

Also, how do people think seele schnieder would fair against Nnoi's hierro?

PS: Ashisogi Jizo FTW!!!!!
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Seele Schnieder may be able to cut Noirtra due to its chainsaw like design, but he won't be killing Noirtra. Inferior or not, I still think Ishida can keep alive long enough to buy Mayuri time to kill all 3 of them :P

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Toxic Arrow is more matured, rational, and strategic. Ayon is a powerhouse but he (or it...) can not come up with a strategy. Ishida's final form can take him out easily. Mayuri vs. Nnoitra is touch call but I will lean towards Mayuri. His inventions are crazy and I think his bankai isn't a bad match-up against Nnoitra.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems as though nobody has brought this up yet, so I will.

Mayuri is also capable of super extending his arms (I bet he was a Fantastic 4 fan). http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...1-page-18.html

Also, Nnoitra may be able to regenerate his arms, but so can Mayuri. Although Mayuri kinda cheats because he doesn't really do it in a "natural way" ...but who cares.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...22-page-4.html
    http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...22-page-5.html

Anyway, I think Team Toxic Arrow can win this. First of all, Nnoitra and Ayon will not be working together to take down their opponents. Nnoitra is very proud, and Ayon doesn't listen to anyone anyway, so yeah, they will be fighting more individually. Nnoitra and Ayon will not be making any complex tactics together. Now, although Ishida most likely won't be beating anyone here, he could probably stall for some time--which is time that Mayuri could use to his advantage. I mean, Ishida actually faced Ulquiorra R2, knowing full well that Uquiorra was more powerful. Ishida got his arm cut off and he was still calm and standing. He even applied an anesthetic and something to stop his bleeding on the spot; Ishida is pretty brave. Besides Ishida is pretty analytical, thus he'll know when to keep his distance and use his long range attacks. I think Ishida could manage to make some good distractions and he could possibly create openings for Mayuri to catch their opponent's off guard and maybe paralyze them with his shikai. Though ultimately the key to Team Toxic Arrow's victory will likely be Mayuri's deadly Bankai.
    Last edited by Jackk; March 04, 2011 at 01:41 AM.

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jackk

I had forgotten about that. The fact that Ishida could tangle with #4, let alone R2 #4 is impressive as hell. Especially considering most consider him in the VC level. Vaizard Bankai Ichigo didn't seem to do a whole lot better, the fact that Ishida only lost an arm is pretty awesome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

please, ayone had to be killed by genryuusai. That's it.

While Mayuri is though Ishida is a punching bag for villains.
    Last edited by Sevenheadedmirror; March 04, 2011 at 02:15 AM.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jackk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenheadedmirror View Post
    please, ayone had to be killed by genryuusai. That's it.
    Because Ayon was too much for the VCs, and the captains were busy with their respective fights...

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    @Jackk

I had forgotten about that. The fact that Ishida could tangle with #4, let alone R2 #4 is impressive as hell. Especially considering most consider him in the VC level. Vaizard Bankai Ichigo didn't seem to do a whole lot better, the fact that Ishida only lost an arm is pretty awesome.
    Well Ulquiorra was still clearly beating up Ishida, but yeah... the quincy did put up a valiant effort at least.
    Last edited by Jackk; March 04, 2011 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Well Ulquiorra was still clearly beating up Ishida, but yeah... the quincy did put up a valiant effort at least.
    Oh yeah, complete ass kicking, but it's not like Ichigo came close either.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsukisama
    !!!

Santa Teresa is able to give Noitra two pairs of arms not just one, the second pair is released later, never the less they make a total of six arms.... HERE
    Last edited by Sevenheadedmirror; March 04, 2011 at 02:33 AM.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

....?

What? We all know he has 6 arms...

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast